Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

OMG...midsummer thing,=...a...FIGHTING COMPETITION!!!????

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2007, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

it...wow..i'm really considering bringing Venorik back..just for that...cause well...yeah...

please tell me I didn't misread, just so i don't make a decision to enter it and lose a large amount of my self respect for no reason lolz.

Anonymous

thought i'd just pose a question here regarding the fighting contest. Magic use? Allowed or not allowed? I'd imagine its not allowed.

Goldie

hmm...I think that I put that no magic is allowed in the fighting...there's a magic test for that!

Rhindeer

You never cease to amuse me, Josh. xD

Come baaaaack! Enter the fight! :3 You know you wanna come back.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

haha. i know you all miss my owning lolz.

and supposedly from rhi theres a lot more crime/fighting going on now that people know that vharzyym won't make them work for 'em lolz. fun stuffs. i'm seriously considering it, i think it would be fun.

Goldie

you shooould!

After all, I so didn't make that DROW blinky just for you to sit around and not put it to good use!  Not to mention...it's been quite dull in the matters of political intrigue without the Dread Army or Vharzyym.  (Is it bad that I still have to look at the word in order to remember how it's spelled?  lol, probably because my mind pronounces it SO wrong, and I end up adding about 15 letters in that don't exist...)

Anonymous

The legend returns  :shock:

Anonymous

O_O

We have legends here!?