Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bravery of Micro

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2008, 12:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, I learned today that even a mouse could become a Mordecai.   I thought that was an interesting idea, and I wondered how well it would work out.  So here is the one and only appearance of "Micro, the Mordecai Mouse"

Note:  Its not meant to be accurate, just hopefully funny.  Thats why Its posted in the free for all.
      Its not even to be continued on after this post, just more of a short story than a RP.
      Hope you enjoy.  (its late and i'm sleepy, it may have lot of spelling errors, I didnt proof read it)

[center:3uwm099x]
Who:  Micro, the Mordecai Mouse
Where:   Reajh[/center:3uwm099x]

The path was here, and Micro knew it.  He could sense the magic below.   His nose flickered around, searching for a solid scent.  With no luck, he continued scampering down the old abandoned drainage ditch.  Being a Mordecai meant that the mages of the underground would be powerless when he confronted them.  

His footing betrayed him and he slid down the side of the ditch, coating him in disgusting water.  He  struggled to keep his feet anchored, but the smell of urine hit his nose.   He was so aghast that he lost his footing and fell deeper into the pool of sewage.  In a rush of energy he jumped as high as he could.   His tiny feet seemed to spin in circles somehow catching traction on the very air itself.  He landed at the top of the ditch, too disgusted to move, but stinking too bad to do nothing.   He rolled over in the grass, his legs in the air, he squirmed around on the ground, hoping to rub the smell off of him.  When he finally gave up on the hopeless task, he stood up and shouted in his tiny mouse voice, "I'm Micro the Mighty Mordecai Mouse!     I will not be treated like this."

Out of the corner of his eye, Micro spotted a vent pipe sticking out of the side of the ditch .  He cautiously made his way down to it, and down into the vent.  It was at a slope, so he worked hard to go down slow.  As he descended into the catacombs below, he heard a faint cry from those below.  It seemed his mortecai powers were reaching them already.  Slowly he descended to the end of the vent pipe.  As he prepared to peek out the end to look around, the earth released its hold on the pipe, and it fell to the cavern floor below, with Micro stuck inside.  It bounced and came to a stop against a wall in a long corridor.    

Nearby, Micro could hear confusion as the Mages knew a mordecai was amongst them, but not knowing where.  He tried to work his way out of the pipe, slowly moving backwards.  Halfway out of the pipe, it dislodges from the wall that was holding it up.   The pipe began rolling down the slowly descending corridor.  Over and over his feet swung, his tail whipping around and around.  From inside the pipe you hear a nauseated, horrified mousy scream saying "I'm Mi...cro the Mi...ghty Mor..decai M...ouse!    I will ...not be trea...ted like ...this."

The pipe came to a rest at the end of the corridor, and a very dizzy Micro shuffled out.  He swayed from one side of the hall to the other, lurching forward, and falling back.  Eventually he ran into the corridor wall and steadied himself there.  He gathered his senses again and went towards the sound of nearby confusion.  

Turning the corner, he found himself facing a room full of confused mages.   Each seemed to be at each others throats.  Micro knew his powers kept them powerless, and he had nothing to fear.  He stepped forward and stood bravely on his rear legs, and said loudly "I'm Micro the Mighty Mordecai Mouse! "

Very few noticed the tiny mouse or heard the tiny voice.  The two that did simply looked at him confusingly.  One, a dirty old mage, reached down and grabbed the young mordecai by the tail.  Hanging upside down by his tail, Micro yelled once again, "I'm Micro the Mighty Mordecai Mouse!    I will not be treated like this."   The old man seemed confused, but knew what do do with rats, even talking magical ones.  

The old man hummed all the way to the kitchen, and when he tried to put Micro into a cooking pot, he yelled as loud as his little mouse voice could, "I'm Micro the Meatless Mageloving Mouse!    I promise I'll be good!."