Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This Flower . . . [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2004, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

emoosts' Post:

Thaylias wandered the village, snacking on some bread, her cascade of ebony haired pulled back and tied upon her head in a bun. Her forest green eyes gazed out calmly and rather boredly for the moment. She spun around, arms out as she giggled to herself, having trouble with keeping herself amused. She munched on the bread and down it soon, wiping crumbs from her mouth. There seemed to be nothing to do, as she trailed down the sidewalks, without purpose.

Thaylias was curious but bored, interested in everything around her but there was nothing to strike her immediate fancy. She let out a sigh and looked to the sky then around at the people. It was still early in the morning, the village just begining to wake as the sun's rays touched downwards upon them all.

Anonymous

Ramiel stood with his back against the wall to one of the many homes in the village, his arms crossed and his head tipped. Short locks of blond hair catching what light was shining down, his face pale in comparison. It was too silent, even if people were just waking up and the day was just starting. It was just a little off the awkward edge of him, and he was determined to chance that before every person was up.

Pushing himself away from the wall with his foot, he took a glance around the other side of the home at the fruit stand that was there and the lady that was setting it up. Those bright blue eyes of his sparkled with a hint of fun within them, pulling himself back around the side he started on. Placing his hand against his chin for a moment, a slight nod of his head was given before his feet carried him around the corner rather quickly.

He wasn't seen at the start, but the moment his foot swept out and knocked out one of the legs of the fruit stand and sent the foot rolling on the ground, he was noticed. His ears picked up the yelling and gasps from the people that were around. Using his foot, he rolled an apple onto the top of his boot before kicking it up to catch it. His face blank, he took off again around the other corner of the house and made his way toward a dirt path. Fruit and other objects smacked against his back as he ran. If he still had his wings, tormenting the humans would be so much easier.

He swore under his breath as he took a short stop behind another house and crouched down there. "Breakfast time . . ." Ramiel spoke out loud to himself, tossing up the apple and closing his eyes, waiting for it to come down to his mouth.

Anonymous

emoosts' Post:

Fighting the ever haunting boredom creep deeper into her body. There was nothing to hold her amusement, nothing to even interest her. She gazed around, ambling along the sidewalk in tipsy steps. The light fell across her gold touched cheeks and glared into her eyes but she blinked it away as it shone upon her tightly tied up ebony hair.

Thaylias, only across the road, watched the man kick out the leg of the fruit stand and she watched the fruit tumble to the ground and roll. She blinked her forest green eyes as they turned frosty, wondering why he had done that. And so, curiousity had touched her deeper than she realized. Before she could stop herself, even communicate with her brain, her legs began to move. With languid steps so natural, but at that moment foreign, she approached. She had followed, lengthing her strides and jogging after, staying away but crossing the street when he turned a corner. She swung around it, watching him toss up the apple to, she guessed, come down to his mouth. A smile flickered across her lips as she morphed into a large crow, glossy blue-black feathers flashing in the sun as the wings beat. Her feet reached out as her talons sank into the apple and she made a 'U' and flew to the ground, landing on one foot as the other clutched the apple. A wickedly smart glint flickered in the bird's eyes as it watched him.

Her body began to morph, from the beautiful bird to the ugly stages as beak and feathers melted to flesh and clothing. She held the apple with the small holes it, her head tilted and a slender brow lifted.

"Why did you kick out the leg of that fruit stand?" she asked, her intentions hidden.

Okay, so when something struck her fancy she wasn't shy and tended to ask questions. Her curiousity was always hungry and sometimes she just had to sate it.

Anonymous

A sigh passed Ramiel's lips before he just plopped the rest of himself on the ground, his hand that had tossed up the apple falling onto his knee. His eyebrow gave way to a slight twitch before he pulled his gaze to look toward the girl. Brushing strands of hair from his forehead, he rested it back against the wall, contemplating a good enough excuse for what he had done.

"Well . . ." he started out, but didn't get too far with it. He didn't have to answer to her, there was no reason to. ". . . That, Kid, is none of your business. So if you wouldn't mind, return the apple to me. I didn't steal it for someone else."

Pushing himself up to his feet after staring at her for several moments, tapping his rather slender fingers on the wall before holding it out in her direction. He was never a patient being and giving it a try wasn't on the agenda for the day. Even if she could change to that crow it didn't change a thing. She still didn't know what he was, and so long as it remained that way, the fact that he didn't have his wings to catch her would never be noticed.

Quirking an eyebrow slightly before he dropped his hand to his side, he took a rather large step toward her, the metal on the bottom of his boots clanking against the dirt. "I'm not playing, and don't think I wouldn't kill to get my earned food back. So fork it over, Squirt."

Anonymous

Thaylias watched him take the step forward. Her head dipped and her forest green eyes turned shadow as she watched him. He could threaten her all he wanted, she wasn't even annoyed at him calling her names. She hmphed and crossed her arms over her chest. She tilted her head, green eyes flashing.

"Why did you threaten me? That isn't very nice to threaten people you don't even know. I was going to give your apple back but you don't seem like the type of person to earn it. But I guess everyone has to eat. Anyway though. I know it's none of my buisness but I just want to know why. Was it really necessary to kick out the stand and cause such trouble for those people?" she asked in one giant breath.

Her voice was rather loud and estatic as she watched him with a curiousity that did not waver. She brushed back a few, wayward strands from her face, looking at the apple. It was obvious she wasn't going to eat it, she was just looking at it as if she had never sene one before. Thaylias sat back on her heels, still watching him from beneath her thick, long eyelashes. She looked back to this stranger, head tilted as she watched him blankly.

Anonymous

Ramiel's hand twitched slightly at the moment his eyebrow did, a small bead droplet of sweat streaking down the side of his head as he stood there. He was never a patient being and that was more than likely an aid into his being thrown from his place in Heaven. Either way, he was going to get himself back there by one way or another, and it didn't have to be in the good graces of the Lord. Bringing his hand back and scratching the side of his head, he whipped it back to send those spike-like locks of blond scattering about his head.

"I have no time nor desire to stand here and argue with you. So if you wouldn't mind just returning the apple and kindly move along, I won't have to hurt you." Well, he lied. He indeed did have the time to argue, it wasn't like he was ever going to age or turn old. But he couldn't go about saying the same for this girl. "And as I said before, it's none of your damn business."

Just as he wasn't patient or the greatest teller of the truth, he wasn't always one for the use of swearing being that he was indeed a holy creature prior to his mighty long drop. And at the moment, he had the right to be pissed and angry though he wasn't entirely sure why he was getting so worked up over an apple and angered at someone who was a small child in his eyes.

Fallen angels were only perceived as the mere reflection of what they once were. No wings or halo, and their powers and abilities lost forever. So was not the case for him. Sure, no wings or halo. But he did have his old abilities and powers, his will to keep those was too strong to break. His fingertips started to singe a little like they were on fire. How he wanted to bring forth that blade of his and end it now, but he kept it back for the time being.

"Now, this is your last chance, girl.  I have no problem killing an animagus, or shapeshifter as you may call it. Hand over the damned fruit."

Anonymous

"I never met someone so impatient as you!" She said with a giggle, very much ignoring his threats.

She, with the snap of her wrist, sent it back at Remial. She continued to watch him, her head tilting to each side as her emerald eyes seemed to enlarge in her face, making them large and luminous. But that was the thing with Thaylias. Shifter she was - but she had one more trick he didn't know. Which made her more than a regular, classic shifter. She was immortal in the sense she would never die of age nor disease and illnesses. She be perpetual with youth and appearance. But she was vulnerable to attack like anyone else if you could catch not ghosting around. Her cousin, a distant one at that, was from a tribe of 'phasers' or 'ghosts'. They had no name, just a species that were simply named after what they reminded others.

"I suppose you can call me that, but soon that will change," she stated, her forest emerald eyes flickering around.

Thaylias still wasn't sure about her shifting ability. It was disappearing by the moment and the change was almost complete - she might be able to turn into one animal after her shifting powers disappeared. Still, it was improbable that she would shift into anything anymore. That change was still coming, it was still turning her flesh to go through solid objects. Her body was changing - sometimes painful and sometimes not. But still, she'd miss her ability to shift. Oh well, this change, she felt, she was going to love more than anything. Not like she was supposed to be a shifter in the first place!

[ooc: i'm changing her species.. only because i have weird obsessions >.> lol]

Anonymous

Ramiel's hand whipped out in front of himself to snatch the apple a few feet away, the tinging feel of flames disappearing from his fingertips for the time being. He wanted to hurt her just for the cause of doing something, she was getting on his nerves and nothing he was saying seemed to phase her a bit; boiling his blood even more.

Running the apple across his forehead, he pushed strands of hair out of his face. It was like it was a constant problem for him, those strands of hair always getting into his way. Letting out a sigh, he turned his back to her and waved his hand in the air without a care in the world. It was time to ditch this place, find another area that needed someone to plague it. Mortals, they all needed to experience a living hell. And he would be greatfully happy to do so if the chance was given.

"Don't rip your feathers out over a choice like that." He brought his hand up by his mouth and made something of a coughing sound as he said, "Probably better off dead either way."

He sank his teeth deep into the apple and tore out a large piece of it, chewing it for a few short moments and then choking it down. Putting his hand in a fist, thumb towards the air and flattened against his other fingers, Ramiel rested the apple on the knuckle of his thumb before flicking it off with ease toward her. "I'm outta here, go get yourself lost or something."

Yup, a nasty heartless man. No one should ever expect much out of his pathetic soul.

Anonymous

Thaylias wasn't phazed and a flicker of being annoyed flashed inside her. She had heard the other things he had said and she chose to ignore it. Better to do that anyway. She didn't want to be mean to him, but he was annoying just how he acted. She watched the eaten apple land with a blink as her eyes narrowed to slits at him. Maybe that was her problem - she expected more out of him despite not knowing him. That was probably it, she was just like that at times.

"Maybe that's what you should do since it would be more constructive," she said simply.

She had said that not because she was annoyed but because he had caused trouble for those people. If he wanted to be mean to her she didn't have to show him such forgiving kindness she often showed others. He didn't seem to want it. But she didn't care if he didn't want it. She battled herself, caught between being slightly meaner to him or be as kind as she usually was. At least as kind as she got. She breathed out and her shoulders slumped and she tilted her head at him, brows furrowing, knitting together. Why was he being like this? Her emerald eyes danced with amusement as she watched him curiously.

"Why are you so mean? I apologize for annoying you," she stated, tilting her head at him.

What was his problem? She was probably his problem but she wondered if he acted like this to everyone. She wasn't quite sure why she got that impression. It was just what she got but she decided she didn't really want to leave, she was too curious to do that in all truth.

Anonymous

He skidded to a stop before he had really even started to walk away. Constructive? Him? Be constructive? There was something no one had ever told him to be before. Most of the time people never got the chance to tell him something like that. Their heads were usually off by that point in time. He wasn't one for listening to their useless nonsense, it never meant anything to him and there was no way he was going to make it mean anything now. To him, everyone else was inferior. Even the God of the humans and other creatures. To him, he was the greatest being to ever roam the realms that ever existed.

"Constructive," he stated in a rather cold tone. Scratching his cheek for a moment, he brought his hand out in front of himself before shaking a finger at her. "I do believe, my dear, you meant destructive. Yes, that is exactly what you meant. And nope . . . Don't try to correct me or I'll silence you for all eternity."

A nod of his head was given before he let a small flame flicker at the end of his fingertip, letting it move about it about an inch or so before a few more appeared and created a winding circle above his head; then another smaller circle inside, and again until there were four of them. Waving his finger about, he rested his chin in the palm of his other hand before looking her dead in the eyes.

"Mean? Pft, I'm just evil." As he finished his short few words, Ramiel stepped around the corner of the house they were behind and stopped another stand that had been set up across the village. HIs sight was good, and he wasn't sure about hers. But if she couldn't see it at the moment, she could in a few.

He gave a flick of his finger in that direction, the tiny flames forming straight lines and launching off in the direction of the other stand. One by one they bombed the wooden stand in different places until the stand began to catch fire. His lips twisted into a normal demonic grin accompanied by the devilish laughter to go right along with it before looking over his shoudler at the girl to show it.

Anonymous

Have you ever met a person, the only one, who just seemed to know how to push your buttons? In that simple equation they turn your whole disposition around, they mold it into one you didn't know you had. Sometimes it's hard to keep control of, sometimes it's simple or easy. But whatever happens it changes you, sometimes profoundly and other times not. But it does change you. You just don't realize it. You just, really, don't.

Forest green eyes rolled in their sockets as she glared at him and followed, although not closely. She gasped as he so rudely caught those stands on fire. What gave him the right to do that? What gave him the right to do such a thing? Suddenly, her mouth wouldn't shut and she couldn't be quiet.

"No. I mean constructive. What the hell gives you the right to bother these people? What have they done to you?" She hissed at him, hoping her changeling abilities were equally balanced.

She knew the species she was turning into controlled fire and they could go through solid objects. She wasn't sure on their laws  - she guess she'd be the outcast. A changeling, on some, was limited. You could change into creatures or only a select few. Sometimes, that's just how it was.

"I wont take orders from you. No matter how high and mighty you think you are, I don't care. You don't scare me," she snapped at him.

You couldn't act inferior to everyone who ordered you around. You couldn't silence yourself when you knew something was wrong - sometimes you had to speak up no matter what. Just because someone was being a jerk you couldn't back down and hope it got better.

Anonymous

For a rather very strange and awkward reason, Ramiel seemed to be taken aback by her reaction to all this. A little speechless to add, but nonetheless just a tad surprised. And for someone who had no emotions or feelings for anyone but himself, it was rather new and unknown to him. A rather peculiar feeling twisted up his insides, but he didn't let it show. There was no way he was going to faulter now and make himself look like the total fool he was feeling like at the moment . . . No way in the living hell he was in.

His mouth opened, but nothing came out . . . At the moment anyway. He figured he'd allow her to get whatever it was off her chest and then let it fly like a bat out of the raging hell that was below them both. He wasn't going to tolerate being scolded from anyone. Sheesh, he never even let his mother punish him. And that was when it hit him that angels really never had mothers to begin with. Well, at least from what he could remember. He couldn't even remember how long he had been on the Earth, let alone how much time he had spent up in Heaven.

Up until the "You don't scare me" part of her words Ramiel had been completely throwing her sentences in one ear and out the other without much thought. But that part halted in his head. Well, evidently he wasn't getting a point across. A mortal would've been more than likely shaking in their boots and pissing their pants without much doubt in his head about it. He had never taken into account that she may have been immortal.

He whipped himself around with his hand reaching out to her like a claw, going for her neck before it wrapped around. It all happened in a matter of second, the burning sensation in his fingertips had grown and now there was indeed a blade of red glass within his hand; held right up to her neck. The heat that was emitted off of it was like the flames of hatred and distemperment that burned with him, the sames ones that forged the sword to come forth. He wasn't a very patient man, never was he going to be. For anyone.

"You may be immortal now, and you may not fear me at the moment. But trust me one this, sweetcakes . . . I can make your whole eternity a living hell of pain and torment. I have all the time in this forsaken creation of the Lord and then beyond that. By the point the Earth goes through its next cycle, you'll wish you were dead rather than alive," his hissed, his words harsh and violent for his rather soft voice. There were the dancing of flames within his crystal blue eyes as he stared down at her; a sure promise that he'd keep to his words if need be.

Anonymous

Maybe she should be quaking in her shoes, making she should be terrified or at least scared of him. She was either crazy or a fool of a lethal combination of both because she still wasn't scared. Why? She didn't know. Maybe it was because fearing others was exhausting, or her new power. She wasn't sure of it and it bothered her. She couldn't give this man what he asked - her fear. There was nothing to fear but fear itself and she did not fear fear. She only understood it as a warning feeling that could control your body. If you felt fear it was warning you of something. She already knew this man was dangerous. She had no reason to feel fear as a warning. Perhaps it was that thing where she had no true reason to live, where she could throw her life away and no one would care because know would miss her. Freedom or chains? Curse or blessing? Which is it? Double-edghed sword.

She breathed out slowly and, dear God, she hoped she was changed enough. What she had in mind was too risky to not be sure of. This position was chancey and she wasn't sure what to do. Move first or talk first. If She talked first she wasn't sure she could still use her coming abilities. They might not be useable by then. But if she moved first he might think she feared him and that. But if he was something as he implied maybe he should be able to know if she did or did not. But then again, perhaps not.

She stared with her forest green eyes back into his blazing ones. She would not bend to him. Why would she? Why should she? That was the question she wanted to know. But before she could ponder this long she decided it was time, now or never, to get away from that blade. She could try to go through the blade but the heat coming from it.. she wasn't sure about it. Behind her was, well, not to far away. Lunge at him she might hit an organ if she made it. And so she stared at him, even when she sank into the ground, going through the earth and disappearing inside it. She hoped she could do this for long - she'd hate to be caught how she was now. She pulled herself from the ground a few good feet away from him. She glared at him.

"Fine. But I'm not going to shut up because you threatened me," she stated, looking at him with no sign of fear.

A fool no doubt.

Anonymous

What was it with this woman? She was worse than most of the other females he had encountered over his entire so called life. She was a menace, no doubt. Arrogant and not so fearing as he had anticipated. That was good, and an unbecoming grin appeared on his emotionless face. For a reason, he wanted to knock her into oblivion, but he wouldn't. Not yet anyhow. Perhaps there was a good use to be made out of her. Why else would she had shown up out of nowhere and annoy him of all the people around? Either way, her attitude was a bothersome quality of hers, yet it might turn to be of some advantage to him in the future. Making an offer to her was far from his normal self and it caused the palms of his hands to start sweating. At first he thought it might've been from the heat of the blade, but it was accustom to that; that wasn't the answer.

Her actions didn't seemed to surprise him all that much as he let out a rather bothered sigh before turning to face her. The heat from the blade slowly began to fade until the blade itself was no more. His arms came to cross over his chest, wrinkling the darkened shirt that he was wearing. Hm . . . Yes, she'd be of great use to him. But for some reason he knew it wasn't going to be an easy comprimise just from the fact that she had been so questioning of his reasons for doing what he did. That was something that would definitely need to be changed; no questions asked. Those would have to be thrown out the window and as soon as possible.

It was indeed a tad bit annoying that she didn't have an fear, but then again it was somewhat of an up side of the whole situation. Ramiel's hand came up to press firmly against his forehead as he tipped his face down toward the ground. So not all Earthly beings were going to be the same. It was a shame, and at the same time somewhat of a joyous surprise.

"You've been dropped on your head too many times," he said, looking back up at her. "I will not say my name just yet, it's a little too soon. Yet you're a usefully being, so I'll be very blunt with this: you're going to be of some good use to me. If you don't accept, I'm going to contain you so you won't be able to use these abilities of yours to get away." He held his hand out toward her, somewhat friendly yet rather cautious. She wasn't as predictable as he thought.

Anonymous

She couldn't help that boiled inside her, curdling in her veins as the blood flowed wickedly as she clenched her fists, stepping back from his extended hand. She would not help him, who did he think he was? To help people they would not tell her she was doing it - they'd ask and she'd ask them. There was nothing like the freedom of choice, of thought. But sometimes, there was a limit on freedom. When you decided you would terrorize people for no reason, then you should no longer have that privelage, that freedom.

But the thing with her anger, despite her red face and her pulsing blood she had full control over herself. She was aware of him, and her body was tense. She wasn't afraid but rightfully wary of him. She didn't want him to pull some trick on her. She frowned at him softly, even though her words were harsh, her face and eyes were still very soft and almost forgiving. But her face contradicted something in her eyes, something that glinted.

"You don't get it do you? What the hell gives you the right that I will help you when you cannot even help yourself! I refuse to help someone who wants to trouble everyone around them because they think themselves superior when there attitude is downright inferior," she snarled at him.

"And so what if I was dropped on my head? That's none of your buisness. You haven't told me anything so I wont tell you a damn thing," she retorted grumpily.

Thaylias watched him. She didn't doubt his power to contain her abilities, but she would kill herself. She would kill herself before she allowed him to keep her like a slave or something. Thaylias crossed her arms over her chest, thinking about animals to change too if she had to make a quick escape. A bug? Maybe a snake? A fierce gryphon or dragon? Maybe.. But why should she help? It was still a haunting question.

"And why am I so useful when only a moment ago you were more than willing to kill me? Hm? Why? Why should I help you? And don't tell me because you'll kill me or do something to me. Truly give me a reason," she stated, staring at him with blank, emotionless eyes as they intensified, staring emptily.

[woot. this is fun. ^_^]

Anonymous

Really, what did he want her for? Not much thought had been put into it before she questioned him about it and now he was confused. Unable to figure out what the thought was at the moment he said it, trying to find something to replace it and maybe just keep a little more trouble off his hands. He brought a hand up, his mouth open to speak . . . But then he stopped. He couldn't say that. If he did, there'd be a nice burning red imprint of her hand across his cheek without much doubt.

"Well, actually . . ." Ramiel started, bringing his hand up to scratch the back of his head slightly. He wanted to finish the start to that sentence, but he was very hesitant to do so. Probably by this time she was already getting ideas in that head of hers, probably ones far off what he had in mind. His lips quivered a bit as he attempted to get it out, moving to form the words he wanted to say but no voice came forth. For a moment he thought that he had lost his voice, but that would just be too good to be true.

There wasn't anything he could say, the thought had flown from his mind and now there was nothing to replace it with. It was rather annoying to have that short loss of thought when it was something rather important. And of all the times for it to have happened it had to be now. Today was just turning to be an all-out throw-down of confusion, boredom and just the plain desire to be destructive and wreak havoc amongst the innocent people. Yeah, he wanted to blow up another stand, but then that'd lower his ranking in her thoughts; if he could possibly go any lower than what he already was.

He swallowed hard before turning his back to her, hands clasped behind him. "I . . ." he started again. ". . . I-I . . . Forgot." That head of his tipped down, a little in disappointment in himself and a little in shame. More or less, in embarassment as well; if that wasn't the lead of the three.

Yeah. . . Go on, go on and laugh me right out of the village. So I forgot, not like you don't forget things yourself . . . he battered on in his head. Yup, the day seemed like it was heading for the deep end of a failure. And it wasn't even noon.

[ I am having so much fun with this. =^.^= ]

Anonymous

She didn't understand why he was trailing off everytime he started, it was beginning to fill her mind with doubt. She had already shut off the thoughts of what he wanted to do with her - she never gave her self much credit. She hand her slender, bandage wrapped arms crossed over her chest as her seemingly delicate face with soft ivory skin relaxed and her face blank along with lush, forest green eyes. She watched him, knowing he still wanted to be destructive and she wonder why he wasn't ignoring her. Frankly, she was puzzled, intrigued and she wanted to know what went on his head. Thaylias looked away and at the people in the village. They had lives that were rough enough, weren't they? Why bother their innocent lives further? The anger returned and ignited the old anger, but she ground the heel of her sandal into the dirt and dragged it back to quiet her anger. Thaylias looked to him, wondering why he turned away from her, back to her. She absolutely hated that because it was hard for her to hear when people were turned away from her. But fine, he could do what he wanted! She huffed to herself and shifted, head tilted as she looked at him.

She wondered what he was expecting after he paused - he seemed to be expecting something. Okay, maybe that was just her. She didn't say anything, just rocked back and forth on her feet, humming a random and tuneless tune she created on the spot. She wondered why she was still standing here looking at this man's back.

Why do you torment innocent people? She said without emotion, but it bothered her that he did, but she knew she couldn't control the world and she couldn't change it either.

Her large, luminous eyes looked to his back, arms still tucked to across her chest as she wondered about him. She wanted to know everything but it was none of her buisness and downright rude to ask. She let out a soft sigh, shifting on her feet again as she looked at himl. What was his name? It would be nice to know but he didn't ask.

[i know! w00t!]

Anonymous

There was that accursed question again. Stated a little differently, yes, but the same one nonetheless. At this point, he was ready to spill. Spill it all loose and watch the droplet beads of hatred, anger and disgust roll across the ground and let her read him like an open book. It was eating at him, tearing his insides out and leaving him empty inside. But that was what he had wanted, was it not? If it wasn't then he would've put up more of a fight to keep himself up in Heaven rather than have been so easily tossed to the Earth. His eyes trailed to gaze upon the villagers as they cleaned up, a few flames still burning until he gave a snap of his fingers and watched them vanish in little puffs of smoke; he still had his back facing her, whoever she really was. All he had been calling her were things off the top of his head, and he knew he'd end up remembering her as "Animagus" if something else was not stated. He wasn't going to start, it wasn't him.

"Why," Ramiel repeated in a statement form. This time he turned to face her, his face not placid nor filled with rage or a devious grin. That look was one of a kind, something that was rarely ever seen on him. Those blue eyes of his looked like the pools created from the millions of tears a maiden had cried over a lost love. And his cheeks had slightly rosened to the soft color of a cherry bloosom petal; smooth, fragile and pale. It even looked like he was about to let the tears flow himself, but he was far from it.

"Because of them, I'm what I am -- who I am. The being that I've become is all because of these innocent people. It's because they cannot keep themselves from killing and destroying things that I was thrown from my peaceful sanctuary in Heaven . . . Just because they can't do anything without blowing something up or smearing another's blood."

Leaning downward a bit, his fist clenched and raised above his own head, he brought it forcefully down to the ground which gave way and cracked at the source. He didn't want comfort, he didn't want pity. All he wanted was to get his pay back down and over with, and return to the place that was his rightful home.

Anonymous

It has been over a week since Tesri escaped Adela without being forced to kill the angel that loved him. He didn't feel the same way for Kaité, but he didn't want to see her harmed. If it came to it, he would have to defend himself from her and potentially kill her. She just might have prevented Netherligic's death, but Tesri is unsure of his outcome. If the elven angel did live, he would be battered beyond recognition.  Now Tesri is still on the run, hiding from the grand organization he once worked for. Though he and his brother were resposible for the countless deaths in Heaven, it was not meant to happen.

Tesri stands at an average height nearly six feet. His hazel eyes are focused on the ground as he moves through the crowd. He combs a thick leather glove through his red, short cut hair while keeping his other gloved hand on the hilt of one of his dual scimitars. A scar can be seen as bright as day over his left eye. The scar is more like a birthmark. Something that he shares with his brother and father. He wears a black tattered cape that barely covers his angelic wings. He suddenly stops in mid stride upon hearing someone mentioned something along the lines of being thrown out of Heaven. He lifts his head and turns in the direction of the two.

"What is Heaven's reason for throwing you out? That accursed place always has a reason for their happenings. Minor or major. What did you do to deserve such a low title?" Tesri couldn't help but question the man, eager to compare himself with him.

{OOC: Don't mind me, jes gotta give Tes something to do. :P}

Anonymous

That was all Thaylias had ever wanted from this man - a simple answer to a simple question. Although the answer seems far from simple and she felt her conflicting emotions rise up inside her again. On one side of her, revenge only lowered yourself to the other's level but yet, revenge is pay back, an eye for an eye. And once again, the internal tear of confliction ripped soundlessly as she hugged herself, eyes quiet and large in her placid, ivory complected face. The lush, forest green turned shadowed and troubled with the ceaseless collide of emotion and thought inside her. Lately, she was seeing each side of everyone - one side and the other side. She couldn't chose! Was she supposed to be the one caught in the middle? Was she supposed to walk that fine line between each side? Was she supposed to find a gray area, a neutral area? She gritted her teeth as she looked at him but didn't say anything.

That's all I wanted. She said to him in her kind voice.

Thaylias turned to look at this new character, the thoughts in her head puzzling her. She pulled down the contton sleeves of her shirt to cover her bandage wrapped arms. She released a sigh, looking at this other and then to Ramiel. What was she supposed to do? Oh, nothing. Stand here as she usually did, just to watch everyone else. It was something she was accustomed doing. Being quiet and daydreaming, but her daydreams for far more complicated than one would first think.

War, bloodshed, fighting for a cause, whatever you called it meant the same thing to Thaylias. Lives would end and tears and blood would be shed in the same amount, soaking the ground, staining it red and the tears would wash it away. But the earth never forgot where all those lives had ended. For what? For a cause, for two different believes. She vaguely saw what others saw in war, to fight for things. But she also couldn't stand it. Why couldn't believe negotiate and talk? Slowly, a sad smile touched her features. Because egos and thoughts and different intentions played so much. She sighed as she looked between them, silent with her arms crossed over her chest. She looked down to her feet which had white socks that divided her big toe from the rest with white bandage wrapping up her legs and feet over her socks; she also wore sandals on her feet. But she also had cotton pants from her home land. She continued to stand there, unusually silent from her earlier display. But that was Thaylias, her emotions varied from one moment to the next. Like most girls, she had moodswings, tempermental but that's okay - no one is perfect. That word shouldn't even exist. Perfection is imperfection. Without flaws what are we? But of course, flaws in a person vary from person to person.

[the more the merrier!]