Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2005, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi scooted back over to Ai.

Mizuumi: I'm sure it'll be okay.
(thinking): Bullshit.
(out loud): Go ahead and summon her.

Anonymous

Aki put two fingers to his forehead and bowed his head slightly. His lips moved, but made no sound, and then, a girl appeared beside him. She looked about eighteen, with wild brown-auburn hair that was short and spiked out in all directions. Her eyes were red, but a fiery red, that made her eyes look hot to the touch. Her skin was mocha colored and she stood at only about 5' 2". She wasn't thin, but not chubby either, fit would be the best word to describe her. But by far her most prominent feature was her smirk that told the world that she was up to no good. She snickered mischeviously.

Jigoku: Hello Ai. So wonderful to be graced with your presence.

Her voiced dripped with sarcasm.

Ai: H-hi Jigoku. How are things?

Jigoku: Peaceful. Calm. Serene. Quiet.

Ai: Oh, that's nice.

Jigoku: Bull-fuckin'-shit. That rock I was gonna be chained to for three hundred years seems a bit more exciting. Of course, that might just be the masochism talking.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): Well, she doesn't seem that bad. Of course, she just showed up.

(out loud): Umm... Hi, Jigoku.

Anonymous

Jigoku looked Mizuumi over for a moment. She turned to Aki.

Jigoku: I thought I taught you to have better taste in friends.

Ai: I like him!

Jigoku: Precisely.

Aki chuckled as Jigoku gave Ai a sarcastically sweet look. Jigoku's ear twitched before turning to Mizuumi.

Jigoku: I am that bad.

She walked up to Mizuumi and pointed at his chest. Her hand became ethereal and translucent, and she shoved it into Mizuumi's chest. She wrapped her fingers around a lung and made her hand real again, giving a hard squeeze and pulling out again, all in about half a second. She glared at him and watched to see his reaction.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Huh? What are you....?

He couldn't finish his sentence because Jigoku's hand was in his chest. She squeezed his lung, driving all the air out, and making him feel like he was suffocating. She pulled out quickly.

Mizuumi: Gah!

He clutched at his chest where her hand entered it.

Mizuumi:Okay..... maybe you....... are..... that bad...  What.....was that........ for?

He clutched at his chest some more.

Anonymous

Jigoku smirked.

Jigoku: To educate you. I can do much worse, that was just letting you know not to underestimate me.

Ai began to open her mouth, but Jigoku snapped at her.

Jigoku: I won't even bother going easy on you.

Ai shut her mouth quickly. Aki looked at Jigoku in disbelief.

Aki: Why don't you do this when I want you to?

Jigoku: Because all the people you sic me on are generally my sort of people. I actually like them, my fellow sociopaths.

Aki: I wish that didn't make sense.

Jigoku giggled.

Jigoku: Yeah, that's what really sucks, isn't it?

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Trust me, I won't.
Aki: I wish that didn't make sense.

Jigoku giggled.

Jigoku: Yeah, that's what really sucks, isn't it?

Mizuumi: You know, I'm gonna have to agree with you, Aki. That shouldn't have made any sense.

Anonymous

Jigoku: Heh heh. So Aki, is Alison around? Or any of your friends that I actually like?

Aki: No, not really. Alison's working, and hell knows where anyone else is.

Jigoku: Damn. Well, unsummon me so I can fight with Tengoku some more.

Aki: Okay. The loser cleans up the blood afterwards.

Jigoku: I'll hell her that.

Aki made a 'shoo' motion with his hand, and Jigoku's form flickered and went out like a flame being blown out.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Tengoku? How many summons are there?

He stood up, opened his mouth, and pointed his finger at it. A little jet of water flew into his mouth.

Mizuumi: Mmmm, that was good.

Anonymous

Aki: Ten, last I checked. But there's other emergency summons.  You can only summon them in extreme circumsances, and you never remember if you summon them.

Ai sat on the floor watching two dust bunnies chase each other.

Ai: Your room is dirty.

Aki: Shut up, mom.

Ai: *pout*

Anonymous

Mizuumi: It's okay, Ai.

He patted her on the head while he watched the dust bunnies chase each other.

Mizuumi: My room  was dirty, but I don't think it was dirty enough for that to happen.

Anonymous

(OOC: This thread is dying.)

Ai yawned, as did Aki.

Aki: Hey Mizuumi, it's getting late, so I'm gonna go to sleep. You can crash anywhere, in here, in Alison's room, or you could try to find an empty room. Anything works.

Ai just sort of shuffled over to Aki and passed out, fading into his as she fell.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Okay.

Mizuumi walked over to a corner of the room, took of his coat, laid it on the floor, and then laid down on it.

Mizuumi: Good night.

He then proceeded to pass out.

Anonymous

Aki: You could have slept in the bed. I generally sleep on the couch downstairs.

Aki took the blanket from his bed and haphazardly tossed it over Mizuumi before gathering a few things up in a backpack. He had said he would leave tomorrow, but he had always been a rather impatient person. He headed off for the Light Mage Village to look for Æana. He wasn't going to get this close to her and only let her get away.

Anonymous

Mizuumi woke up sometime later. He noticed the blanket tossed over his body.

Mizuumi: Thanks, Aki. *yawn* i think I'll go now, too. Wonder how much money I got....

He searched through his coat, before pulling out a handful of coins, counting them, and putting them back.

Mizuumi: Good. Enough for breakfast and some travelling stuff.

He left the room, wandered around a bit, and left once he(finally) found the front door.