Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not really mine-mine but...

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2009, 09:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A dear friend of mine was kind enough to draw her own take on a character of mine and this is what she came up with. xD The character is Maia, but what do you guys think of it?

Oh, and I couldn't upload the other picture that's the full one...stupid technology...*mutters* Sorry about the cut-off. xD

Anonymous

Pretty! Your friend is obviously very talented. I love the way she's done her face.

What are those black strands that appear to be attached to her head? Is that part of her racial features somehow?

Anonymous

Wow! Your friend is very good! I would LOVE to be able to draw that way.

Anonymous

xD That was the first thing I wondered myself, but she told me that she wanted to link in with a dark past somehow and she chose to do it so with those strands since they go out of the frame. Supposedly it's ribbon...I thought it was a bit random...but I don't complain about free gifts featuring my beloved characters. x]

And yay! =] I'll be sure to tell her that her work was well received.

Anonymous

The colouring and shading is very well done. ^_^ The hair is really pretty too. Give your friend Kudos! ( and you get some too, since you designed the character, yeah? ;3 )

Anonymous

Aww thanks Draco! =D She definitely will hear, she was self-conscious about it before but I'm sure hearing that people like it so much will lift her spirits. <3

Lion

Kaito: *preens* Yup!  That's mah woman!

That's very beautiful, Juno.  You're friend is gifted!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

To all who've commented, she says "Thank-you anonymous bystanders!" xD

I'm happy people like it x3 *is proud of work that isn't hers*