Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

At the temple (Anyone)

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2007, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ripping through the brush it was impossible not to hear Ferver approaching, he paused for a moment to lean his back against a tree and catch his breath, as well as take a minute to light up a cigarette. Those blue eyes quickly glancing over his surroundings. "Man, this is gonna take forever" He muttered to himself.

That trip through those mountains from Ketra had taken a bad enough toll on him, and yet he refused to stop. "That beggar said there'd be a damn empty temple here somewhere" He had been searching for a house, considering he was stuck in this world whether he wanted it or not, people had castle's, manors, and farms yes... but a temple to themselves, he thought not, the mention of treasure also erked his interest.

He continued to trudge through that brush, ignoring that pain from the briars, insect bites, and physical fatigue. Those blue eyes finally spotting the structure. "It's about time" He casually made his way toward it, thowing his caution to the wind, and then took a seat upon the steps. "This'll do nicely" He chuckled lightly, a snapping of those digits, causing that massive sword to appear in mid-air and stick into the steps beside him. Those eyes looking at the small engraving at the end of that chain affixed to it. "Hell huh?, we'll just see about that"

Anonymous

A white wolf layed stretched out on one of the ruined ledges of the temple, her topaz eyes watched the human enter the temple he was plainly fatigued and tired but that didn't concern her right now. She watched him until he retrived the sword that was there, "What is your purpose here human?" Anya asked pools of gold fixed onto him.

Anonymous

A light sigh passed Ferver's lips, "This is my temple now" Those eyes scanned over the area for a human source. Stopping on the wolf, his head tilted lightly to one side. "I know that was one helluva trip, but...man I've never had a hallucination this bad before"

"And might I ask you the same?" Amazingly Ferver didn't seem too confrontational, as opposed to his usual outrageously short fuse when it came to strangers. "...let me guess you must be one of the guardians of this place?"

Anonymous

Anya chuckled "I am not the guardian of this temple and for waht I am doing here is that I thought it would be a good place for a nap"

Anonymous

"Oh... well darn, y'know I was expecting some sort of curse or guardian or something.... well this was easy" He sighed lightly to himself, "So... you don't want to fight me for it"

"Oh right, names Ferver Darkblade, sort of a infamous jack of all trades" He state his occupation with a bit of bitterness, it was after all his former co-workers that got him stuck in this world. "And might I ask yours, oh mighty napping wolf who talks"

Anonymous

The snow hued wolfess stretched and looked at the human "My name is Anya Fervor Darkblade and no what use would I have for a old sword" she said and jumped down and turned her attention to the temple "Such a shame this used to be such a vibrant place until those idiot monks got cocky oh well" "What do you mean you're just going to walk away just like that!!"  agirl's voice yelled in her head "Oh drat" she whispered and then there was a gulf of bright light. When it died down a thinh atletic built girl about 18  with short cropped silver hair and violet eyes stood where the wolfess had been  wearing a royal blue shirt and cream colored shorts. "Hello Fervor Darkblade" she said grinning.[/i]

Anonymous

"Well I meant the temple, the sword is free" He stated with a light glare at the engraving hanging off of it's handle. "Oh, it needs work that's for su..." Despite the blinding light that sword was up and ready by the time his vision returned to normal. "... Hi, now who the hell are you"

Those blue eyes narrowed, and he relaxed slightly, she didn't exactly look like some sort of vengeful goddess or monster sent to kill him for being on holy ground. "Y'know it's rude to flash people like that" He commented with a grin.

Anonymous

"Hmph is that any way to greet a lady you perv!" the      replied her face red hearing his comment "If you must know it's Fiona , Fiona Lupe Avari what kind of name is Darkblade anyway? are from a knight family or something?" she asked.

Anonymous

"You're the one that took it take way" He snickered lightly, that massive sword stabbed into the ground. "I could lie and say yes, but my father was a chef, and my mother a seamstress, and aside from that what kind of moron goes around wearing bulky armor playing a pawn for kings and queens?"

He didn't seem too fond of knights, a light scowl crossing his face momentarily as he spoke of them, "I'm more of a 'jack of all trades', anyway 'Lupe' what kind of middle name is that... you some kind of were-wolf or something"

Anonymous

"For your information Lupe means "river of the wolf" my parents named me that in honor of the creature that saved me when I was a baby" the silver haired      said.

Anonymous

"Oh well that's diff... wait what?" A brow erked rather swiftly and his head tilted lightly to the left. "A wolf saved you... hrm and to think all this time I thought all they did was hunt and eat things" He issued a light shrug, "Learn somethin' new each day I suppose, so I know wolfy wasn't the guardian of this place, are you here to fight for it?"

A rather unnerving grin had began to form on his face, those hands digging in to his pockets to retrieve who knows what, "Because I..."

He pulled out a moderately sized pouch of jerky, "Have been starving, I haven't ate since I left Ketra" He stated while gnawing on a piece of the venison snack, retrieving a large strip to waggle at her. "are' or' ah eice' " He offered while his mouth was full.

Anonymous

Ruby eyes blinked was this guy serious? " I guess you do now if you would talk without your mouth full maybe I could begin to decipher what your asking" she said not the least bit fazed when he waggled the jerky at her like some sort of house pet looking for table scraps. She had plently of food inside her camp she made in the temple. She looked up at the sky as she felt a drop of water on her face "It's going to rain and hard by the way those clouds look" she said to herself watching the darkening sky.

Anonymous

He gulped down the rest of his snack quickly, "I said care to have a peice", A few drops of rain hit him on the head now as well. Gradually he moved over to sit underneath what was left of the upstairs area of the temple. "Stupid rain..."

Anonymous

Fiona gave a giant leap and jumped all the steps leading to the temple she landed in front of the man , "Listen mister I was here first so don't go walking around like you own all right I'm only letting you stay here because it's raining and don't even think about touching my stuff you hear me" the short haired girl exclaimed but just then a small chunk of ceiling fell and bonked her on the head causing her to give an idiotic giggle and fall backwards out cold. A see-through spirit appeared next to Fervor "Don't worry young human she gets this way often she actually likes meeting new people she just expresses it ... differently" Anya said after searching for the right words.

Anonymous

A brow erked as she spoke to him, and he tried his best not to let a snicker out when she fell down, "Kids today," Ferver quietly moved to drag her away from the spot where the ceiling fell.

"Oh it's fine, i've had far worse greetings than that," He didn't seem the slightest bit phased by the sudden appearance of Anya. A sudden look of suprise crossing his face for a moment. "Anya eh?, you happen to know a man named Kain?"

Anonymous

Ferver removed a small canteen from his side, and attempted to splash a bit of water on Fiona, "Or better yet do you happen to know a woman by the name of Yana" Those blue eyes narrowed at the spirit, "If it's you, go ahead, you and I both know you should have just let me die"

"And if she sent you, you probably have no clue what you are up against" He attempted to slip the peice of the ceiling under Fiona's feet to elevate them slightly, the while he seemed to be a bit more bitter upon the thoughts of this 'Kain' and 'Yana' he still was attempting to tend to the stranger named Fiona.

Anonymous

" I know of no one by those names or am I this woman" her butterscotch eyes locked on to his "You shouldn't be so quick to judge young one, what do these people mean to you are they relatives or perhaps a love interest" Anya said laying down next to the girl.

Fiona moaned and then coughed as water was splashed on her face " oww man that huurt!" she exclaimed puttung her hand on her head to feel the slightly raised skin on the top of her head.

Anonymous

"Heh sorry, just a weird coincidence" He shrugged lightly, "You could have said that at one time, of course knife in the back is a literal term too" A brow erked as Fiona woke.

"I'm pretty sure it did," He chuckled lightly, "You're going to live?, Right?" He mused lightly, he was still trying not to laugh too much about her 'injury'.

"So what exactly are you doing in this place anyway, looking for some sort of treasure or something" Those eyes narrowed lightly as he gave the partial reason for even wanting to move into the temple. "I heard these places are cursed y'know, and full of spiders and snakes, and all sorts of nasty beasties" He was just trying to spook her a bit.

Anonymous

"The question is what are You doing here? as for beasties Fiona Lupe Avari isn't afraid of things that go bump in the night...er did you say snakes Not that I'm scared or anything .Well the main reason I came here is because that spirit next to you said it was going to rain and whatta know it does" she said quickly changing the subject. She then noticed how he was trying to hold back laughter  Are you laughing at me! I could have been killed or suffered brain damage did you think about that Mr. Haha!" the young woman screamed.Then suddenly fell backwards and was softly snoring in seconds.

"Sometimes that girl gives me a headache" Anya said shaking her snowy head "But don't let her loudness fool you Fervor she can be gentle and caring, to her friends" the wolf spirit said as she faded away.

Anonymous

"Well, my plan was to move into this temple, and start training" He offered a light grin, a light chuckle issued at her comment on beasties and snakes. "Oh calm down, I could have patched....." He erked a brow as she fell back, and turned to face Anya.

"Y'know she's probably going to have issues one of these days as much as she falling over" He snickered, a brow erking as she spoke, "Right, well she hasn't tried to kill me yet so she isn't bothering me" He nodded lightly.