Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Healer ( OPEN

Started by Anonymous, August 17, 2007, 08:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lady Fiona I really must protest this is not wise!" a tall cloaked figure said to the girl next to him.

"Quite worrying Cael I'll only heal people who are really injured and can't make to another healer promise cross my heart" the ginger haired kitsune girl said and made a X sign on her chest where her heart was. She and her companions had traveled here from far away and she had decided to offer healing to anyone who seriously needed it. She was talented healer despite her 16 yrs. "Everything will be fine right Carea" she said to her small companion who was reading behind her. The raven haired young girl's green orbs looked up to the energetic ruby ones "whatever" was her reply before turning to her book again . "See Carea agrees with me!'

"But.." the older teen started but was cut short when his charge gave him puppy eyes the 19yr old sighed "fine".

"YAY! thanks Cal" Fiona hugged her guardian and then went to organize her medical bag.

" Why is she so stubborn?" the silver haired human thought.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Ice blue eyes found the girl laying on the ground she appeared to have fainted and looked to be in pain. Cael sighed and picked the girl up bridal style in his arms and brought to the cabin in which he and his companions lived. Opening the door he was greeted by none other then his energetic charge a young kitsune named  Fiona. "What's ya got there Cal? she doesn't look so good" Fiona said looking at the girl with ruby eyes. "I found her I think she may have some broken ribs by the way she's holding her side" the silver haired young man replied. "Hmm I think you might be right, Hey Carea can you get the bandages" the orange haired fox-girl said to the raven haired younger girl who nodded and ran to one of the other rooms and returned carrying the rolls of white cloth-like material. " Alrighty then , Cal set on the bed please" said person did and Fiona gently lifted up part of her shirt but not before ushering the male out. Gently wrapping the bandages around the girls' torso she put her hands over the injured area . A golden glow emitted from them "There that should help them heal faster" She said and sat in a chair to wait.