Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

.dreaded.ressurection.

Started by Rhindeer, December 29, 2004, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

"My shadows can go wherever there are shadows, and a castle is bound to be full to the brim." he informed the commander and then thought for a moment, thinking how much information he should reveal and decided that it would be best to let Nakaris know just how much freedom he had with his shadows.

"I can also travel to wherever the shadows are in the matter of minutes...and I can send certain people who are strong enough to survive the shadow realm through as well.  With permission of course."

Good, everything was falling into place and soon, very soon, this seige would take place and the Dread army would fight for a kingdom that should have been theirs the last time they fought.  This time they were prepared for anything and would surely come out victorious.

Yissmath yicksss an ymethnassimal he murmured the incantation that brought his minions to the surface and immediately a dozen pairs of eyes appeared from the shadows, unblinking pools of blood that waited for a commanding word from Siyavash.  Even they were excited.  They could feast upon the souls of the dead once the battles begain, taking the wretched spirits who would try to pass into the spirit realm only to fail and be devoured into complete oblivion.

"Wait inside the castle" he ordered them, "Keep an eye opened for mages and hidden ambushes that might be set.  Do not be seen" he hissed at last and watched as the darkened masses bowed slightly before disappearing in as much silence as they came.  A dozen unseen spies in the castle...what could possibly go wrong now?

With swift steps he followed the Commander to the portal.  The blood was about to be shed.

Anonymous

Rlytar looked at Nakaris, and merely chuckled.  Looked in the direction Nakaris was, and fought back laughter. This was a rag tag band, but if they surved their general purpose then the typical objective would be secured. And Victoy would be theirs. But it was not Rlytar's problem if they did not succed. " How I hate Rivvin!" Rlytar muttered bitterly. With out further adue, he walked toward the portal. Although tentaive as to his reason to go in anyway. So he just grinned and walked through. Coming out in a very forign place indeed! Rlytar was in danger now!

Anonymous

" IN YOU WORTHLESS GLOBS OF ROTH SHIT!" he yells to the kobolds, eyes flaring with a fire..not an inner fire of desire..once again, actual flames leapt from his sockets. " indeed...." is all he offers to Nakaris. He loved being in charge. He watched the fodder file though, then was relieved when other fell in behind them." this isn't the easiest thing to keep open!" he yells to the remainding members of the army. It was indeed taking energy from Qee'lkstreea, energy he planned on putting to a more destructive use, not to mention his portals constantly save his ass.

He wasn't paying attention to very much.. he just needed them to go through the portal. The more he concentrated, the less it took from his swords. Soon he would go through..but he had to keep it open while the other went in. "VITH! GET IN THERE!" he yelled again. If they didn't hurry, he would just leave them. He needed blood as well.

Anonymous

Feyda didn't really have much to do to enter the portal, as she was on Latira when she entered. Xurlaq finally stands up from where he sat on the ground and tromped over to the portal. Before even entering, he glares at the dark elf.
"Stay out of my way and your exsistance will continue." With his monsterous words, the enormous demon continues into the portal. Tesri, on the otherhand, has not moved yet and he does not plan to move any closer to the portal.
"And two remain after the departure of the Dread Army. You go on without us. Ramiel and I will fly in as decoys to distract Serendipity." Tesri explains, tightening his gloves. Though Ramiel lacks wings to do so, Tesri trusts the fallen's abilities.

(OOC: This takes care of one inactive character, but the other happens to be someone that will be gone for a few days. Let's just say Nightcandle's character has already entered the portal.)

Anonymous

Finally they were all in. Qee'lakstreea was more relieved than he was, for it was his blades which were using their power in the transportation. He finally came to think about the drow he saw in he castle..the drow who had helped him against the shapeshifters. He was obviously a highly trained wizard by the way he launched the animated web spell, and he noticed it was a male.

His thoughts were cut off by the fact that he needed to feel blood upon his blades. He smirked as he stepped through himself, and it closed behind him.

(ooc) sorry is short i'm gonna go post at the castle right now, bringin you all in lol.