Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello, hello! (Hola!)

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2007, 03:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ooh, I just wrote an incredibly tacky subject name, didn't I? Feel free to throw tomatoes at me if you're irked...^^;

Anyways, I'm chasing_rabbits, but I'm sure you don't want to type that all the time, so you can call me Cat. Or Grace. Or Slick. -looks back on what she just wrote- Gah, I'm such dork!

I'm new to this board, but not to roleplaying, though there are many, many times when I feel like such a newbie. I look forward to chatting with y'all soon.

Talk to ya later!

--Cat

Anonymous

Heya, Slick! *waves excitedly* And your title isn't tacky--it's actually pretty normal for this board. I'm Kira! ^-^ And if you ever want an RP buddy--or just a buddy at that--I'm the best person to talk to!

And...for the record...

This is the SECOND...new person I got to respond to first. In your face. IN YOUR FACE! >8D [/competitiveness]

Anonymous

Hiya, Akira! It's really nice to meet you! ^_^

Um, I have question...do you really have a character named Mookie?

Anonymous

I see (or at least I think I see.. I have had a very long day and may have this wrong) that you have a thief character... As do I.... Plottage? I'm talking specifically about Drutin Trab (in case you wanna go check on his profile, but I am in the middle of majorly revamping him).

Anonymous

Dude, I just put in a plot request before I read this! It's fate! LOL, only kidding.

It'd be fun to roleplay with a fellow thief, though. Any ideas on where you'd want to start the thread?

Anonymous

Yes, I have a character named Mookie. ^-^ He's new, he's improved, and he's full of it!...*hyper on ice cream*

;-; May I join? I can make a character...

Anonymous

Hello! I'm Aubrey, I've got a whole gang of characters, I'm sure I'll pounce on you for RP at some point - feel free to pounce me first, though. I'm always open. ^^