Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

There's a man in me I need to drown...

Started by Anonymous, July 09, 2009, 04:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ziggy yawned as he crept along the shorteline, jumping from rock to rock. He paused to look down into the water. And he tilted his head, kneeling down and dipping his hand in, feeling the water, hmmm, warm enough for a weredragon. He had heard rumors of merpeople and sirens. Oh well, any creature that could enchant a weredragon with such witchcraft as singing or even beautiful; charms must have been truly desperate. He smiled a bit, taking off his shirt, and then dove into the water, he stayed under for a moment before resurfacing. He swam around for a little while, chuckling just a bit, then dove under again. He liked to swim, he had no idea why, but when he was overheated, he liked to go into luke-warm waters to cool off a bit. It was somewhat relaxing. This time when he came up, he reclined on his back and simply floated in the water for a while, then climbed back out of the water, then froze, sniffing the air, he smelled something coming toward him... if it were an enemy, then if he was gonna go down, he'd go down fighting. He braced himself ready to lunge at whatever would come around the corner.

Anonymous

A heavy sigh and Jaiha pushed a clawed hand through her hair, glaring at the rocks that she had to climb over the rocks, the claws on her toes digging into the grass and dirt between the rocks. Little wings snapping open and closed as she climbed and gave little huffs of air. It took about five minutes to climb up with the way her legs were bent, her bladed tail waving behind her as she climbed up.

Finally.

Oh?

Jaiha blinked down the slope, staring at the person. A bright smile drew across her face and she shuffled down the slope, the blade on her tail cutting deeply into the rock of the cliff above her. It didn't occure to her to be careful, it also didn't occure to her that her apperance would frighten soemone. Traveling for so long had made her forever how simply odd she looked compaired to everyone else.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" Her hands were up and her stance was defensive, one leg behind the other so that she wouldn't fall, her tail pressed against the ground instead of up where it would wave and possible chop off a limb.

Anonymous

Ziggy blinked, relaxing slightly. He tilted his head to the side slightly. No, he wasn't afraid, a weredragon Prince was never afraid. He then smiled at her, tucking one hand below his ribs, the other behind his back and he bowed humbly. "'Tis a pleasure, M'lady." he said softly, before standing straight again. He smiled in a friendly way at her, asking "How does a pretty one like you end up this far away from a settlement, eh?" he asked, smiling at her.