Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new life (Kyoshiro2)

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2008, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Inumisha took a deep breath of the clean air. FInaly, a place where no harm could come. As a warm breeze blew in the air, the nearby trees swayed. The scenery was exquisit....Nothing she was ever used to. Since she was high on a hill, Inumisha could see everyhting. The forest, the riers, the lakes...... TO her, this was all new.
Smileing happily at her new home Inumisha left the hill to go into to town.

Anonymous

Sitting in a tree on the outskirts of town Kyoshiro was letting the day pass by. And today seemed to be going very slowly. But that didn't bother him in the least.
A gust of wind blew the tree and he lost his balance falling out of the tree and landing flat on the ground.
"Oww. Oh god that hurt"
He slowly got back to his feet.
"HOLY"
That's when he seen her a stranger standing right in front of him staring blankly.
"Erm... Can... Can I help you?"

Anonymous

Smiling politly, Inumisha extended a hand to help him up. "Im just going into town. Would you care to join me?"
The wind blew Inumisha's hair around and the trees continued to sway.

Anonymous

Takes her hand ansd stands up.
"Thanks" he said while brushing the dust off his trousers
"Sure, got nothing else going on" Begins to walk towards town
"So what do you need?"

Anonymous

"Meh...Just grabbing supplies and such." She smiled again. inumisha was in a pleasant mood, and walked along side Kyoshiro. Her hair whiped behind her in the breeze. "So, what were you up to then?"

Anonymous

Put his hand in his pockets
"What kinda supplies you looking for? And I wasn't doing much just letting the day past"

Anonymous

"Eh....just stuff that I'm going to need for my journey....Swords, food, ext." Inumisha smiled at him. "Would you like to come with me? If you need anything, I could get you something."

Anonymous

"Yeah... Wait what?"
Kyoshiro looks at her with a shocked face
"Uhh... Yeah but you don't need to get me anything. I'll come along for free"
Kyoshiro smiles and increases his walking speed.
"Are you hungry?"

Anonymous

"Acctually, yeah....."Inumisha loked at him as her stomach growled. "You sure you arent going to want anything? Like a weopon...anything?"

Anonymous

"Good... I know a really good place"
~Smiles~
"Nah I've got enough money... Well my parents do... But it's all the same... So yeah"

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled back at him. "Alright, you aure? I could get you something. So, where did you have in mind?" The two reached the village, and stopped walking in the market area.

Anonymous

" I hate this place, to many people"
Looks around
"Come on it's this way"
Walks off to the left towards an ally way, at the very end was a door with a scruffy sign saying "One Day Special, All You Can Eat".
"Don't worry it shouldn't be to crowded infact I bet there isn't one person in there, never is."

Anonymous

Inumisha silently followed. Her long hair trailing behind her. "Ok." She was glad that she was being taken somewhere and thats she had met such a nice person.

Anonymous

(Sorry about the no posting thing internet was down for ages... Anyway on with the story)

Opens the door
"Hey Joe you got some customers out here you know"
A scruffy man atleast knocking the ass off 80 walks in from the back
"Oh it's you again...  For a minute there I thought it was someone decent"
Kyo shakes his head
"Hey now is that anyway to talk to your most valued and only may I add customer, and besides I've got a freind with me today"
The old man starts laughing
"You, friends full of jokes today aren't we"
"The jokes on you old man"
Steps to the side to let her in
"This is... Thats right I never did ask your name..."

Anonymous

Inumisha walked in, her hair trailing behind her. "My name is Inumisha."

Anonymous

"Well doesn't this beat all, well I suppose I should cook something up hey"
The old man walks off in the back
Kyoshiro turns to Inumisha and smiles
"So... Pick a table"

Anonymous

Inumisha nodded, then looked around. She noticed a table close to a window that showed the veiw of the pains. Pointing to it, she said. "Over there."

Anonymous

~Shrugs~
"Fine with me"
Walks over to the table and sits down
"This place doesn't look like much but the foods good. Anyway what else brings you here other that supplies?"

Anonymous

"Not much really..." Inumisha said. "Thewar is over where I came from, and I wanted to start off somewhere new." She sat down with a smile. "I am very glad to meet you, I am- I mean was... bored out of my mind."

Anonymous

Kyo stares at Inumisha In a funny way
"So you fought in this war? And secondly you were about to say your still bored right?"
A crash came from the kitchen
"Hey old man you bettter not be serving us your of the floor menu"
No reply came
"I better go check the old man hasn't had a heart attack I'll be back in a minute"
Kyo stands and walks into the kitchen