Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ho!

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2007, 11:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Howdy!

I'm Maiyou, aka Twill, aka Solarium. But I doubt anyone knows me by the last two, but I thought I'd throw them in there just so I have something to write.

I'm definitely new to SotE, but am looking forward to playing! And I am by no means new to roleplay, although online/forum style is something I don't practise often. So, if I make a mistake, feel free to give me a poke and I'll fix it and add it to my brain so it doesn't happen again :)

I guess that's about it. Look for my character in a thread near you!

Smiles~

Maiyou

Tally

NOM NOM NOM NOM

>.> And by that I of course mean welcome. I'm Tal. Feel free to hit me up for a thread and stuffies whenever.

Anonymous

Hiya, Maiyou! *waves* I'm Kira! Pleased to meet ya! You're gonna have lots of fun here! ^-^ Yep, yep.

But look for me if you ever need some questions answered or just want to RP with someone!

Anonymous

I love your icon, Akira =D Can I save a copy to giggle at? Will credit if ever used, of course.

And hello! Thanks for such a kind welcome. I hope the NOMing wasn't you eating my brain. You can have a nibble, but I need at least a chunk of it to do anything productive. And if you could leave the brain stem so I can live? Thanks!

I'm definitely looking forward to threading with you in the future =3

Anonymous

Welcome, welcome! I am Draconian, Other Mod (the mean one ;D) and the resident snail poster of SotE.  <_<

Anyway, I'd love to thread with you, but unfortunetly, I'm slow as all hell. ._. maybe one day after you get so attached you won't leave. kekeke.

x3 Anywho~! Welcooooome! 8D Nice to see new comers! They're always so juicy!

Anonymous

First it's my brain, now it's my juices? =o

Howdy! Nice to meed the Other Mod. And slow threading might not be a bad thing, once school gets started in the fall. I tend to slow down a bit when busily trying to read three textbooks, heh.

I certainly hope to be around for a while. I mean, SotE is just so shiny and neat =D Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure we'll thread one day soon!