Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another new guy......with a question....how odd........

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2007, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, all. As you might have already guessed, I am the Angel of Chaos!

Now don't get the wrong idea. I'm not really THAT chaotic...just everyone's bet friend and worst enemy...or something like that... :?

Anyhoo, though I'm new to SotE, I've RP'ed in this kind of format before, and I've done so outside the net as well. I've created fifty-some-odd characters over the past four-and-a-half years, and I have no clue which to start with. I guess I'll mull it over...

Oh and a question...it may seem stupid to some of you, but here goes...I've seen the Avatar option in the profile, but it's kind of hard for me to find one that's less than 100x100 and less than 9 Kb, AND suits my taste. Help? Anyone? Please?

Well, that's it from me. Whatever character(s) I start with, look for it! Happy RPing! And remember, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

/^AOC/^

Anonymous

Oh! I can help!
If you go to www.imagecave.com and register for an account, you can just find an image you like anywhere, copy the link into the Add New part of your Image Cave account. Then find the pic and click "Modify" next to the thumb nail of it, and you can change the size of it and it won't look disgusting after.

It's an annoying process but it works :)

And welcome! I'm new too, this is actually my first post, I'm just nosey and thought i'd read someone else's intro first ^.^

Anonymous

Hey, I'm Aubrey, and welcome to the game. ^^

Yeah, if you found an avatar you like but is the wrong size, your best bet is just resizing it, either on some site or with a graphics program. Or you could search "livejournal icons" on google. You'll come up with a million results, so searching through them will be a pain, but they're all 100x100 or less and within size restrictions, so it's worth a shot if you've got time to wander around and search.