Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Poor Vai

Started by Anonymous, April 25, 2005, 01:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Taken like *snaps finger* that.

Like stealing candy from a baby. And where this poor girl is going to end up, is somewhere VERY unsettling, and so many unsettling things will happen to her. I only hope that the parents follow EVERY clue that is given to them to a T.

Goldie

I told you no!  ;____;  you're so awful....so completely awful.

just need to say that I TOLD him not to do it!!!!!  *sigh*

I will still fight for Vai!!  against that terrible pedophile!

Anonymous

QuoteI told you no! ;____; you're so awful....so completely awful.

just need to say that I TOLD him not to do it!!!!! *sigh*

I will still fight for Vai!! against that terrible pedophile!

Darlig: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Goldie

I hope Vai finds some way to make Darlig terribly miserable.....

But don't worry....I'll find someway to weave a character into your threads just for the revenge of it all......

Anonymous

Darlig: I am going to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her small body again!

LOL, Darlig has been watching too much hellsing lately ^_^

Anonymous

You are a sick, sick, man Aethyr.

Anonymous

Yes, yes I am

It's what happens when you listen to too much Death/Black Metal. You become sick like me.

Rhindeer

Darlig is sooo goin' down.

'Nuff said.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

Anonymous

SotE will be soaked with the blood of Nakaris, his bitch Mina, and that little shit Vai.

SO HA! :P

Goldie

*little does he know, Chailyn (using her mystical monkey powers) has Darlig contained in a bottomless pit where he will die of starvation*

Rhindeer

*and little does he know, Nakaris managed to empty tons and tons and tons of scorpions and venomous spiders and snakes and wolverines and killer stuff into that pit to speed up the process*

>.>

<.<
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

*and he ALSO doesn't know that these creatures can defy gravity and fall as fast as they want in order to catch up to Darlig's broken, falling body*

Anonymous

*little does he know that KTHM and Mr. Happy are waiting for him to catch up along the sides of the pit*

Anonymous

Damn I love Darlig

Anonymous

Little do they know that Venorik and his army got  Darlig's back, AKA they can't touch him lol. He is the dungeon master of Vharzyym,the supreme force on sote lol.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I wonder where little Vai has ended up.....I do here muffled screams coming from somewhere below the Earth....possibly a basement of sorts.....but where could this basement be.....or could it be in a cave?

The world will know LATER TODAY

Anonymous

"Daddy help me, help me, come rescue me!!!!!"

Well boo fucking woo on you Vai.

Nakaris, you will die.