Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's Just My Job...

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2007, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Citea gave another one of her cruel laughs at his comments. "Is that supposed to impress me or something?! The fact that you've faced death before? Tch...As if I care..." She murmured with a shrug, taking a bored step backwards and twirling her scythe.

She leaned back against the alley wall, her dark eyes on him with a silent intensity. "You couldn't learn my 'tricks' if you had all of eternity to try..." The woman said softly as she stared at the starry sky.

"And I would greatly appreciate you lowering your voice..." She added, rubbing one multiply-pierced ear. "Sensitive ears are a bitch, you know...And didn't I ask you not to refer to me by my full name? Do you even know what it means?" She questioned, now glancing at him. "Now stop waving that little toy sword around..."

Anonymous

"I can learn more then enough..." He hissed as he watched her almost fade into the darkness. Shadow argued with himself weather to agree to sheave his weapon or not "gah... Never!" Shadow's pride was strong, but if their was not potential fight then what was his cause?

Shadow Then slowly sheaved his sword, "Enlighten me, what doe's it mean?" He wondered if it was really that bad to not use.

Shadow looked at her in confusing, "no i never felt pain in my ears"

Anonymous

"You couldn't learn fast enough...There are some skills you have to be born with to possess..." She gave a slight shake of her head. "You could try all you wanted, but you would only be wasting your energy..." She shrugged one shoulder boredly.

How single-minded...He's obviously dying for a fight...What a waste of time...I have things to do... She mused in annoyance.

"Citeakari means 'shadow cat'. I would not mind that part of my name if it were not also the name of someone I...Truly dislike..." Citea started under her breath. "And Sahmara is short for 'Sahrumara', and it mean 'cursed moon'. You would not understand why, but it makes me relive rather unpleasant memories...I could do without that, thank you."

"And you have not felt pain in your ears because they are not as sensitive as mine..."

Anonymous

Shadow withdrew his aggression aside, "I understand," he spoke swiftly. Shadow got out his mission statement once again, "All i need to know is where Burning Stag Inn is located? it is on the western side, but where?" He questioned

"Do you wish to aid me on my short quest? i will split 50/50" Shadow was becoming agitated and inpatient. Shadow could see the moon shine Whoa...

Anonymous

Citea scowled slightly, obviously annoyed by something. "Calm down, I heard you the first fifty times you said that...And I am not at liberty to tell you where it is...You really should have found out before you went in search of it...Am I correct? After all...What is the use of finding something in a place you don't know to find?" She asked philosophically, whirling around and starting off down the road.

"And no. I have no real desire to aid you, as I see no worthwhile profit in it for me. I will simply go and complete my job, and then move on to the next one. Payment is of little value to me..." She murmured over her shoulder, once again pulling up the hood of her cloak.