Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I hope I'm doing this right... I mean, eek! Hello!

Started by Anonymous, April 26, 2008, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ahhhh okay I get it now :3 sorry, I'm used to RPing with IM and livejournal, so this is a little new to me ^_^;;; I certainly dont mind if mdu_ntr or Isolde join! Just... I should know how many people are gunna play before we start. so I dont respond over someone, or something xDD also, I think 4 is enough people for one thread, yeah? 4 is the most I've ever done and it was kinda hard for me to wrap my head around, I dont think I could handle many more then 4 ^_^;;;  

As for the plot... That could work, or Kumori could be attacked, because Laz has a huge protector complex, so he'd help for sure!! And he does live on a tropical island, there are lots of nasty beasties to contend with... Laz would not leave tho, hence why I was looking for somone to kidnap him :/ The stubborn thing!

Anonymous

Ooooh, you have an LJ? Feel free to friend moi! <3

And okies, I see where you're coming from with the plot thing. As long as the other two players are happy with it!

Anonymous

Sounds good to meee! Lyra could easily be witness to the attack and the meeting of the two, then decide to follow along behind until she decides it's time for questions and conversations because "Oo look an adventure =D", or any variation of that. I can throw her into just about anything.

Anonymous

They have RPing on LJ! *exasperated sigh* I was looking for that for ages before coming here. I even tried to create my own little thread.

Which tpart of the map is the island on? I have Serigala going to the Yorieq Isles to find Spritefires. Her ship could easily stop there. It could be a slave ship, she's innocent enough to believe it if someone told her differently. If the pay was good enough, Darkness would act as a hunter. Or Laz could just fit the description of someone Randver might be sent after.

Anonymous

Well, in regards to all that, Laz will only leave IF he's kidnapped cuz.... well he wants to protect the riuns of his village. So, it's good to have someone try that xD The island is called Arua and its located in the Yorieq Isles. Sorry for the quick comment, I gotta run to school, if theres anything else you need to know, just ask! ^_______^

Anonymous

Nope, shall who shall start? I'll have Darkness capture you if you want. Lyra can see the pacturing or something.

Anonymous

I think Nightshade is starting some time soon :)

Anonymous

Done and dusted! Kept it pretty vague so you can respond in any way you see fit!

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=7142

Anonymous

Ok.... this is probably belated... I haven't been in this section in awhile  XP But welcome, and I'd love to rp with you, if your not swamped ^,...,^ I'm not looking to join the one you have going, just if you feel the need to start another or that one ends and you want more/diff people, Let me know =)

Anonymous

That would be lovely m'dear! I have one free chara right now... well, not so much free as I tried to join and open RP with her and I think its been about a week and no one has responded ._. I'd love to set up an RP with you tho!! <33 My free character is Princess *points to her profile in signature* got anyone you think could RP with her?~

Anonymous

Is she going to pop up in Mystery's thread eventually?

Anonymous

No time soon I think, I plan to stick them kinda far apart xD Mystery is a sweet girl and Princess is.... nit very nice xD I don't really want to put them together right away... but Mystery will find Princess eventually~

Anonymous

Hmm... Princess eh? Idk... Well, The one that would fit most is tied up atm, unless you'd prefer to join his thread ( Connolath Dungeons ) And you would have to ask Lyra if it was ok with her too. Cain might work, He'd probably either turn her in for a bounty (Hired by dark circus?), or he could have a mission to eliminate her. He would do either xD Nathaniel would try and befriend her and help her. I'm willing to use any, or I could make a new one to fit with any story ideas you have ^_^

Anonymous

Hmmm lemme see... well the Dark Circus already sent someone after her, but I don't think they're apposed to sending more then one person xD Princess is a bit of a handful after all, though I don't really want her returned there in the end :3 we'd just have to find a way around that... If someone tried to befriend her, she'd probably play along for a bit and then bite the person ^_^;;; either of those sounds good to me!~ I wouldn't wanna interrupt your other RP <33 sides, I'd like another two person one going, those tend to get a faster pase to them ^_^;;; Of course you could always make someone up to go with her if you wanted! Maybe someone else who escaped from the dark circus freak show? or the DC in general?~