Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So many pretty things! (Open!!!)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2007, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Nah... I understand what you mean, it's a lot better than my excuse for even being in this world" He shook his head lightly, "Led on like some love struck kid, stabbed in the back, and banished from my home... Yeah I think I'm dumber than you Miss Beck" He nodded lightly.

"Hey it's your right anyway.. you saved his life, and in my book that'd mean he owes you his life... so until he pays you back by saving you or something you can do what you choose in terms of him Miss Beck" Those blue eyes skimmed over the people of the town, those eyes had went back to being half-lidded already. He always looked tired for some reason when he wasn't fighting.

Anonymous

She stared at him not paying attention to where she was walking he looks so tired!  "Yeah, I guess so but I dunno, and please, don't call me 'Miss Beck' it makes me feel like some old widow, or like the 'cur- never mind, just call me Beck!  And don't think that way!!  It happens, but I know how you feel about the whole banished thing, but not about the love one, don't know what its like to be loved, never have been, but banished, yeah, I've seen a lot of that!"  She looked back up at him and smiled, and tripped.  "Ah"  she squeked as she hit the ground, and momentarily disappeared then reapppeared, "Damn, I thought that wouldn't happen anymore," she jumped up brushing herself off, she felt herself turn red, "wow, I'm a klutz!!"

Anonymous

He erked a brow at the staring, looking away.. he wasn't exactly used to being stared at. "I'll try then Beck, well love hasn't been anything but a weakness for me in life" He shrugged lightly, "So it's overrated to me"

He attempted to catch her but wasn't quick enough, he jumped back as she vanished, those eyes snapping open as he peered at his surroundings, waiting on an attack to come from pretty much any direction. He calmed down as she reappeared and jumped back up. "What was that all about" He chuckled lightly, "Oh it happens to all of us at least... well the falling part"

Anonymous

Beck stared at the ground instead of staring at him, seeing how uncomfortable he was about it, "Sorry about that, I thought I finally got control over it, I'm still trying to get it all undercontrol, and I'm not soo good at magic, so I sometimes turn invisible at the worst times, or I don't even realize it, so I'll talk to someone and they'll get all freaked out, so, sorry, it's just something I can't understand, magic!!  Hey, I kow all about the falling apart thing, I've never been whole, I just keep falling apart more and more!!  But, why is love overrated to you?  Don't you wanna be loved or swept off your feet in love, or just feel welcomed and loved and needed?"  She felt herself start to blush again, "Wow, I am really bad at talking today!!"  She lapsed into silence and started biting her lip.  And found herself relaxing and feeling.. protected, next to him, seeing how easy he knocked George out.

Anonymous

"Well at least it doesn't get people hurt when you lose control" He nodded lightly, "Hey no need to apologize about it, well I was swept off my feet, and I thought I was needed and loved... but I guess I wasn't needed anymore" He shrugged lightly, "Ah I think you are doing fine at talking.. You aren't stuttering or using some crazy accent like some people" That brow erked again as she got quiet and bit her lip. "You don't get to talk to people much do you," He thought about his words a second, "I mean not to be insulting or anything, it just seems like someone with that sort of skill at sneaking wouldn't get many chances y'know?"

Anonymous

She listened to him about being loved and then not and felt bad, she smiled when he talked about acccents and everything, "No, I guess I don't talk to many people, many wouldn't want to seeing my hair, and I can be traced if I talk to to many people, so I kind of gotta stay on the down low, but if you want a crazy accent I gottem all down pat, been to many places where i had to fit in, so I can give ya any accent!!"  She giggled, hmm, he's nice!!  he looks soo intimidating, but he's not!!  maybe he's right, though, maybe I don't love George, maybe thats just my reason for following him, but all I want is my payback, for being my first friend, my age, and then leaving without saying goodbye.  She thinks about that as she starts to ramble,"  So do you have any magic?  Can you control it?  I saw that black aura thing, that was cool!!  Have you ever died your hair?  I always do, this way less people know me since I have different colored hair, and I sometimes wear wigs to make it longer, too!!  Oh dear!!  I'm ranting, aren't I?"

Anonymous

"Well that's interesting, I never have been able to change my voice too well, I can throw it pretty good though, and well I pretty much don't bother with keeping my location a secret... if someone wants to get rid of me, they'll find me either way" He offered a light smile, "Well I guess you can call it that, I'm capable of directly attacking the souls of living things ... that black stuff you saw was actually composed of souls of people that've deserved a fate worse than death... not to sound scary or anything"

"I've only died it red on the tips once... had red stuff all over my face after that it looked like I got into a bad fight or something" He laughed a little, "A little bit yes, but it's good to hear someone talk, that isn't trying to pick a fight or just use me to help them with something"

Anonymous

She laughed when he talked about dying his hair, "So are there a lot of people in that aura?  That would not be fun, to deserve worse than death and be stuck in a black void, aura thing-" she shudders,"that sounds awful, but it's their own fault so I guess they deserve it.  Ya know dying your hair is an art.. it's not as easy as it looks, or sounds, as you have found out by dying your tips red!!"  She giggles again, whne was the last time I have ever laughed so much, since before the cursed one died!  so long ago... so many years wasted... ah well  "So, do you kind of just wander or do you stay in one town pretty much?"

Anonymous

"Well I spent most of my life going from place to place as part of my job, but since that job is done with... I dunno" He shrugged lightly, "Heh I know, an art I am horrible at... I can fight off an army.. but when it comes to dyeing anything... that's my weak point" He noted that shudder, and a light frown graced his face for a moment, until she laughed. He had thought she was going to run off like the rest that found out exactly what gave him his strength. "Well they don't really act like a dead person normally does, the are really whiney.. .and still keep trying to pick fights with me even without a body to use"

"So are you a wanderer as well, or do you live in this place?"

Anonymous

She listened to him and laughed about his 'weakness'.  "So, were you like an assassin or something??  Eh, nice, they're dead but the want to fight you by whining, nice!!  Probably gets really annoying doesn't it?"  She laughs, "Nah, I'm a wanderer, where ever I go I get a room, but one of these days I would want to find a nice spot settle down, have a husband and kids, and grow old, and die in that house, and be buried in my garden, but the chances of that happening or slim to none!!  So.. ah well.  Do you have a place or do you just have rooms somewhere, or are you just passing through?  And if you are, then I suggest finding a room, cause otherwise your going to be traveling or setting up camp in the dark."  Beck looked up into the sky and stared at the stars, "Aren't they pretty?"  She continued to stare at the stars, momentarily lost before she snapped back to reality.

Anonymous

"Well I didn't usually use stealth persay... more or less an equalizer, I tried to keep my cover until I managed to get everyone that needed to get taken down together.. then it was pretty much a brawl" He nodded lightly, "That's all you want in life.. I mean, dying being one of your goals is pretty morbid" He chuckled lightly. "I usually sleep under the stars, I'm used to it" He nodded lightly, "Helps to reflect on all the things I've done wrong in life" He peered up at the stars for a moment as well, for a second.. it almost seemed like his eyes began to water, but they quickly ceased as he noted her snap back to reality. "They always are.. s' one of the things about nature I never forget.., of course the clouds tend to ruin their beauty from time to time".

Anonymous

"Well, I guess me dying is not exactly a goal of mine but, I don't want to live forever...  oh, but doesn't it hurt your back sleeping on the ground, and on all the twigs?  All the fresh air probably helps, but it can't be good for your back, or your health, who knows what you'll inhale lying on the ground, or what might climb into your mouth!!"  She saw him stare the stars, too.  "True, but during the day when they're all white and fluffy they're not soo bad, but they can't beat the stars or the moon, I love an orange moon, it's just so calming, and beautiful, just like the stars."  Beck takes a quick look around and realizes she has no idea where she is, "Umm, hey Ferver?  Do you have any idea where we are?  I'm lost, are you?"  She starts to bite her lip.

Anonymous

"Eh... same here" He nodded lightly to her comment on death, "Well you grow used to it, and I stretch out a lot... I dunno about stuff climbing into my mouth... I doubt anything would want to do that" He thought breifly about that. "Well that's true too" He laughed at her comment on the clouds during the day. "Oh the harvest moon is beautiful" He smiled lightly at the thought of it. "Actually, I'm not really all that familiar with this place" He frowned lightly, "But I do have good night vision at least" He saw her biting her lip. "Don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine... I mean it's not like some monster is going to creep up on us or something and if it does I'll just slap it around a little bit" He joked a little to try to get her to calm down some.

Anonymous

She laughed, "Well, wild animals won't know the difference they'd just think it's a dark cave and climb in, but what's so funny about the clouds looking pretty?"  She laughed at his joke, "Modest aren't we?"  She joked and forced herself to stop biting her lip, and stomped on the fear building in the pit of her stomach.  She tried to smile and turned her head towards him, "Yeah!  You're right, nothing is gonna jump out and attack us, and how big can this town be, there have to be signs, right?"  Eh, it's getting dark, BECK!!  No, as long as I don't lose Ferver I'm fine!!  Instinctively, she moves a bit closer to Ferver and suppresses the urge to grab his arm, I MUST CALM DOWN!  "So, have you ever been lost in a town while its dark?"

Anonymous

"True, I wouldn't be suprised if one would get bold enough to climb in there, oh.. well it's just good to hear someone being positive about stuff, normally someone would be like damn... stupid clouds" He smiled at her comment on being modest, "Well I won't lie I can get a little bit of ego about those sort of things" He erked a brow as she neared him, "You are scared of the dark aren't you, well I've been lost in dark forest before... can't be any worse...err right?" He seemed a bit nervous at that 'right', after all he mostly stuck to the great outdoors as opposed to civilization minus the booze and supply runs he took. "Why does this stupid place have no one out at night.... " He grunted lightly, "I mean what's it called night life or something out here".

Anonymous

She laughed at his ego, "What? Oh yeah, well, kind of, I mean I usually have some sort of light and also I've never been out in the dark in the middle of some town, lost with anybody before... so yeah... I guess I kind of am.  Don't say it can't get worse, it always can!"  She heard a splash and jumped out of her skin and grabbed on to Ferver's arm, then she realized it was her, she had stepped in a puddle, she quickly let go of him and moved aside a bit, "Err, sorry!!  Stupidity strike again!!"  She laughed, and knew it sounded hollow in the dark. "But yeah, isn't night life in the wilderness?"  She found herself looking at the ground more to avoid puddles and to avoid tripping, but she also looked around more too.  And she started to bite her lip, again.

Anonymous

"Well now that you mention that.." He smacked his forehead lightly, "I'm such a moron" That black aura flared up around his right hand before breaking off into a small orb giving off just a little light, but enough to see a few feet in front of them none the less. He blushed lightly as she grabbed his arm, thankfull for the darkness. "Oh it's ok didn't bother me at all, well yeah bears and the sort... they aren't all that, well I guess they could be dangerous to some" He noted that lip bite, and smiled to himself again. "But there isn't any in a town, so it's extremely safe, the wild animals tend to avoid places like this so I know nothing'll happen to you, y'know tell you what I'll be your bodyguard if anything does try to get you ok?" He didn't like to see people nervous unless they were fighting him, and so he tried to calm her down again.

Anonymous

The light popped up, and she smiled glad of the light, howwever dark it is.  "Don't worry you're not a moron!!  You're just, slow!"  She laughed, "Yeah, you're probably right they won't come near, ya know I have never seen a wild animal apart from occasional snake and spiders, but thats the worst i've ever seen!!  You'll be my bodyguard? Oh, I feel like a noble, I have a bodyguard!!  She laughed lightly.  Why am I jesting, we're lost and i'm scared?  And then she realized it was so she wouldn't panic, calm down you have Ferver, we won't let you get hurt  "So, do you see any signs anywhere?"

Anonymous

"If you say so" Ferver laughed at her comment on him being slow. "Yup it's a honor not many get, especially since I can't stand nobles and the sort" Those blue eyes peered into the shadows, his expression brightening up a bit. "Yeah.. what's the name of the place you wanted to head back to again?.. I see the tavern sign on the right" He squinted lightly, "See I told you everything would be fine, nothing changes in the darkness it's just like the light only harder to see in and easier for a axe wielding maniac to sne... I mean some kind beggar to sneak up and ask for change"

Anonymous

"Oh, don't worry about it, I don't like nobles either, snotty old rich bunch of prats, nothing special except easier to sneak around.  And stupid.  Umm, I think the name of it is the Rose's Crown, Or the Rose's Crow?  It was a couple blocks away from where you beat up George."  He mentioned an axe maniac, she took a sharp intake of breath, and smiled when he tried to change it, thanks for trying anyway.  She peered into the darkness around them even harder hoping to see, yet to not see a flash of metal of anykind.  "Yeah, a beggar out in the middle of the night, maybe cut our purses and necks, but not kindly ask for change...  Thanks for trying though!"  She laughed.