Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey-ho what's new?

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2007, 02:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So I'm just another new role-player back from a long... two-to-three-year vacation O.o

I used to be all into like, Everbane back when it was alive, then Dae Luin, then Terrawin, if anyone's familiar with any of those, which I'm sure at least someone is. Especially since I came about this site through Terrawin's affiliates.

Yup. I like reading. And writing. And drawing even though I personally think I suck. And... Happy Pride everyone! :D

Anonymous

Heya there. Thanks for helping me with the image! And welcome to SotE...though you know I'm new here, too, of course. :)

Happy RPing!

/^AOC/^

Anonymous

I may have played at Terrawin at some point... the name sounds terribly familiar... but then, I've been in so many games in the past, I really can't remember them all.

Anyway, welcome to the game, and welcome back to RPing. ^^

Anonymous

Hi there, welcome to SoTE!  :D

Anonymous

Hehee! Thanks. :3
Hm. After reading all the information and stuff on the homepage I'm thinking of changing my character ideas... I haven't like, started any RPs and I just posted in the "Join SotE" board about this one character. So... I think I might edit that.... Or just add a new character O_<

Anywho. Yeh. I'll start getting into the RP soon, I just have to figure everything out and come up with a character I'm happy with.