Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mate, Date, or Shovel (an IC posting game!)

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2009, 03:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Larian: Oh, I like you. Perhaps I will change my vote. Mate.

Anonymous

What can you do when someone is courting you, and that it is rude to reject it?
Mate, madame.
*Descends into a low bow*

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Xphy

Kyrala: To mate or to date would be to betray the family... So shovel... very lightly.

Anonymous

Larian: Oh, would you stop being nasty!? I'm not so bad. You're married, however, so regrettably I cannot prove it to you. Kyrala...*looks the woman up and down, pondering her decision* Mate. Definitely.

Lion

Hysaeda: If that's the only way you can prove it, then you really are limited.  Date, maybe.  But shovel seems so much more appealing.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Larian: ...I-I can prove it in many ways! I was simply taking it in a sexual direction...and saying that I couldn't be sexual...because he was married? Hmph. I'd like to discuss a different topic other than me being a good or bad person, and proving myself. Let's talk about shoveling. Yes. I'd shovel you for saying I'm limited.

shinigamikitsune

Cyma: This is all hypothetical, so honestly, you could consider yourself unattatched and currently single for this little game. Think you all can handle that duckies? As for you, Larian... it would have to be shovel. *shrugs* Sorry.. but I don't do females, so nothing personal.

Anonymous

Callen: umm... Date! Then maybe... Mate? Hehehee.

Anonymous

Larian: Oh, dear Callen. Once again we have come up against the barrier that is your sexuality, and again I propose friendship. I cannot bring myself to shovel you, you homosexual darling!

Anonymous

Callen: Indeed, m'lady, my apologies! I do accept your proposal though! Friendship it is! Buut... had I been straight.. it'd be date ;D

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Zetsaesuna:  ...Shovel.  Sorry, but the whole dead thing isn't all that appealing.

Anonymous

Chime: whoa.. uh.. shovel.. I don't think a dragon is really... er.. s-sorry ^^;;

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Larian: Oh my. Would there be any other answer besides mate?

Anonymous

Kyeros: W-well.. um.. D-date? Or... Mate.. eheh..

hikaru.dream

Etona: Date, dear, I think is a good start.

Lion

Kaito: Shovel, just 'cause it seems fun.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Vesper: .... umm... date? ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;