Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This Flower . . . [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2004, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ramiel told the truth, there was nothing really left for him to say to her about it. Details left out, yet for good causes. He had hoped he wouldn't questioned on it until he heard someone ask why he was thrown down to this wasteland called Earth. At first he didn't note the different voice and was ready to snap at Thaylias until he looked up. Another person after to cause more confession out of him? It was really starting to seem like Let's Pick On The Fallen Day, or something of the sort. There was no doubt that it was indeed very aggrivating, but at the same time a little soothing though these weren't exactly people he wanted to be talking to about this whole mess of his. Why'd they want to know anyway? It wasn't a big deal, it wasn't going to effect them whether they knew everything about him or not.

He was spineless beneath it all. Spineless, weak and pathetic. The aggression, destructiveness and threats were all just a cover-up to keep himself blocked; to keep everything out of the eyes of the mortal world. No one needed to know of everything, about him. Being noticed, taken into the full and absolute sight of others was out of the question, but that seemed to be what was happening. A glimpse every now and then was fine, but to have been within the sight of a single person for this long and now another was just too much for him.

"Glad you're pleased to have gotten the answer you wanted from me," he replied to the woman before even processing the other man's question fully through his mind.

Answering that was something he didn't want to do. Yet he was already on a roll with the whole question and answer game that seemed to be going around. Sooner or later the whole damned village would probably be in on the whole thing as well. If more cut into it, he was splitting. One was all right. Two, acceptable. Three or more was worse than being on this planet.

A sigh passed Ramiel's lips before he sat himself on the ground and shuffling back to lean against a house wall. His knee came up and his arm rested on it as he started awkwardly at the ground and then at the man. Thoughts about lying came acrossed his mind, but he was too much of an angel still to really lie about something like this. It was a little personal, but the guy had asked about it. The Fallen would've gladly of dragged it out like he had done with Thaylias, but he didn't want another person to get on his nerves again. One was enough for the day.

"Simply put . . . I came to . . ." His soft voice choked off a bit. It was evident he really didn't want to say it, but it was going to be said even if he had to cut off his arm to distract the thought of being heard. " . . . Love a maiden in the Serendipity Castle. When the guards 'accidentally' killed her, I went into a rage up in Heaven -- out of control. You get the idea . . ."

Anonymous

Thaylias knew what death was, knew how horrible it was. But she was still very emotionless to it. She spoke of people dying, her grandparents were dead. She had went to their funerals. But it was a very odd situation for her. She cried but she forced it out, some of it when her sibling and parents still shed tears. But now she could no longer force herself to shed tears. She knew it was bad, and the only time she still got upset when she spoke of death was when she talked about a family dog. She sympathized with people and tried their point of views and to see what they saw through their eyes but the whole death scene was veyr detached from her. And still, she wondered why.

Now she knew why he wanted revenge against these people. What he meant about them. She looked at the metal braclet around her left wrist. It really wasn't a braclet but actually they were like brass knuckles, or tekken. She'd just have to slip it up before her knuckles and punch. She then stuck her right hand in her pocket, slipping on a ring on her middle finger. But yet again, it wasn't a ring. Two metals spikes were hidden by the curl of her fingers as it faced inwards. If she did anything she had to be ready - but what was she going to do? HAH. Like anything.

She watched them, taking a few steps away. She sensed that Ramiel didn't seem to want too many people around. He didn't want to spill it but he did anyway. She shuffled away, a distance from both as she looked to the sky and then closed her eyes, breathing out. Her eyes flashed open and she looked to the two guys. So now what? Should she leave? Or was there something more? Her curiousity thought so...

Anonymous

Tesri couldn't help but smile when he heard the Fallen Angel's confession. Someone to relate to, but not near as close as himself. Tesri's head is still on the line. The damnable Vindication made it look like it was his families' fault the central CI Building of the city-state Province in Heaven collapsed. Hard to imagine a sixy one story building collapse anyway. Although, it was his fault two smaller buildings fell in Province. Those buildings still had inhabitants in them.

"Out of control..." Tesri begins, glancing at one of his gloved hands. He didn't think long before he decided to remove the glove. From the wrist, to the fingertips is rough, black skin. Instead of fingernails, there are claws.
"Just like my demonic side. A part of me I can't control. Countless innocents were lost by my hands. Hands I can't control. Though I wasn't thrown from Heaven, I'm not welcome there. If I am to ever set foot in that accursed place, I would be killed on sight for things I didn't mean to happen. SSHE Agents from Heaven are down here right now, searching for my head. Multiple blades are at my throat, but I continue to live. You have a reason to continue your fight, I don't. My life is expendable, but I refuse to go out without a fight. My means of survival are my own and you means of revenge are your own. If you seek assistance to help carry out your means, I am willing to throw in my blades. If you need not my hand, then I wish you luck with your endevours." Tesri explains, whole heartedly. He neglected to mention that his own brother is a loyal guard of Serendipity. Nonetheless, the battle with his brother has not ended.

Anonymous

Ramiel's face remained empty of anything, his blue eyes frosted over in a daze as he merely stared at the ground with nothing in particular to look at. He wasn't sure or not if it was good that Thaylias had a general idea that he didn't want anyone to see him. Especially like this. He was like a lifeless doll just propped up against the wall for show. A rather large child's toy at that. His cheeks went back to their normal icy pale shade of white, appearing almost like porcelain. And his frosted over eyes looked like old glass marbles, nothing really special about them anymore; chipped, cracked and just thrown away.

The other man's words seemed to float in one ear and hit a blocked off exit at the other. They just seemed to stay there and float around, getting more confusing than they should've been. Attacking the castle had been a good plan of his a while back when everything had started out. He could've done it on his own, but who knew what kind of guardians and knights they had. Not all of them were human, he was sure of it. So surely two people wouldn't be able to take it out. He'd just have to look for another way to carry out his revenge. Yet just the thought of a success caused him to dig deeper into thought than what he already was.

What if it successed? Then what would become of him? He would have his revenge and his soul would finally be able to rest in peace knowing that he made these people pay for their crime and turning the other cheek to the whole ordeal. But after that, there would be nothing for him. This wasn't his home and he wasn't about to settle and deem it so. And he couldn't go back to Heaven, they'd take away more than just the abilities and powers they had left him with when he was thrown down. They were all he really had anymore, those abilities. And he couldn't lose them. Not yet.

"No one's life is expendable," he finally came out and said after having been silent for several odd minutes. Those were just what the guards thought of the maiden Ramiel loved so much, that she was nothing more than a servant to the Queen and that she wouldn't be missed. By anyone. But they were dar off with that assumption of theirs. She as missed, greatly. And now revenge was taking it's loop around and coming for the castle sooner or later.

"To me it doesn't matter if you aid or not, that's your decision. It is my fight, and I'd prefer to do it alone, but I have no inside information of the kindgom. What kind of security they have, if they even have guardians and demons about." He huffed, "Probably wouldn't make it into the throne room alive anyhow. But as I already stated, it is your choice."

Then his attention turned back to Thaylias. He had almost forgotten about her talking to the other man. He gave a gentle tip, not even a nod, toward her before actually looking up at her. "Now you know of most everything, and maybe even have gotten part of the reason I said you'd be able to aid me . . ."

Anonymous

Thaylias had been listening and her mind was jumbled, making her sway and stumble. This was too much to take, it was closing in on her and finally.. she just collapsed into a sitting position on the ground, her lucks buckling as she met the ground with a thud. She bent her head as her mind swirled with thoughts and she took in each perspective she could. And still, she couldn't coordinate any thought. It was crazy, an insanity inside that she couldn't cure or quiet. She felt conflictions inside her and they only grew with the more she learned. But she still looked at Ramiel, strangely though. Just as determined as earlier but the contradiction in her eyes was confusing her and that was easily seen as she continued to mull over her thoughts.

I still wont help you. She said, although it was slightly snappish and she withdrew.

She pulled up her legs, arms around them as she rested her chin on her knees as she thought. Was revenge wrong? Yes. There was a difference between revenge. If they continued to do something it must be stopped but not for reasons such as revenge. To her, it wasn't worth it. But something inside her told her revenge was being fair. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But does that make it right? She couldn't decide. She clutched her head as she closed her eyes, but they flashed open.

Why should she help him? She had nothing against the castle and since she met him he hasn't been nice to her or anyone. These last few words were the nicest thing she had heard from him. She saw no benefit in helping him besides only tormenting herself further. She clenched her jaw as her hands fell away and she pushed herself into a stand and brushed herself off. Her lush, forest emerald eyes were still shadowed and troubled, brimmed with thick, long charcoal eyelashes that also helped to shield her eyes, despite her eyes being large and luminous in her ivory complected face. She looked around, her delicate-looking face frustrated and confused. Those emotions, those sights.. she hated it. She couldn't make up her mind! Fine. Let it go! And finally it drained from her, thought and emotion. She sighed. She'd ponder it more if Ramiel asked her something else. She doubted he would.

Anonymous

Giving a nod of his head, he watched her carefully, her movements catching his attention. He wasn't sure if he should get up and aid her, but then that would go against everything that he had already shown about himself. He was cold, heartless. Acting nice and like he was was just out of his nature. Dispicable at that and a down right disappointment to himself. It was just when questions like this were asked he really couldn't help but tell the truth or to attempt and drag it out to the longest that he could to keep himself from remembering the hurt and pain he had experienced. Sometimes it just got to be too much, and being merciless and not-so-friendly were the only things he could do. To really keep himself safe, not let anyone else get close to him, and then have to watch them die or be hurt badly. He didn't want it anymore.

"I understand," Ramiel spoke out, a little weary and dizzy as he slowly got himself up to his feet. He wasn't going to push the matter any further. It wasn't worth it. She didn't want to help and that was her decision. He'd have to respect it and get moving if he wanted to be able to keep on walking with that goal of his still sighted in his mind. He didn't want to be distracted from it for any reason.

Revenge was truly wrong, he knew that. It brought pain for others and more devastion. He'd truly be turning into the destructive Earth dwellers that truly belonged here. He often did follow the "eye for an eye" statement, but eventually if people did enough wrong to each other, no one would be able to see any longer. Or move, talk or do much of anything for that matter in the end. Yet to Ramiel, this was more than just revenge. So much more than that. It was more like dealing justice that no one else would deal out to those who had committed such an evil sin against an innocent life.

Those guards had killed that maiden without second thought, laughed it off and tossed her lifeless body into the river. Only to explain later that wolves had taken her away. Naturally, no one really bought their story but nonetheless they all turned the other cheek to the matter and let it wash down the river with the young woman. No one dealt out justice or punishment for their crime. It was unlawful, unjust. And that was what had truly send him into his fury and anger. He wanted to see justice, to see them punished for their wickedness. And he knew it wouldn't come by the hands of royalty or anyone on the Earth for that matter.

Finally having staggered up to his feet, he firmly rested his hand on the house wall, his back to the both of them and his vision focused in the direction of the castle. It'd be even more glorious to watch the entire castle burn down to a pile of rumble, but then there were the people in there who were indeed innocent. And their lives were to be spared, just like he avoided really physically harming anyone in the village. They had nothing to do with it, but he had to keep his skills sharp somehow. He knew he'd pay back for the damage he had caused, but only after there was nothing more for him to do around this Earth.

Anonymous

Her mind was so - dear god. Thoughts and emotions were hitting their boiling point, it just bubbled on the stove hotly. The bubbles popped atop the water, cracking and snapping. Her breathing hissed between her teeth. She couldn't decide what was right or wrong. She rubbed her temples and ground her teeth together. Was it her? Was she on the road to another meltdown or was it this change of species that was pounding her inside out? She wished she knew but she didn't. All she knew was that she was incredibly confused, no matter how she tried to quiet the rush inside her it refused to be quelled.

Are you okay? She softly asked Ramiel.

Why was he so driven, so hellbent on revenge? The mere word was so overused and ugly she didn't want to hear it. But what could she do? She would be better off wandering and never look back. And never see Ramiel or anyone here again. Or would she? She couldn't help worrying about Ramiel, despite his recklessness. She couldn'thelp asking. It was who she was and that mere fact was enough for her to sigh with disappointment. She wished she could help him - but in different ways. She didn't want other deaths because this world was filled with it. Every world was filled with death and bloodshed. She considered helping him - for a fleeting, bare second that made her shiver. Why would she help another with revenge when she didn't even like it? Despite everything she thought or everything she was told made her confused. But the mere fact she was told it was right didnn't make it right to her. These thoughts began to exhaust her and test her and all she wanted to do was retire to a bed. To sleep. But no. She stood there, just wondering what was going on.

Anonymous

The two's actions did not go unnoticed to Tesri. He watched the two with little thrill, but retained the smile he had for a while now. This man was so hurt and destroyed, revenge was all he had now.
"If you believe that no life is expendable, then why do you plan on throwing yours away in such a manner? You need to concentrate more on what your future has in store for you. I know enough that my future leads me nowhere, but I'm continuing to walk a path I make on my own." Tesri explains, knowing that at least something would get to the fallen angel. His own means of what he has lived for have already passed and left. Now he walks a path that leads him in random directions. What a way to continue by helping other in need that believe they need no help.
"I've wandered around Serendipity enough to hear rumors of a certain Dread Army that plots to attack the castle head on. Not sure if the rumors are true, but I do know that the Dread Army is real. Perhaps assisting them would help relieve your stress." Tesri finishes, resting his hands on the hilts of his scimitars.

[OOC:Speaking of Dread Army, they cannot continue their plan to attack Serendipity without recruits. An army of four is not likely going to put a dent in the castle at all. Just a suggestion. :P If you are intrested, I'll have Tesri lead yas to the Dread HQ in Dark Mage Village.]

Anonymous

"Yeah . . . I'm fine," he answered her, not turning to look at her, nod his head in her direction or really acknowledge her fully. Just the spiritless silent reply of his and nothing more sent in her direction at the time.

At the moment, Ramiel just wanted to fade away and blend in with everything else, be almost similar to the way things were before when he was just a spectator from above and loved to watch the Earth dwellers destroy and devast themselves. He knew it was wrong to find such happiness in watching the people below, but it wasn't really much of his own choice; he was usually pulled into it by those around him. After a while, he grew detached from that kind of life and the things he was accustomed to and began to break rules. Descending from Heaven to visit that beautiful maiden of his, cause a little mischief for the guards at the castle. He had become more peaceful, fun-loving and just straight out nice person. But when everything else shattered, so did he. There was nothing left for him, and taking on something that most would see as suicide didn't phase him.

Suicide . . . almost the same thing as saying lives are expendable, and here he was saying they weren't. What he had meant that everyone else had a right to live, they all had something, something that they loved and shouldn't leave behind. Whether there was a good future or not ahead for him, it wouldn't be worth it if he lived. The thing he loved most -- his maiden -- was gone, taken without thought or consideration, leaving him behind in heartbreak and sorrow. Living with those memories, being tormented and forced to live on, and dealing with those emotions for all eternity now was worse than dying.

"What?" For a moment, his mind snapped from its hazed out thoughts and memories, his gaze striking right back to look at the man. An Army attacking the castle? That was more than perfect timing, it was all together perfect. It struck a faint smile to his lips. The Army would get quite a bit of help from him, and he'd finally be able to be more peaceful again knowing that justice was indeed served to those who were on his list. And possibly even justify his own wrongs; making up for falling in love in the first place.

"Where are they? When do they plan on attacking?! Take me to them!!" At this point he had shoved himself far away from the wall and was in front of the other man, towering over him a bit, his hands iching and twitching to grap this guy by his shirt and shake him into submission to his request. But he held back, for his own sake really. He needed this man to take him to that Army he spoke of. This was his only chance to get at the castle.

Anonymous

Thaylias let a sigh escape her. A smile lingered on her lips as she watched them. At least he had something, because otherwise he didn't seem to have much else. Yes, he was suicidal and she didn't think he was right. Lives were not expendable and his was not either. He had to choose his own path and she couldn't do it for him. Oh well, she thought. Another person she has met and another one she'll most likely never meet again. That was always something to think about. To ponder on why or if you'll never meet someone again. But she had a feeling that most of the people she'd meet here she'd only meet for a short time and then - they're gone and so is she. Although she knew she'd be the first to leave this group.

She blinked as he had answered her so lifelessly. She preferred when he had life inside him, the way he had been acting made her blood boil. Either way it was better than him acting so faded and dead inside. How sad, she thought. How he was wasting himself, just so bent on destroying those who destroyed his love. A sad romantic story in a way. And still, she didn't think he should throw his life away. How would he keep the memory of that woman alive if he himself were dead? She snorted. Not her buisness to discuss this further. She had no right to listen to them, because she didn't understand either. She stepped away from them and let her shoulders slump.

"Well. Good bye and good luck," she said in a soft, almost inaudible voice.

Slowly Thaylias let herself sink back away from the group, blending into the crowd very calmly.

Anonymous

Tesri's smile widened upon seeing the reaction of the fallen angel when he mentioned the rumors he heard. Oh yes. This is going to be most amusing. Without saying anything, Tesri streaches out a pair of angelic wings. Very decent in length to say the least. Before he says anything else or take to the sky, his cape unravels into a pair of batlike wings.
"If you can keep up with me, I will be more than willing to show you the way." With his words, Tesri flaps his four wings once and bolts into the sky above. The best the fallen angel can do now is watch the sky or find a way to fly after him. Tesri Soweh is always full of tricks and games.

Anonymous

Ramiel's gaze drifted over to watch Thaylias as she disappeared into the crowd, closing his eyes and nodding his head. We'll meet again, he said silently in his head, taking note to seek her out again no matter what. Maybe set things off onto a better foot at a different time. Grinning rather violently, he turned back to Tesri, pleased that he would finally get to attack Serendipity if that army he spoke of was as good as he was anticipating.

Aimlessly, he watched as Tesri took off ahead into flight. Yeah, the downside of not having his wings anymore. That just about hit the lowest point of low in his mind. But he still had his tricks, and sitting himself down back in the spot against the house wall he was at when the man showed up, he snickered. A spark of light showed in his eyes before he tipped his head down and shifted in and out of focus and then just vanished. HIs laughter in the air just a lingering hint of his presence.

[ I'm so slow. x_x -Skitters on over to the other thread.-]