Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So many pretty things! (Open!!!)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2007, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He finished his plate off as she offered the stroll, the thought of getting thrown in had completely been forgotten, "Sure it sounds like a great idea" He beamed as he stood up offering a hand to her.

He thought that his mind was a bit cautious from the fight, of course his poor little brain was trying to warn him he was about to go for a swim and he wasn't going to be jumping in on his own.

Anonymous

She took the hand and strolled along, "Do you remember when you said I could do hilarious stuff with my ability to become invisible?  Would this count?"  AS soon as she finished the sentence she focused her attention into becoming invisible, and with the hand that wasn't holding onto his, pushed him, right towards the lake, however, forgetting that she was still holding his hand.

Anonymous

"Yea..." He didn't have time to finish his sentence before he was suddenly launched towards the water, his grip only tightening on that invisible hand from the suprise. A deep gulp of water taken in before he surface sputtering and laughing.

"That was soooooo crafty, I had totally let it slip my mind" He narrowed his eyes for a moment aiming to playfully dunk her back under if he managed to have enough luck to plant his other hand on her invisible form.

Anonymous

She felt herself being pulled in, damn, shoulda let go.., took a breath, and almost gasped as she landed in icy water, still gripping Fervers hand.  She came up for breath and after blinking away the water and shaking her head to get some water out of her hair, she looked at Ferver and saw him squinting and eyes roaming looking for her, she rolled her eyes, and let go of the little bit of power she had been using to stay invisible, thus becoming revisible.  She stuck up her free hand and wiggled her fingers at him as a wave, and giggled, hair plastered to her face, and most of the blue in her hair left running out.  Leaving her with a slightly dark brown hair with a hint of bluish purple, and an amazing white streak with neon green here and there, where the bluish purple should be.  "I am a very crafty person!"  She winked and giggled.

Anonymous

"I noticed," He smiled and lightly moved the hair from her face, a deep kiss planted on her lips, "And if everyone was as crafty as you I'd be getting thrown all over the place" He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, those eyes peering back into hers.

"Well you won anyway" He winked back to her, "I let my guard down and you got me"

Anonymous

She returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around him, "You wouldn't be thrown around!  Most people would be to afraid, and hopefully you would learn how to be crafty!"  She giggled and returned the stare, "Nah!  It was a tie!  'Cause you still pulled me in too!  So, its a tie!  The plan was was to push you in and then when you resurfaced, me still invisble I would jump in right next to you and splash you!  But it didn't work, so its a tie!"  She nodded smartly, then winked back and giggled.

Anonymous

He smiled at the kiss in return and the wink, "Well I dunno if they were as cute as you too I'd probably let my guard down all the time anyway". He smiled, it was hard to even tell that a fight had taken place, he was so relaxed. Normally he was always so tense and usually didn't get much sleep from it, and obviously it normally showed considering his eyes tended to be half lided.

Anonymous

"Well, you would probably have to learn how to ignore the cute people!"  She laughed and gave him a light squeze, "You know you really should spend more nights at inns!  You look soo much better with out your eyes half closed, you always looked half asleep!  But you didn't when you were causing fights in the street."  She winked laughing.

(OOC:  Sorry it been awhile, been gathering dust on my couch, I had something and I was soo sick, but I am kinda better now, but I got things to do, so I'm back.)

Anonymous

He grinned back to her comment, "I know I know, and well considering I don't have to try to avoid 'old freinds' anymore I think I will gladly follow your advice" He flushed lightly at the comment on his fighting, "Yeah I need to try to curb that one too, old habits die pretty hard".

Anonymous

"Sometimes you wonder if they even can die."  She lapsed into silence thinking about her old bad habit.  Maybe I should tell him the truth, hes been so honest with me.  Argg!!  I hate big decisions!  She blinked and looked up at Ferver, smiling, "Wanna race?  Around the pond, first one gets... to dunk the loser!"

Anonymous

"I know..." Ferver seemed to dwell on the truth behind that statement. Snapping out of it the moment she issued the racing 'challenge'. "Sure.. ready set go!" He quickly snapped out those last three words darting quickly out of the water and getting a head start, he didn't attempt to run very fast. He was after all going to let her win either way, but then again she didn't know that.

Anonymous

She blinked when he darted off, "Hey!"  She jumped out of the water quickly running after him, tripping over her skirt in the process, damn. She pulled it up and tucked it into the top of her skirt while starting to run after Ferver, once her skirt was taken care of she put all of her energy into catching up to him, about half way around she caught up and slowed down to the speed he was going, "You aren't going easy on me are you?  Cause you shouldn't, I don't play fair!"  She quickly darted in right in front of him than out of the way, a grin spreading on her face.

Anonymous

A light chuckle graced his lips as she tripped over her skirt, his brow erking as she caught up and passed him. He tried to speed up a bit more but the wet clothing didn't really help him in the least bit, almost tripping over his own two feet to keep from colliding with her when she darted in front of him. "Oooooo cheaters never prosper y'know!" He mused lightly as he kept chasing after her.

Anonymous

Laughing she jumped in front of him again and slowed down before jumping out of the way and speeding up, only to turn around at a jog.  "Maybe not for most!"  She cotinued to jump in front of him and away, still backwards while occasionally looking behind her.  However she failed to notice that she was getting closer and closer to the lake, and then... SPLASH!!  She fell in surprise gripped her and she swam to the surface gasping and spluttering and quickly shaking her head to rid it of the water.  She shrugged and dove under swimming forwards as fast as she could then coming up ahead of him and climbing to shore to refix her skirt and calling after him, "SLOWPOKE!! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR HOURS!"  She giggled and started to jog backwards well away from the shore.

Anonymous

He smirked lightly as she taunted him, "Oh really?" He commented as his eyes took note of the water she was approaching in her backwards run. "Well I suppose if I ran that fast I'd need a cooldown too" He snickered, taking off in a full sprint to catch up to her. Resisting the urge to burst into another sprint and pass her backwards running form. He merely kept pace with her. "Y'know you already dunked yourself right?" Ferver taunted as he kept running.

Anonymous

She turned so she was facing front and picked up her pace a little bit, "Well, you know now I am nice and cool, and at least I'm not running in wet breeches!"  She taunted back, "So, I've got a question if you do leave will you be back by next Fall?"  She smirked at him before turning invisble and jumping in front of him and 'starting to fall backwards' by grabbing his shirt and tugging yelling "WHOA!"  Before sprinting ahead, and turning revisible, she turned and smirked at him, "Oops!  Did I do that?"  SHe asked in a falsely innocent voice, while unable to stop half grinning half smirking.

Anonymous

"Of course I will" He replied to her question a bit perplexed by it, suddenly she was gone and something pulled on his clothing, causing him to trip and smack the ground rather roughly. Just as quickly as he was down he was back up sprinting to try to regain lost ground against her. "You really do fight dirty y'know!"

Anonymous

"Ya!  It's one of the perks of being able to turn invisible!"  She started running again keeping pace with him, "Okay, I've had my fun and I won't play tricks on you invisible anymore."  She smiled at him mischeviously, it was actually more of a grin, with a twinkle in her eyes.  "Maybe.  Now Come on no going easy on each other and no more tricks from me, the fastest wins!"  AS soon as she said that she immediately sprinted off.