Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Concrete Angel (OPEN)

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2008, 01:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A small girl that didn't older than 5 or 6 stood on the front porch of the house if you could call the run and broken down shack a house sweeping off the dirt which she knew would only come back the next time there was a breeze her drunkard father would be home from one of the taverns soon she had tried to run away but had nowhere to go and her father eventually found her and beat her near death. Rozalina sighed as she saw her father a tall burly man stumble up the trail to the shack. "So gerl finish yer jobs yet? cuz' ya know what'll happen then" the man slurred , "Yes papa " she answered in a quiet little voice SLAP "YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID WORTHLESS RUNT!" came the raged reply "I'm sorry sir I't won't happen again" came the the answer holding back a sob. "Good now wash the landry'" the drunkard said and stumbled into the house. The small girl went to the trash and beer bottle riddled backyard the dirt making her bar feet even dirtier she was not allowed to wear shoes or even wash so almost every part of her body was covered in dirt and grime. Large tears welled up and fell out of her sapphire eyes her dirty brown hair fell across her shoulders as she sobbed she wished someone would come taker her away. In fact she wished every night for an angel to take her away from her father's wrath.

----------------------
Hi everyone sry for the delay in posting I've just been really busy anyway I decided to start this post up again! Since I never got a reply back last time.

Anonymous

Tithe was walking as far away from the water's edge as possible. She was holding her kimono covered hand to her mouth as if she was sea sick from the boat ride.

Water, Water...and more water. She grumbled to herself. She tried not to cast her shadow on it. She heard dogs barking in the distance and her bright orange eyes narrowed to slits. Well this trips gets better and better. She heaved a long sigh and started heading towards a tavern of some kind something that could keep her mind off of the current situation. She looked up at the sky trying to see how dark it was getting. There was still some daylight left. She saw a man leaving the tavern. A very...very drunk man. She followed him closely along paths. Perhaps he would provide something interesting to do till she had to take refuge.

Her eyes went wide as she saw the man with the girl. She bit her lip for a moment. She looked up at the sun then back at the man. She normally would not intervene on behalf of any human. The girl was so young though. She shook her head in disgust at the man. She ran a long finger across her bottom lip and began to think of a good trick she could play on the man. Though perhaps he may have just been better gotten rid of.

Anonymous

Serigala padded along the street, wagging her thick, grey tail. Despite her original discomfort at the seaside lifestyle and being unable to secure a ship to the Isles, she was very much enjoying her stay in Cerenis. Even better, it turned out that fleas hated salt water.

To other people around she would have appeared very strange. Indeed it IS a strange thing to behold a wolf chuckling while skipping along with a bag in its mouth. None the less, Serigala went along unhindered through the town.

She had just enjoyed a delicious meal of a local cat, hopefully not a child's pet, and was feeling very full. Even better for her, her small store of herbs was growing quite large; it is amazing the array of healing herbs that can be found in a seaside town. She had even managed to find some licourice root, which she had cooked up with raw sugar to create a delicious treat.

{OOC: Is Rosilina's father a NPC?}
A foul smell wafted through the air and Serigala wrinkled her hackles. Human beer and vomit: there was no other smell like it, it was salty, acidic and sweet at the same time. Revolting. As he entered his house there was another mix of smells. It was earthy, with a mixture of food and crying and was probably not human, maybe. There was no smell of sweet sweat that went with humanity, perhaps a human that had just bathed.

Serigala shrugged and snuck up an alleyway to change. Thank heavens that this part of the town was quiet during the day. There is nothing worse than being caught naked in an alley.

Anonymous

(sadly I haven't seen them post in awhile, So I'm not too sure where this thread is going. We could play without them and see if they show up ^_^. Just let me know! ))

Anonymous

OOC: I don't mind either way. We could just say that the girl was an NPC. If kittypanic wants to come back she can re-introduce her character as though the girl here is a different girl. Would that be okay, we wouldn't be G-moding because it's a different girl?

Anonymous

((that should be able to work for now I suppose. We can apologize many times if she comes back >.< I'll make a post now ^_^))

Anonymous

Tithe walked forwards towards the house adjusting herself with a smile. How to draw this man out of the house was very obvious. With her feminine wiles of course, drunk men were very easily persuaded with a woman's glance, very trusting.

She lifted her nose for a moment thinking she caught a strange animal sound in the wind but shook it from her senses, the task at hand! She slid her Kitsune mask from her head and put it between her hands and pushed together then pulled it apart and a fan with the same design on it spread as she pulled her hands apart a paper crinkling noise greeted her as she did so. She waved it in front of her face as she knocked on the door.

Anonymous

Serigala silently slipped her clothes on and poked her head around the entrance of the alleyway. There was a tall lady with long black hair looking in the dirrection of the drunken man's hovel. She was wearing strange clothes, she must be a Lady from forgien lands. Maybe she knew more about the Isles.

The Lady must have been after the child because no self-respecting Lady would even notice the man. Serigala licked her lips, unsure whether she should help the Lady or save the child from being abducted. The man was obviously not a nice person to live with. Hmmm, a hard decision.

Serigala decided to stay in the alleyway then follow the Lady. If the child was going to be harmed by either the Lady or the man, she could always bundle the girl away to safety. She would of course find more out about the child before turning it to a good home, perhaps the child could travel with her.

She sat in the shaddows listenning and waiting, praying to the Gods that her hiding skills would not fail her. They rarely did.

Anonymous

There were a few crashes from inside and then the door opened slowly and he stuck his head out. Eyes bloodshot, breath horrible. Tithe shook her head and walked back a step waving her fan in front of her nose. She recovered and tried to slide pack into the part she was playing. She moved the fan down from her face slowly, fluttering her eyelashes at the man. Who froze looking at her his hand sliding down the door frame as he leaned against it.

"Well, what is this?" Tithe took one more step back, his breath was so horrible.

"Sir I have a simple..." his eyes started to roll back into his head and his step wavered back and forth. "Sir?" He wobbled a little more before his eyes closed completely and he started to head towards the ground. She moved lightning quick catching his head inches before it hit. She sighed then let it drop from the few inches, a small plop. He snored laying there on the ground and she wiped her hand on the dress she wore. She shook her head standing up.

"Humans."

Anonymous

The man was not badly hurt, just knocked out. He would wake up groggy and angry but with no real problems- other than a hangover. But where was the girl? Perhaps she was hiding from the drunk. Best let the Lady look after her until Serigala knew her motives.

As it was, Serigala would not reveal herself until she had to. It was the way of a good hunter and applied in this situation too. She sat back and started licking her wrists for no real reason other than habit.

The little girl poked her head out of the door then saw her father lying on the ground. The girl looked from her father to the Lady then back again. Poor little flea, her father would be a dangerous man to be around in the morning.

Anonymous

Tithe looked down at the girl and tried to find a comforting smile though she was not sure quite how to do it. The little girl looked scared but curious, a little twinkle in her eye of happiness.  Tithe smiled and knelt down in front of the girl

"Well your papa looks sleepy...." the girl's eyes went wide.

"You better not call him that." The girl was shaking a little looking at the man passed out on the porch. Tithe looked down at him.

"I'm sure he will not mind. What's your name?" Tithe watched her shaking and could see and smell the dirt covering her. Her feet looked horrible and calloused. Tithe shook her head at the idea of someone doing this to their daughter. She need to get a bath, and be taken somewhere he could not get his claws into her.

"Roza...lina." Tithe's brow furrowed with worry at the girl.

"When was the last time you ate?" The girl just looked up at her with wide eyes.

Anonymous

Inumisha, who was standing at a distance, watched as everything was happening. She watched two creatures walking into the house and the girl outback. Inumisha was now curiouse. She wanted to know what was going on. Transforming into a demon dog, which stangly looked like a white wolf, she quikly hurried into the house.

Anonymous

Poor little creature, taken away by a drunkard.

The Lady seemed okay, she looked like she had no intention to hurt the girl. The little girl was hungry though and Ladies rarely carry anything on them other than money, although this Lady was obviously a stranger to this part of the land.

Serigala walked out of the alleyway, rummaging through her pack. First, the girl would need food, perhaps even a little "suplinentated" to give her a bit mmore strength. Later, she would need healing but not now. Food was more important now.

'Ahem, I have food. I also have herbs if you need help.'

She found the little packages dried apricots, travelling bread and nuts.

'If you need more I can go hunting.'

She bent over and placed the little package in the girl's hand then bent closer to smell the creature. It smelt human. The dirt and the drunk's body odour must have been coverring her scent. There was another smell in the air too, it was dog.

She smiled at the girl, forgetting that she had larger teeth than humans. The girl shied away. Bother.

'Sorry, I don't bite,' she said, 'did that man steal you away?'

The girl shook her head, 'he was my papa but he was a bad man. He is not my papa now.'

What an odd statement, though it made sense. The girl was starting to make her feel maternal, perhaps she was like that strange Vec she had met in Acra. She bent in front of the girl, spat on the cloth from her hair and started wiping the gril's face. The girl squirmed but Serigala gave a low growl to stop it fidgitting. Perhaps not the best move but it did the trick.

'Greetings Lady Stranger, I am Serigala. I am sorry to have spied on you but I had to know that your intentions were pure.'

Anonymous

Inumisha quickly krept in,her curiosity had fully grasped her. Now she was involved, wanted to help, and curious.

Anonymous

Tithe looked up from her kneeling spot and stood up meeting the other woman's eyes. She sniffed at her looking up and down then taking a step away from the girl. This woman wasn't human. She relaxed visibly.

"Of course, I might do the same." She watched as the woman knelt down talking to the girl. She was very strong for being so young probably because of the things she'd been through.  She glanced at the other animal entering the house. She had caused quite a scene.
"I think that we should her somewhere that she can take a bath and get a meal, before that wakes up." she told the other woman pointing at the drunk passed out man.

Anonymous

Inumisha transformed back into her half-demon form. Nervously she asked. "M-may i help?"

Anonymous

'Lochani be praised! You are the first Garou I have seen since leaving,' said Serigala, 'though a strange one. I didn't know they could be dogs too'.

She cocked her head in thought, 'I am staying in an inn a suburb over. It is clean and seems to attract non-humans. I don't know where to find a bath-house though, I always use a river and oils.'

Come to think of it, the only place she knew of bathing here was the ocean, but it was very hard to find a spot quiet enough to not attract unwanted attention.

Serigala poked the unconcious man with her toe. maybe it was not the est place to leave him in the middle of the street. Not all Garou had been around humans enough not to eat them.

Anonymous

"Well...actualy, im a half-dog demon vampyre..." She smiled. "Going to magyk school taught me alot."

Anonymous

Tithe looked at the other two observing. They were revealing themselves rather quickly. She would wait, there was no harm in that was there? She was not sure how well Kitsune are welcomed by people who knew what they were. Plus they may be friendly to humans in some way. She could not really explain why she was helping the girl. A strange pity she had felt, something she couldn't place. Maybe the girl was not quite human.

She looked at the one who had walked up first.
"Perhaps a river would work for the time-being. I don't think Rozalina would mind either way. She frowned looking at the vampire demon. An interesting species vampires. Kitsune and vampires hardly ever got along. Perhaps it was because they had the same prey. She sighed at the dog mix in as well she was not sure why they bothered her so much. She tried to push it down, the girl was in trouble.

She knelt in front of Rozalina again.

"Would you like to go get clean and something to eat?"

Anonymous

Inumisha looked at her. "Please let me help." She walked over and nelt beside her. "Im good at alot of things. I could help."
Inumisha was determined to help. She loved helping people. In truth, Inumisha only fed on other vampyres, who attacked humans. So she couldnt possibly hurt anyone.