Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Darker Side of Midnight (priv.)

Started by Lion, January 18, 2008, 02:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

At the sight of her attempted smile, Tarquin's brows furrowed on reflex.  He reserved the right to maintain his suspicions.  After all, it was she that followed him into his domain instead of vice versa.  Yet as he observed her facade all the more, the grin seemed sincere enough.  He offered her a small, wry grin in return, at least in the effort to put her at ease and to get on with the night.

He shook his head as he replied, "The mansion above is off limits and, believe me when I say this, smells far worse than it does down here"  His eyes glittered like small balls of electricity in the candlelight.  "This place is more than three hundred years old and not as strong as it was when it was first built, so staying up there would be unwise.  Besides the best furniture available has been moved here.  Everything here is quite clean, that I can assure.  The only thing that's wrong with it is that it's dark."

Tarquin moved away from the lighting and, with the use of his night vision, spotted another, much larger candelabra nearby toward the center of the room.  Lighting this one with a mere touch of his hand as well, much more of the room was visible now.  It was not as expansive as the main room, which belonged to him personally, but it was still as luxurious in its own right.  In a far corner, resided a smaller canopy bed garbed in rose red sheets.  A tapestry of an ancient scene of a knight and his lady fair hung adjacent it and a number of books rested on the large bookcase across from it.  Three large armchairs circled around a low, round mahogany table to the left of the large candelabra.  There was only one doorway other than the locked gate behind him that would serve as an exit and it presided not far from him.

"No," he explained.  "You will stay in this room."  With that Tarquin moved across the room and toward the door that led to the main room.  He paused before going through.  "I apologize for my hasty behavior but I ask you to abide by only one rule: Do not, under any circumstances, leave this room."  He then opened the room and proceeded through, slamming the door behind him.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

The room the man had brought her was a beautiful one, Rafaella had to give him that. And after hearing what was with the mansion above them she decided to agree with the room he offered her. It was beautiful, yes. And only one rule would he give her.
Do not, under any circumstances, leave this room.

Only one rule. Nice. Also very nice that with this one rule, he had cut off all her other options. It was like one major rule to cover them all. Very smooth, Rafaella thought furiously when he slammed the door behind him. Great host. Impeccable. Except for one little thing. He failed, as a host, to mention his name. Perhaps I can think of one myself.

Rafaella sighed and sank down on the bed. It was soft and warm, and exactly what she longed for. She hesitated a moment whether to put her clothes off, and decided just to leave her blouse and underwear. At least a bit safe. And sleeping with a corset and tight jeans isn't too comfortable, or at least, that wasn't what it seemed to Rafaella. She blew out all the candles but one and slid under the sheets, drowning in the soft matrass. What a contrast, she thought. An almost royal bed in a dusty labyrinth. Very cosy. And, great, a probable vampire in the next room. The last thought made Rafaella decide to follow a rule for once and not leave the room unless he came to get her.

She closed her eyes and although it took a while for her to accommodate, she fell into a light sleep eventually.

Lion

Tarquin was, without a doubt, angry.  But it was not the type of anger that usually filled his veins; the type that caused him to act without thinking and was the cause of many an atrocity.  It was the category of anger that was usually ignited out of frustration caused by disappointment when things became beyond his control or did not go as he expected.  And having an unwanted visitor 'staying' in the room next door did nothing to quell his infernal annoyance.

He respected the woman merely because she was a female, as was natural for him to do so because of his Hellion nature.  He was never born human and as a result, much to his fortune, never learned to discriminate based on gender.  In Hellion society all were equal unless proven otherwise.  And it was this belief that he kept with him even after his death and proved useful in many ways.

However, despite his innate respect for her, it was not indicated in any fashion, shape, or form that he wanted the woman to stay in his home.  As far as he was concerned, only those he had invited to accompany him, were welcome to stay for as long as they please.  Well, before he decided to kill them.  This place had been his place of dark power; it belonged to him and him alone.  And the fact that a stranger had sauntered in here so nonchalantly drove him mad far more than he would care to admit.

Tarquin muttered incoherent thunders to himself as his mind vented that anger: "She should not be here!"  "Doesn't she know how to disrespectful it is to enter into someone's home uninvited!"  "She'll be gone before first dawn..."

"No," he answered to himself, tossing his jacket aside and stripping out of his shirt, revealing the several scars that lay in slash formations on various parts of his torso.  He reasoned with his much more rash self and convinced it that because he had pledged to become her host, and she his 'guest', he should and would treat her as such.  "I have promised that she can stay and stay she will.  She will leave when daylight arrives and I will have no questions about it."  It may have been a bit on the creepy side to talk to himself but there were many occasions in which Tarquin's dual behaviors came into conflict with one another.  On one side, he was a 'sane' man; on another, he was aggressive and deadly.  More often than not, these personalities were one with each other.

After some consideration, he finally decided that it would be best if he went to apologize to the woman for his behavior, though a part of him justified that he had every right to be rude to her if he pleased.  Walked back to the door, the light to his rooms several candles shining through as he opened it and casting his shadow along the opening slit.  In he slithered in, like a silent assassin intent on it's prey, remembering to close the door behind him in a soft click.  He walked over to the bedside, aware of the lone candle she had left burning near her.  Watching with a certain fixation, Tarquin found himself studying the play of shadow the light made over her womanly form as it tossed to and fro.

As he stood over her, it was only now that he realized how beautiful she was.  When it dawned on him that she was deep in slumber's grasp, his breath caught and decided it best that he return to his own chambers.  But there was some charm in watching her sleep and there he stood, his feet riveted to her bedside.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

An odd feeling woke Rafaella from her sleep. Someone was watching her, she could feel it. For a moment she kept her eyes closed, preparing herself for a bloodthirsty look on a vampire's face, but when she rashly opened her eyes and sat up straight in a single movement the face she looked at had an entirely different expression.

It was her host who was staring at her, standing motionlessly at her bedside. Rafaella pulled her knees up to her chest and stared back at him without saying anything. What did he want?

Rafaella could only just keep herself from her eyes sliding down to his chest, a muscular torso with several old scars across it. Like a bold prince from a fairytale. Rafaella snorted to herself. Right. A bloodthirsty vampire coming to rescue me from... what? Life?

When still neither of them had said anything Rafaella swallowed, and hesistantly took the first step.

'What is it?' she asked as neutral as possible. Her hands trembled. Something stirred inside of her, and she couldn't determine what it was. It was unlike any other feeling she was familiar with, and threw her mind off focus.

Lion

Tarquin's eyes flashed yellow but once as they glittered in the light made by the long candle.  It was an animal flash that indicated his vampiric state was present only for a moment then receded within him.  He shook his head slowly, just barely regaining his wits enough to answer her question reasonably.  His voice remained low and dangerous, however calm it seemed.  "I just wanted to apologize for my rudeness before.  Dragging you into this place against your will.  I just need you to understand something."

He paused momentarily, letting his eyes assess her form more closely, fully taking in her womanly form.  Tarquin was a creature of the night and undoubtedly was not unfamiliar with the desire that came with it; to be able to instill that desire in women of his choosing was both a gift and a curse, though he was yet to learn its downside.  He went on, and yet as he did so, he came closer to her, "I am not accustomed to strangers coming into my home without my permission.  Such an act is enough to anger me beyond madness. It is an invasion of which I do not take kindly to."

It was this point that his knee was now leaning on the bed, the mattress now absorbing his weight as he persisted in his advance towards her.  "I realize now, that I never did tell you my name did I?  No, you don't have to answer it."  He could feel the secret impulses within the woman before him, stirrings that seemed to blur logical thinking.  It was like a calling of darkness, a essence that beckoned women in his presence with the promise of dark desire.  "I already know that I didn't," he persisted in both words and movement as he was already so near her that he could feel the rushing of her heartbeat.  "I will tell you my name...  It is Tarquin."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Adrenalin rushed through Rafaella's body as the man slowly, teasingly came ever closer to her bed. His aura struck her more than ever and had her fixed in a single position. Her dark eyes just focused on his handsome face, his low voice like chocolate to her ears.

Tarquin... his name resounded in her head. He was playing with her, and Rafaella couldn't stand he was winning the game. Movement stirred her limbs as she raised herself up and sat on her knees on the bed, looking up at him. Her eyes big and her face as innocent as possible, hands in her lap. In a soft voice, the words seeming to melt on her tongue, she said:

'Is there anything I can do to make it up to you then, sir Tarquin?'

A fire burned in her belly when she averted her eyes to his chest and she let the back of her hand slide down his abdomen, keeping the touch minimal. A strange desire had taken control over her mind, body and spirit. Her gaze went up to his face again, locking in on his eyes. Rafaella surpressed a sigh when she asked herself why the wrong men were always the best in everything.

Lion

He kept his face lowered to hers, turning his eyes upward to face her smooth visage.  His sense reached out to her emotions; he listened the quickening of her blood as it rushed through her veins, and pulsated through to her heart.  He heard the thrum-thumping beats of her heart as it pounded against her ribcage.  These sensations that he perceived were not unfamiliar to him and as a result he knew how to react properly and with the right instincts.  He knew that his presence was overwhelming her and thusly caused him to smirk internally.

By now he had both knees on the mattress and was face to face with her.  As he knelt, he brought himself up to full length, flexing his lean musculature as he did so.  He let her back hand slide against his abdominals, each one as if carved into his belly with great care.  Her gentle tough was just perceptible enough to send a slight shiver down his spine.  Returning the gaze she offered him, fire for fire, he stroked her cheek for the back of his fingertips, with the same barely perceptible touch she did him.  Smirking as her breath caught, he said in a voice just above a whisper, "Tell me your name."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

It was like his eyes were laden with electricity that shook her to the core, incinerating her. Some part of Rafaella asked what the hell she was doing here, a vampire slowly seducing her and why she was actually giving in to him. The flames inside her quickly sealed off her mind, wanting to play the game, desire flowed through her veins without control, and those were feelings she hadn't had in a long time.

Rafaella smiled softly when he asked for her name once more, and raised herself up to sit higher, the sheets falling off her body, her blouse only just reaching down to her thighs and her long curls dangling down her back. Continuing to look in his eyes, her hand went up and her fingers traced his jawline while she whispered in his ear.

'Rafaella...' she said. Her hand trembled as her voice faded away softly. Her body was tense, waiting for Tarquin to make a move, to release her from the grip he was holding her in.

Lion

"You have a beautiful name...Rafaella," he intoned in the same whisper pitch she made audible to him.  He brushed his cheek to hers before gently clasping the hand she used to trace his jaw in his own.  Bracing the back of her hand to his palm and wrapping his fingers around her thumb, carefully he brought her hand to his mouth where she would feel the sensation of breath splayed across her palm; though his flesh may have been cool, his breath was warm.  Just as carefully as he breathed on her hand, did he press the center of her palm to his lips, savoring her scents.

He kissed her wrist next, feeling the rush of her pulsating blood so close to his mouth for the first time.  But he sought something else at this moment and did not want her blood--not yet, anyway.

Instead, he focused on her, her desires and how to read them.  An innate ability to feel another's existing desires and manipulate them had always been a useful to him.  He could heighten them to a point where they were impossibly irresistible and control nigh about ceased to exist; or he could dwindle them down to where they were no longer significant and the owner of the desire no longer cared to think about let alone act upon them.  And yet he knew he did not have to tamper with Rafaella's desires; he could tell by the heat that emanated from her skin, her shortness of breath, and racing pulse.

Pulling her hand slowly around his shoulder then his neck, he sought to close the distance between them and to heighten the anticipation.  Tarquin drew his face close to hers, teasingly pushed her nose aside, then brushed his lips to hers.  His tongue played with her lips at first, seeking to part them, and then kissed her deeply and softly at the same time.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rafaella closed her eyes while he first kissed the palm of her hand, then her wrist, and lay her arm around his neck. She gently pulled him closer to her, while his tongue played a cat and mouse game with her lips. Tarquin kissed her, and without hesitation she kissed him back. It was time for her true spirit to play her part. Passionately, playfully, teasingly... mischievously.

She broke the kiss and looked in his surprised eyes with that same mischievous look, slowly lowering her body, letting her hands trace his back down to where his pants started. Her lips made a slight contact with the soft skin in his neck, then she let her tongue play its game, tracing the lines of his muscles running down to his chest while her fingers made small circles on his lower back.

Rafaella placed her hand behind his neck and pulled him towards her gently, lowering his torso to hers, her eyes inviting him. She pulled her smooth legs out from underneath her, leaning back against the pillows, and wrapped them around Tarquin's, chaining his body to hers.

'Now you can't escape no more,' she whispered, a smile dancing across her lips. She put her finger underneath his chin, bringing it closer to her face, and brushed her lips against his.

Lion

Tarquin obliged her motions toward him, allowing her to pull and prod at him as if he was some magnificent piece of artwork.  There were several lashes across his back, scars from the whiplashing he'd received in torture before he became a vampire, that he was sure she could feel.  But given the state of mind she was in, he was also sure she didn't really give a damn.  The way she touched him, invited him, transferred the heat from her hands into his own cold flesh and sent shock waves through him, triggering a stirring in his loins.

As she pulled him down to her smiling in mischief, he kept his face as stoic as possible to control the animal urges she sent thriving in him.  Upon his descent over her body, he held his body weight over her, leaving just an inch of space between them.  His right hand roved down her right side, to her hip then her thigh, pressing his fingers against her flesh in a firm grip. It was only when she spoke in her husky whisper, that he allowed a lascivious grin spread across his now prurient visage and released a laugh that was only audible in his throat.

As Tarquin's face closed in on hers, his short, heavy hair dangling in his face and tickling against her forehead, he pressed his mouth against hers, fully indulging himself. Feeling the wisp of breath from her nostrils splay across his face, it was then that he slide his left hand forward on the mattress, gripping the pillow harshly for support, let his body be supported on hers.  His right hand slid up from its spot on her thigh and pushed the edges of her shirt upward, feeling and fingering the pulsating flesh on her hip.  He continued to push the shirt up from her body, reaching up to her lower abdomen before proceeding to undo the buttons.

It would seem that it would be easier to simply tear the clothing off of her, he preferred to keep up the anticipation of what was to come.  The buttons came off successfully, one after the other, from the bottom up until he reached the last one at the swell of her breasts.  He broke the kiss, let his hand take its place once more at her side, and lowered his head down to her chest, leaving a trail of moist kisses along the way from her neck to chest with the united work of his lips and tongue.  His mouth reached the last button, enclosed it in his teeth and bit through the thread, the tips of his canines slicing through it without much effort.  It was then that he slid the undone shirt from her body; another obstruction removed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Tarquin kissed her again while the weight of his body slowly pressed down on her heavier, his hand on her thigh sliding upwards to her shirt. Rafaella drew a short breath when the hands moved up from her thigh to her hip and then more upwards, to her belly, where they started to undo the buttons of her blouse. Heat arose wherever Tarquin touched her tanned skin, leaving it tingling. She sensed he was in control again when he reached the last button on her blouse and broke the kiss, moving his lips down to the last button tracing the skin on her chest.

It came off soon enough, and a wave of adrenalin hit her brain. He slid the blouse off her shoulders, and Rafaella took advantage of that by effortlessly clipping off his belt. Her dark eyes looked at him teasingly when she completely pulled it off his pants and threw it aside against the wall. With quite a bit of effort, she fluently managed to overthrow Tarquin, positioning him on his back, and herself on top of him where she lowered her torso onto his, her bra being the only obstacle left there. Rafaella captured his arms by laying them beside his head and holding her hands on his wrists. Slowly, she lowered her face to his and let her lips contact his, but only shortly and mockingly. She smiled and repeated it, retrieving her head everytime he wanted to kiss her back.

Then suddenly she kissed him on the lips fully, infiltrating with her tongue and letting her spirit do its will, releasing his arms and letting her hands slide down from his shoulders over his chest and abdomen to his pants. Her breath got quicker as did her pulse, her mind was locked and her lusts were free to do what they pleased. Her hips moved gently, sensually over his, sensing his lust for her build to bigger heights. She broke the kiss and her eyes challenged him. You want more? Come and get it.

Lion

The light clang of metal to stone as the buckle of his belt made contact with the wall, did nothing to make Tarquin flinch.  His sole focus was on Rafaella; whether to take her or tame her also mattered not.  There was little that could distract him when his intentions were set; most especially when the vampirism was dashing across the landscape of his mind like acidic poison, distorting and corrupting any of the fragments of morality he held, if there were any.  However, there was not much corruption to be done with one as immoral as he.

To Tarquin, sex was not about power or control, but about unity, and the release of passion.  And he could feel the inferno of unbridled passion burning within her, a volcano of desire too long quelled.  These reasons were only part of why he let her turn him over on his back, turning the tide.  If she achieved power for this duration, it was most likely because he let her.  There was much strength in vampire, especially one who had survived more than five hundred years, and he would not yet show her his true strength until the time came.

A smile grabbed hold of the corner of his lips as she clasped his wrists down hard on the mattress.  This expression of true intent sparked further admiration in him, a flash of his animal white teeth conveyed this.  He tried to kiss her back, to nip at her lips but she managed to escape him every time.  Instead of getting frustrated, he merely spread a smug grin on his face until she pressed her mouth to his, invading it once more.  He clenched both of his hands into fists in reaction to her hands roving over his musculature.  The way she persisted to touch him aroused him further.

And as she released his wrists and made sensuous motions with her hips locked to his, he kept his fists clenched and beside his head as a heavy groan escaped his lips.  He then quickly released his hands and pressed them hard to her thighs, spreading his fingers out against the heat of her flesh.  The tension in his loins compounded against the confines of his trousers, sending a low growl to vibrate in his throat.

In a sudden flash of instinct, Tarquin gave a mighty tug at her thighs and sent her throttling backwards.  Before she could land on his legs, he pulled them out from under her so that she would land on the mattress.  On his knees once more, he undid the clasps of his pants, pushing the materials of his underwear and pants at the same time until he slid the remnants of his clothing off of him and onto the floor.  He did the same with hers, until both were exposed.  He slammed his hands hard down on either side of her, his face within a centimeter from hers.  He could hear her breath coming in swift sweeps, fast and heavy, the rushing of her blood filling his ears.    The way he leaned in and kissed her fiercely, tongue fighting with hers and lips bruising hers, made it very clear that he had accepted her challenge.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

A surprised sound escaped Rafaella's lips when suddenly, unexpectedly, Tarquin broke the kiss and somehow managed to throw her on her back once more. It went so quick that she couldn't determine exactly what happened. With fast and uncontrolled moves he undid the both of them from the rest of their clothes, whatever was left of them, his hands sliding along the skin on her legs when he threw off her underwear.

A shiver went through her body when his hands crashed down in the matress beside her, his face closing in on hers once more, and Rafaella tasted in his mouth, in the passionate way his tongue was battling hers, that he had read her challenge in her eyes and knew that if she'd actually wanted to get away, that chance was now gone. He was way too strong for her to win from and he was not likely going to give up now.

While they kissed, Rafaella asked herself if this was what she wanted, and to her surprise the immediate answer was yes. Not just because her playful and mischievous spirit had been locked away for way too long, it was also because she actually did see something in Tarquin, although he were a vampire. Rafaella kissed him back even more passionately, her hands around his face and in his neck. Then finally their bodies met each other completely, skin upon skin, flesh upon flesh. There were no further obstacles, no complications, no troubles. It was just him and her there.

Rafaella put her hands on his back and pressed her fingers roughly in his flesh, encouraging him not to stop anymore now. She caught herself breathing heavily, her brests going up and down rhythmically in union with his chest. Now he had to finish it.

Lion

Tarquin always considered sex to be one of purest forms of expression through physical means.  Heart to heart, flesh to flesh, passion shared between two beings was something that was not simply of the flesh but was a moment in which secrets were revealed, desires were fulfilled, and the yearning for the flesh was met with equitable or greater physical satisfaction.  It was in this moment, that all that was truth and all that were lies came together as one, forming blinding freedom of the soul and dousing forbidden fires.

He held his body tightly to hers as they danced in unison, the dance of the lit flame held by the lone candle that was already dying low even after it held two full inches of wax the moment in had first been ignited.  As she sweat in their sensual rhythms against each other, already adrenaline was flowing rapidly through him, causing his lifeless skin to release perspiration of his own.  Surprisingly enough, it was only under extreme amounts of adrenaline did a vampire sweat.  But sweat he did.  It did not take long for his head to be soaked as he pressed his mouth against the softness of her neck, loving the feel of her pulse against his tongue and kissing the swell of her breasts.  Short moments afterward, he was covered in perspiration, slippery to the touch.  His cold flesh was not cool anymore but had absorbed much of the heat from Rafaella's feverish body.

He understood the digging of her fingers into the thick skin of his back as she grasped desperately to him, releasing herself.  He responded to Rafaella's prodding as he knew she wanted him to and increased his pace.  He wrapped one around beneath her underarm and held her against him, slightly above the mattress, and let his left arm remain for support.  Groans escaped this throat, much in unison with her heavy breathing and caused him to press his moist forehead, hair plastered, to hers for further support.  He felt a rise in her, her nails digging into his flesh, and persisted in his pace.  Forcing himself to relinquish his arm from her upper torso, he instead moved it to her leg, grabbing her thigh hard to guide her in his movements, deepening his thrusts.  He sought also to tighten her hold around his hips.  He made sure to keep in mind her wants even as the light of the candle was snuffed out, engulfing the two in utter darkness.  Not yet spent, he rolled over on his back, making sure to keep her atop him, to give her a chance to fulfill her desire for control that he had previously sensed in her should she seek to do so.  It wasn't like anyone could say he wasn't a fair lover.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rafaella couldn't deny that Tarquin played exactly to her senses and answered the language of her body perfectly. Soft noises started to escape her throat as he granted her silent request and increased his pace. He pressed her against his body, slick with sweat, and then rolled over, with her stil atop him, to let her do her part.

Rafaella's tongue caught hold of a drop of liquid running down in Tarquin's neck and let her hips and waist do the rest of the work, lowering her body onto his. She made sure she kept his level of satisfaction at the same as hers, balancing them with precision but in a way that it looked like it cost her no effort at all.

She felt Tarquin's lower belly stiffen at the same time hers did, and let out a last soft noise when she felt liquid filling her up. For a moment she was still, then her body went limp over Tarquin's and, breathing heavily, she pressed a kiss on his moist forehead.

[edit later]

Lion

He could do nothing to stop his breath from shuddering once Rafaella took over him.  There was a feminine strength within her and he encouraged her to release it when he presented her with the opportunity to take control.  He was glad that she did, proving once again that she was more than she appeared to be.  He could feel the energies in her take their peak and, as they did so, so did the brewing storm outside that began to ravage the stalwart walls of the manor.

He let her weight fall on him and gritted his teeth together in response to the way she stimulated him.  He released a heaving gasp, his breath shaking once he inhaled again, letting himself succumb to her will.  Tarquin pulled one of her arms around his neck to keep her close to him all the while he slid both of his hands down her back, her smooth skin slippery from their combined perspiration.  Both of his hands braced her torrid flesh as they slid down her lower back then to her bottom, holding each cheek fully in each of his hands.  He kept his hands in motion with the erotic cadence her hips set upon him; as soft and as rough as ocean waves.

Tarquin's jaw muscles bunched as he tried to suppress a growl, reaching his peak as well.  He found it unusual that Rafaella was managing to wear him down and he also found it strangely fascinating that it seemed to come to her so easily.  He was not entirely spent when his lower abdomen clenched and a fulmination came rushing from the tip of his shaft within her.  He released a heaving groan and unnecessarily attempted to catch his breath.  Swallowing hard, he caught her limp body in his arms as she kissed his damp forehead.  He wrapped her in his arms and turned to his side, not yet releasing her until the rushing ceased.  When it did, he released her from him, feeling her rate at which her heart beat.

It took little for Tarquin to realize how hard they both had sweat and yet how still energized he felt despite how Rafaella managed to break him down seemingly effortlessly.  Vampires were notorious for their recovery rate and physical endurance, but he was not sure if her heart would be suited for another round.  Instead, he let her catch her breath, still holding in his arms, and felt her heavy breathing against his neck as he propped himself up on an elbow.  Slowly, his eyes averted to the pulse he heard in her neck, feeling his fangs unsheathe only slightly, their tips only coming about five millimeters from their original length.  He could bite into her so easily at this moment, and somehow he knew she would be powerless against him.  Carefully, he lowered his head and kissed the base of her neck and then to her shoulder; his trademark biting place because tearing through an artery in the neck was too messy, the meat of the shoulder was tender and more suitable to feed off of than an artery.

As he let his fangs brush against her flesh imperceptibly, he was not so sure he really wanted to sink his teeth into her just now.  No, he would wait.  And savor the moment when it arrived.  He felt his canines recede back to their normal lengths and pressed his lips to her skin, in place of where his fangs might have been a moment earlier.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rafaella was exhausted. Her condition was very good, but this kind of exercise she had missed for quite some time. Panting, she lay there in his arms, her eyes closed. She felt Tarquin's lips make contact with the skin of her neck first and then of her shoulder, and was suddenly aware again of the fact that he was... a vampire. For a moment, her breathing stopped, but then she realized she didn't really care at this particular moment.

Rafaella turned towards Tarquin again, her hands searching him through the dark and feeling his face. She kissed his lips tenderly once more and then positioned herself closely against his body. She threw the blanket off the bed, warm enough as it was, and listened to the storm that raged outside, shaking the instable mansion. Somewhere deep inside a voice said to her that she was glad Tarquin hadn't let her sleep in there but brought her here instead.

A sigh escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes once more and whispered softly:

'Goodnight... Tarquin.'

[OOc: Sorry for the lateness and the shortness, there have been things keeping my mind from my imagination... Sorry sorry O.O]

Lion

[No problem.  Just as long as you don't forget, you take as much time to recover from whatever is impeding you imagination as you need. ^_^]

It was like his body had its own clock.  Not a biological clock that notified him of his needs but an innate feeling of the time of day, an extension of perceptions that went beyond what he could see merely with his eyesight. They remained in the bane of night, the darkest hour in which the rain and lightning ravaged against the mansion.  Though the walls may have been strong, this was much in contrast to the fragile infrastructure of the building.  Tarquin would have to make fortifications as soon as possible.

When he felt her hands on him once again, seeking him out in the darkness, he prepared himself to satisfy her again but he sensed the great physical exertion their escapade had brought upon her.  He embraced her tightly when she kissed him, wrapping her fully in his arms before letting her back down on the pillows.  As he did so, he couldn't help but think of what had made him so fortunate as to have the fates drop this rare charm into his hands.  She was beautiful, undeniably even, and the thought brought a smile to his lips as he watched her whisper her final words.

"Dream well," was all he whispered in return, letting sleep make its claim on her.  He persisted in his thoughts on the matter more thoroughly now that he assessed how at peace she was when she slumbered.  She had followed him into his domicile, hoping to find shelter and instead what she got was a lover.  She had been resistant towards him at first but she eventually bent to his will; though he bent to hers as well, in the process.  It seemed that while she was a quiet gem from without, within she had a brilliant fire that burned brightly in her.  And he had seen this tonight.  He smiled when he thought about how many more brilliant things he could learn about her.  He then decided that he would keep this beautiful toy around for a while longer.

Even though nighttime was a dark creature's time and though Tarquin had acquired enough energy to last for an entire month without rest, he thought it best not leave her side just yet.  She had thrown off the blanket before she had fallen asleep leaving them both exposed.  Again he took in the full beauty of her body so close to his, both still glistening with sweat, before lay in his head beside hers.  Closing his eyes, instead of allowing himself to drift off to sleep, he instead focused himself into a trance that was very much like sleep.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rafaella slowly awoke from a deep sleep, her eyes barely wanting to open. A satisfied feeling filled her up inside and Rafaella smiled and closed her eyes again as she turned around once more, Tarquin's arms around her waist.
Wait.
Rafaella's eyes shot open and her body went rigid against Tarquin's as the memories of the previous night flooded back in front of her eyes. What have I done?! Rafaella thought panicky, her mind in control again of her spirit. The realisation that she was still naked and uncovered struck her, and she decided that the first thing to do was to take care of that. Careful, not to wake Tarquin, she freed herself of his arms and slid off the bed, picking up the blanket from the ground and laying it over Tarquin's body, after which she quickly put her own jeans, bra and blouse. Her corset took a while longer, so she decided to leave that off for now.

Her heart pounded after this, and after glancing at the bed she walked to the door. Then she realised Tarquin hadn't been sleeping, his eyes were wide open and he was observing her for she didn't know how long already. Shitshitshit.

'Err...' she started, but the words got stuck somewhere on the way to her mouth. Rafaella coughed.

'I was wondering if there is any place I could wash...'

She swallowed as she tried averting his gaze, but her eyes were being drawn to him every time she looked away. Dammit. He's so loving my behaviour right now, she thought angrily.