Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

With Wide Open Arms. - - - OPEN

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2009, 11:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Farrari couldnt help but laugh after his deep talk. Back in her world all anyone watned was to be a buisness tycoon or presidant. not magical dragon scrolls. She looked at him apologetically as she laughed. "I'm sorry. But....you suond so silly!" After a moment she was able to control herself. She smiled at him. "I just want to know why I was brought here, a place to stay. I have no idea what I want at the moment. So, I can try to help you."

Anonymous

"SILLY? You dare laugh at my ambitions?" surprised with her bluntness.
"Well I can see your point of view that the task is too huge for a single dragon to carry out. But that's why I am not the only one looking for the scrolls." He looked down in anger, observing his own fist's as he clenched and unclenched them. "Bloody mortals!"

He knew his voice was harsh so he took a deep breath and closed his eyes before continuing to speak. "Regarding your question the only one capable of finding that out would be the one that sent you. Don't trust anyone offering you a way back. Most will be empty promises. Look I don't know what your goals in life are but its imperative to stick to the goals you set, never make any compromise. Don't let anyone else live your life, never settle for mediocrity or tell yourself the wishes of others come before your own."

The sound of clapping hands right next to them taunted his little lecture. "Impressive speech, Kael." Said a man they hadn't noticed before. His voice was smooth as silk but his very presence was that of a hunting lion. Tall with an athletic, heavily tanned body matched with his golden spiky hair almost like a mane around long pointy elfish ears.

A tunic and robes draped red like blood with elaborate golden embroideries. "Did you give a similar one when you landed in the king's garden?"

"What do you want warlock?" Kael said indifferently. They stood there now, side by side measuring each others as by some unknown meter.

(Ooc: stopped writing at this point wondering if maybe you would want to interact ;P)

Anonymous

Farrari smiled up at him. Even people in this world knew of hope and nevergiving up on dreams. At least that was one similarity that her tired body and mind could count on. Kael turned around indifferently, or was it angrily? She couldnt quite read him that well just quite yet. But she could see deep rooted emotion somwhere in his eyes.

Farrari was going to reply but she turned and saw a man, with a tan body and rediculously gaudy clothes for a man. But still his eyes and alot about him made her want to stare. How did he know that they were in the gardens? He must have been there. That was the only explination.

Farrari walked up to his side and scrutinized the new comer. The clouds seemed to cover the sun and a quiet darkness threatened to seep in. "Who are you." She demanded. Her wandering eyes gave away her vuleranbility unfortunitly.

Anonymous

"So, Kael who does the girl belong to?" The smoothness in his voice was almost unbearable for Kael but he could sense that the half elf here was serious in his request. "She is my friend." He grunted back, his voice was harsher and compressed with anger and malice.

The warlock turned his gaze at Farrari, his eyes like bottomless pits of darkness. The kind of darkness you lost your soul in. "My name is Valtera. Kaels partner, thanks to his quest and the persuasive leaders currently residing in Thanalos. And who are you little girl?"

"Stop that." Kael voice sounded like it was far away as the nothingness in Valteras eyes had captured her. His intimate eyes couldn't harm anyone, they where like the eyes of a harmless puppy.
A powerful desire to be his filled her almost like love, she could tell him everything. Before she could utter a single word, a dragonlike hand broke the contact between her and Valtera, a green shining light within the darkness of desire, severing the spell, leaving her to feel the aftershock.

"I never required anyone's help and especially not yours. How dare you do perform that despicable spell on my friend and ally!" Kael snapped back at Valtera.  

"Your friend?" Valtera's voice was now a furnace of heat the softness gone. "She is weak, of no aid whatsoever in our quest? Are you daft? Have you forgotten the importance of said quest? She only serves to slow us down? "

"While you where busy befriending your friend or whatever, I have already gathered the guide scroll that was left behind here in Ketra." Pointing to a golden scroll stuck to his belt like a sword. "Rest assured I will inform our superiors of your incompetence."

Anonymous

Farrari looked at his eyes as if they were deep pools off everything she ever needed or wanted. She leaned closer to him slowly, taking in a deep breath, chest rising a slow inch. It was as if black trendils of magic caressed her skin and invited her in. A faint green electric hand broke them up. She exhaled sharply. The feeling of something vile stuck in her throat lingering.

Weak, Stupid, terms back in her realm never used to discribe Farrari. Ever. Farrair balled her small hands into fists. She looked right back at him with her electric green eyes. "You have no idea what your messing with. Dont call me that again." Without knowing what was going on she felt an electric pulse charge through her finger tips, it tingled as if her body was falling asleep. She lifted her hand and  slapped him . It felt as though she shocked him...but it didnt reall hurt her. Farrari's hand went back to normal and she tried her best not to look suprised. He couldnt know that she didnt know. Farrari lifted a shoulder to her cheek for a moment. "No one can hurt me without my permision." She stated.

Anonymous

The warlock was laughing now holding one hand to the face, where she had slapped him volcanic smoke was bellowing from it.
"See what I mean? She is flawed beyond repair, only harmful to our cause. The fact that she is prone to violence within the sanctuary proves my point."
His eyes where two red slits of molten lava, before he flamboyantly pointed at Farrari with his spare hand, his voice hissing like a snake.

"I will ssssee you on the outsssside Girl!" Before stampeding away, smoke still bellowing from his cheek. Leaving Farrari to wonder what would happen when they met again and Kael to fall down on his knees laughing.
"Hurt.. you.. without... permission" He eventually managed to stutter out before having a seizure of laughter so great he fell down on his butt.

Anonymous

Farrari gotten the sudden idea that mayybee that was a bad idea. Maybe. Now she had a dragon warlkock from who knows where after her and pissed, litterally sizzling at the side of his face. great. The emotion came like a wave and she wanted to curl up into a ball and never leave the sanctuary. However her recent behavior would crash that dream quickly. Looking down at Her friend she scowled.

"Dont laugh! They cant!" Angrily she kicked him (and not too hard) in the gut as he sat on the floor. "Besides I dont exactly see you with a golden crown on your head smart one.

Anonymous

Kael scrambled to his feet. "Your powers are truly fearsome my lady."  

The attempt at remaining serious was an absolute failure, his cheekbones where hurting from trying not to grin and laugh. "I am sorry if you feel that i mocked your determination right there." Hiding his mouth between his fists he started giggling.

"Lets leave this place and meet up with Valtera again. Lets not give him time to come up with something diabolical. We did break the rules." He felt so light, the feeling of joy and laughter was not something he had experienced a lot before and he had a feeling she would make him laugh more than once.

He liked her presence and how it lightened things up "lets go get our horses and leave before they throw us out."

Tags: