Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

...Um...Hi...(Stares at feet and goes red)

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2007, 11:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...Um...Hi...(Stares at feet and goes red)

Heheh, I'm not really that shy, only in real life!

As my name says I'm MiatheRabbit! I am not in fact a giant talking rabbit or a domsetic one that has somehow mastered the use of the internet, I am a human being (or am I? Muahahaha!)

(Coughs) Anyway, I'm new to this kind of forum but I'm not really new to writing, I've been writing for a couple of years now and have a few stories on the go (I never actually get round to finishing anything but fanfictions though)
I draw a bit too. I have several original characters (about 60 something at the last count) but of course am I not going to role play all of them here, just a few select few of the more interesting ones.

Anyway hope to meet lots of new victims...er I mean kind people on this forum and hopefully lots of interesting characters too!

Tally

NOM NOM NOM, etc.

You have a deviantart gallery! So do I. n_n I go to visit your gallery now. Welcome to the board. :B

Anonymous

Welcome to SoTE! If you ever need a RP partner, PM me.  :D

Anonymous

Weeeelcoooome! =D And you can ask me for an RP buddy if Jace isn't available. xD [/competitiveness-ness]

Anonymous

Welcome to the boards!  As of yet I'm free to rp, so if interested just feel free to hit me up a pm!  Have an awesome time here.O_o