Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So many pretty things! (Open!!!)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2007, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Beck ducked behind a passing wagon as George turned around.  Oh george!  I love you so much but why do I have to always hide?  Why can't I tell you that I've been following you for the past 5, 10 years.  Has it really been 10 years??  Oh, I hope not!!  The owner of a stall nearby looked at her oddly.  She smiled and started walking the opposite way.  As soon as she was out of sight she immediately ducked down an alley and jumped on the roof.  She then ran and jumped until she was back in sight of George, and watched as he flirted and slunk.

George felt someone watching him and turned, all he saw was some pretty woman who looked about 20 years of age, he admired the way she looked and when she smiled at him he walked over to her.  And started flirting with her, Hmm, she looks like she has some money, and jewels, she's pretty alright, maybe I'll stick around for awhile.  "Hello, dear lady, I saw you across the square and couldn't help but admire your beauty, my name is Paul, may I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"  He gave an elaborate bow, and kissed her hand.

Anonymous

That rather intimidating form of Ferver manuvered his way through the bustling town, those half-lidded eyes made it appear like he was half awake. Those half-lidded eyes had noted some man trying to woo a woman, he had turned his head a moment before looking back and seeing him flirting with a different one. A light growl welling up in his throat, "Who's this guy think he is... friggin prince charmin' or something"

Those boots guided him towards the man, just enough to be able to clip him somewhat. Upon nearing the man he locked his shoulder in place and quietly gave a rather forcefull nudge, just enough to possibly knock the stranger off balance. "Oops... sorry, Hey you're that guy aren't you the eh... is there a male word for prostitute" A brow erked, "Well you might be of some help to me then, seen a woman about yay tall" He lifted his hand to the level of his own shoulders. "Blue hair about down to her chin... ranting about burning towns and killing some loud mouth vigilante"

He peered lightly at the man, "Ah, right... I'm sure that's a silly question, probably too busy between the shots and 'business' to really keep track of names" Mentally he was using all of his willpower not to laugh, though he felt bad somewhat by shutting down this man's little 'game'. "Y'know it's a terrible business playing with people's hearts.... sometimes other things get broken in the process".

Anonymous

From the housetop Beck saw the tall half asleep man go through the crowd and saw him look at George, uh-oh, this is going to be trouble she thought, after seeing him go to another girl.  The man makes his way over and shoves George, she saw the man's lips move, and concentrated on what he was saying, she saw George pick himself up and turn to face the man with a scowl, and fists ready, she concentrated on the man's lips, prostitute...woman...blue..uh-oh, he saw me!!..kill...loud...question...business...heart...broken... and then he stopped, Beck started chewing her lip, a bad habit she started a while ago.  Waiting for George's reaction she studies the man, he's rather cute, and tall and strong, maybe I might get to know him, if he makes it out of the scene with George, oh, george looks mad... he's cute mad... yet not as cute as this half asleep dude...  She sees George's stance change.

George here's a man come behind him, and the next thing he knows there is an elbow in his back, and he is on the ground, the girl squeks, scowling he gets up and turns to face the dude, hands clenched into fists, the man starts talking about some chick with blue hair, and breaking hearts.  He changes his stance, Now, should i fake high and go low or fake low and go high, no wait too high, i'm faking high.  His right hand starts the familiar course of a real-to-fake punch as his left knee lightens, and just before his hand goes back his leg goes up, he aims for the mans crotch, this is too easy.  his hand faints back, and then, George chuckles a deep evil chuckle in the back of his throat eager for the real fight to begin, he starts to forget about his already started attack.

(Feel free to beat him up, badly!!  ;P )

Anonymous

A bro erked as he didn't even get a verbal response from George, Those blue eyes closing for a breif moment, just as the foot went up Ferver merely sent that gloved right hand quickly down to catch the man by the ankle. "Well I just wanted a simple answer to a question, it looks like you want to be rude about things" That black aura had began to flare up around Ferver's form, those faint whispers of countless people seeming to come from within the darkness.

Ferver's grip increased slightly as those still half-lidded eyes focused on the man. "You know I could just easily crush this ankle of yours, rip your soul from your body and call it a day" A frown graced his lips, "But I think it's a waste of my time and energy" He let George's ankle go, with a light smirk. "I'd be careful if I were you, some of the women in these lands are capable of far worse than just gossip in these lands" He turned his back to George and began to walk away.

Anonymous

Beck watched horrified as the man caught George's ankle and said something to him, then he turned around and walked off, Beck was stunned, she quickly turned and jumped off the roof, and started walking down the opposite street until she hit an alley, she then ducked down it and watched from the alley, oh no!  what is that fool man yelling?  that guy is bigger and stronger than him!  I wonder if I should strack down that guy?  She strained to hear what George was saying.

George gave a start when the man caught his boot, he listened while the man talked and George felt his scowl deepening as the man talked, when he turned and started to walk off George blew up, "Hey, you!  Come back and fight like a man, only cowards turn their back on someone, what, are you scared to fight me, big man?"  He takes a step forward towards his back.

Anonymous

"Oh well it looks like I'm going to have to just back my words up then" He grumbled lightly, a visable black aura forming around that body. It almost appeared like a flame in nature, the wind causing it to tilt lightly. He turned around with a light grin on his face. "So you really want to fight me do ya?"

He approached George, placing his feet slightly apart, one pointing out at a thirty degree angle, those arms positioned in a grappling type of stance. "Well then come at me bad ass" Those eyes finally opened fully exposing those deep blue eyes. "Come share the fate of countless others before you, only a moron could have gotten his own foot shoved down his throat and kept running his mouth. It was obvious he hadn't noticed the rather stealthy woman jump down and dart into an alley.

Anonymous

Beck saw George go at the an's back and gasped, but when she saw the man turn back she gave a quiet whoop of surprise maybe George'll finally get what he deserves!! hehe  she stared shocked at what happened next.

George smirked as the man turned away but as he started talking and he changed his stance, George felt a stab of fear, he looked into the guys eyes, and grimaced holy crap!!  this is a bad idea!!  He started to inch back, "Um, n-n-no the-ere's no pro-oblem, I was j-just fooling around, ya know, g-guy to guy f-fun?"  He forced a smile, and stared at the guys eyebrows, not being able to stare at his eye's without flinching.

Anonymous

"Oh you were just screwin around then?" He chuckled lightly, that black aura fading away, a quick about face issued. "Ah, ... I forgot something... hey there mister?" He commented peering over his shoulder at George, "Do you happen to know where..." He suddenly wheeled around towards the man with an uppercut, that pale flesh and leather wrapped hand a mere blur of white and black in the process of doing so, if he managed to hit the man it would do nothing more than simply either knock him flat on his back or knock him out.

Those blue eyes peered straight ahead, whether he had hit or missed the stranger. "Oh theres the tavern.." He chuckled lightly to himself.

Anonymous

Beck slunk forward into the onlooking crowd to get a better look, and saw George all scared, she saw the man laugh with him, gah!  he's not beating up George, oh did he just look at me, shit, i hope not!! she slinked to the other side, just in case.  She then watched as the man turned around and then all she saw was a blur move toward George and George fly back and not move, she heard women scream and a couple waddled over to check on him, Beck stared at the man, as he said something about a tavern.

George saw him relax and chuckle and George laughed too, a high pitched nervous giggle, he started mumbling stuff including words he didn't know but sounded good, "So sorry for that, um-err, misinterpetation... kind sir.."  The man started to leave and then a black and white blur shot towards him he started to scream but went flying back, as everything went dark, he heard screams and felt cloth brush him, the only thing he could do was think basta-  and then he slid off into unconsiousnessity.

Anonymous

Beck slunk forward into the onlooking crowd to get a better look, and saw George all scared, she saw the man laugh with him, gah!  he's not beating up George, oh did he just look at me, shit, i hope not!! she slinked to the other side, just in case.  She then watched as the man turned around and then all she saw was a blur move toward George and George fly back and not move, she heard women scream and a couple waddled over to check on him, Beck stared at the man, as he said something about a tavern.

George saw him relax and chuckle and George laughed too, a high pitched nervous giggle, he started mumbling stuff including words he didn't know but sounded good, "So sorry for that, um-err, misinterpetation... kind sir.."  The man started to leave and then a black and white blur shot towards him he started to scream but went flying back, as everything went dark, he heard screams and felt cloth brush him, the only thing he could do was think basta-  and then he slid off into unconsiousnessity.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

He shot a rather annoyed glare at the screaming women. "Oh you all knew he deserved that... gah women I don't think I'll ever understand you" He made his way towards that tavern, pausing for a moment to glance at Beck, a light nod issued to her. "People are so stupid" He muttered as he made his way into that tavern.

"Whiskey on the rocks... now" He muttered as he took a seat atop a bar stool already setting down some gold coins for the bartender. "Try not to make a scene... yup that was the plan then some hot head has to go running his mouth and trying to be a tough guy" He couldn't help but let a light chuckle grace his lips. "God I love me sometimes.. a good sucker punch always brightens one's day"

Anonymous

Beck stared after the man as he growled at the stupid screaming women and gave a start when he turned his head towards her and gave a nod at her.  He then walked into the taverm she followed him a couple paces behind and watched him as he muttered from behind, when he was given his drink she started forward, and sat down at the bar next to him, "ale" she said to the bartender she turned to the man, " Hi, I saw you beat up George, that was a nice punch, did you see me that whole time?  Man, you got good eyes!  I'm Beck by the way."  She stuck out her hand as a greeting.

Anonymous

Ferver erked a brow as she spoke, his head tilting lightly to one side in confusion. "Oh... that womanizing moron's name was George, thanks in all honesty if he hadn't ran his mouth I wouldn't have resorted to that, ..um wait you were that lady in the crowd a second ago.. uh nice to meet you miss Beck" He took a swig of his drink.

"Name's Ferver... well my eyes aren't that great, and if you were watching the whole time I didn't really notice... I only saw you after it was over honestly" He chuckled lightly.

Anonymous

Beck stared at the man, "but, when you first went over to george, you were talking about me, a woman with blue hair to her chin.  Oh, man now I feel stupid!"  She gave a small laugh, and said "Ah well, congrats on the awesome punch, you got great aim, i would never wanna be on the recieving side of that!!  Well see ya round."  She took a swig on her ale,  draining it and put a silver coin on the bar, "keep it" she told the barkeeper and stood up, "See ya, by the way, i like your hair." And started to walk away.

Anonymous

"She's a... well old enemy/freind" He commented, looking up and seeing her walking away, he quickly drained his whiskey and followed suit. "So you knew that... George fella?, what on earth would posses you to claim any ties to that kinda person" He tilted his head lightly to one side again, those blue eyes peering at that blue hair of hers.

"I mean... he had a glass jaw and a pretty foul temper" He offered a light smile, it felt weird following someone else, he was far more used to being the chased... and that was essentially the same as being followed by another only at a higher speed.

Anonymous

Beck heard him say something and turned back towards him, she walked along with him and then she heard it, 'what on earth would posses you to claim any ties to that kinda person'.  She missed a step but caught herself, "Oh well, I met him when I was a little, nobody wanted me and George came to my town, and he was going to be killed and I was only 5 6, and he was 9 10, so I saved him, everyone thought I was dead, no surprise, like they even cared but, he was injured so I nursed him back to health and when he left he still wasn't completely well so I followed him, I didn't have much and it was all already packed because it was only a matter of time before someone found me, so I followed him, biggest mistake of my life.  But it's true, he does, his jaw has been broken more times than I would want to know, but i'm kind of like his guradian devil, whenever he really needs help, I'm always there helping, but I probably shouldn't but it helps me figure out.. things.. but he is a bastard."  She stared at him her brown eyes wide, " I probably sound stupid don't I, Ferver right?"