Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello everyone

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2007, 10:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi everyone! I'm Jace and I'm the newest member (for now at least) I've only been RPing for two years but don't let that discourage you from playing with me. I've mainly RPed at leafninja.com, a Naruto site. The RP area is pretty small, but it's got high standards. I've also joined various small RPs over the years and I've had a fun time. Man, it sounds like I'm doing a job interview  :lol: .  

I was a bit worried at first about joining this site since it's been running for seven years, and most sites don't last that long. If it's lasted this long though then it must be good. I really like how much backstory there is to the world, you guys put a lot of effort into it and did a good job.

Anonymous

Hello, and welcome to the game! I'm Aubrey, and while I haven't been around this site very long, I've been RPing for about eight years now, and SotE is awesome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Anonymous

*resists*

I shall just say welcome.

So I don't scare you off. Anywho! Welcome! Enjoy! 8D Have any questions ask moi, I'm admin number 2 so, I think I know at least a little bit abot this site. :3

Anonymous

And I'm Shizzy! If you have any REAL questions just ask me, we all know that Draccy pants there is just around to look tough and strong. She's just the face of the operation. Not that I'm the brains or anything, I just like to read questions.

Lwahahaha!

Anonymous

You do know its kinda hard to look tough and strong with a nickname like Draccy Pants, right? Right!? >:V

Anonymous

My name's Kira! ^-^ Pleasure to meet ya! If you ever need an RP to get started, ask me first! [/greediness]. I'm always open!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"You do know its kinda hard to look tough and strong with a nickname like Draccy Pants, right? Right!? >:V

It's not my fault that you're not scary Draccy Pants, that's your own fault. Also sort of my fault since I gave you the nickname but still. I like to say I'm blameless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "AkiraKorimia"Pleasure to meet ya! If you ever need an RP to get started, ask me first! [/greediness]. I'm always open!

I second the offer for RP! *Greedy AND competitive* ^^

Anonymous

Wack. I have a camper named Jace.

She's allergic to peanuts.

*waves* hello!

Anonymous

Wow, Jen, I totally read that as "I have a computer named Jace." And then proceeded to wonder how your computer is allergic to peanuts. *Headdesk*

Anonymous

And for a moment, when I went back and reread it, I did the same thing.... Camper and computer do look similar.