Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A surprise for SotE! <3 Remnants of the Earth.

Started by Rhindeer, September 06, 2007, 12:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

SO! I just finished a little surprise project I've been working on for the last...oh...little over a month. Not without help, mind, and a lot of it. Talyafera lent her almighty brainpower and plotting skills to the fold (and it was only because she made a little memory-jogging comment that the idea ever got launched in the first place)!

In any case, without further ado I present to you Remnants of the Earth, a futuristic high fantasy RPG set over five thousand years from SotE's current setting. Needless to say, a lot has changed in the future. >8D

So take a look-see and if you like it, join up!

Hope you enjoy! Spread the word!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

All I can say is, WOW!  :shock:
How many of these games have you made? I'd like to join them all.
Good thing I play Dragons, they live a long time, lol. Cant wait!

Rhindeer

xD I've only actually made two! Spirits of the Earth and now Remnants of the Earth. :3

Spirits of the Earth is almost seven years old (in December!) so yeah, for all those years that was my primary focus. But now of course there's RotE! My first new one in almost seven years. xD

And d'aaaw...thank you! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well im only just getting settled in here at SotE, with two more Chars waiting in the bull pin, But count me in. Though it will have to wait till morning, cause its 2:20am and I have no brain letf to type with. lol.

:lol: :D

Anonymous

Ah!  How cool!  I nearly squealed outloud and scared the whole computer lab when I clicked on the link.  Which, was actually because I was delighted it was a spin-off of SotE.  At first glance I thought the button said 'rate'.  Though, I also think I can understand Hindi after listening to it for 5+ hours, so that might be a me thing.  

I'll definitely be having a look-see, though I like what I see so far.  Congrats Rhi, Tal and Shizzy - it's sweet!

Rhindeer

*dances* I'm so happy everyone likes it!

And yay for almost scaring the bajeezers out of everyone! >8D Not that i advocate giving people heart attacks or anything, buuut...

Anonymous

Woot. Possibility for descendants and long-lasting characters to make a reappearance. This is gonna be sweet. Can't wait.

Anonymous

-puffs out chest- I saw the advertisements way before. I didn't realize it until after I advertised and I looked back at the main page because in the updates I caught 'Tal' and 'Shizuku' and I went "WUT" and then "OHHHHHHHCOOLMAN"

:D I'll probably join. Sooner or later, lmfao. I is tireds.

AND applause to the threesome [lol, i'm way too tired]! ENCORE 8D DO IT AGAIN. -snaps whip-

Rhindeer

xDDD Hahaha! That's just great, 'Moostsie! *pats*

But yaaaay! Hope to see ya there sometime! 8D And thank you! <3

Anonymous

Omg. I actually started reading the information.

You guys completely out-did yourselves! That place is manyemphasizingobscenities and mucho awesomeness!

Anonymous

Sci-fi? Nifty! I'll join!

...'cept I have no idea what to do with that! xD Never done sci-fi before, but I love it. I would just lurk, but I can never just lurk! I would have to get involved.

I will get an idea, I tell you! If I have to hold the Idea Fairy hostage!

Edit: Just started reading some of the info. I read about the waste dumping in the oceans, and my first thought was, "Oh no! The poor merpeople! *hugs Nen*"

Rhindeer

Ethereal-Star

I am definitely joining, once I sort out a few ideas I have here and update some threads. The site is totally awesome just like this one, and I was thrilled to find it!

(goes off doing a dance high on sugar and endorphins) Okay no not really, LOL. Looking forward to being active there as well. I have a cool collection of species of various types of Pleiadeians I want to introduce but it is far from being even sort of complete. Therefore would needs lots of helpsie! More info on this to come over at RotE!

Aeytrious

I was wondering how this topic was up so hi. I see that you bumped it. Lol. hilarious. Yeah, RotE needs lovin'.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Bumpity bump bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

DragonSong

Hey!

So after waaaaaay too long lurking, I actually joined RotE! So...

Helping to bump this thread :)

akallas

Well, I think I'll remain here for now....

I mean, I only just joined this forum. Two forum would be too much for me.

Rhindeer

The wiki is fixed! The wiki is fixed! 8D

So Remnants is having its renaissance and we're picking up activity-wise like whoa! Peeps should come play with us! >8D Especially as we approach RotE's 9th birthday!

Tags: