Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots? Please and thank you! ^^

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2009, 07:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello all! I'm very excited to be here on SotE, and hope to RP with many of you!

This is my only character, Ashi Opalstone - age 16. She is a mage, currently in Serendipity. After her tumultuous past as a slave in Connlaoth, she hopes to find her homeland Summervale, and possibly her relatives. She was born into slavery, and knows nothing about her family.

Ashi is a sweet, quiet girl who is very polite and kind to all people. She is a bit reserved, but only in that she is thoughtful - she isn't shy. She has a hard time dealing with arrogant people, but has patience to deal with them... for a little while! Normally, she holds in her ugly feelings, though after awhile, they need a place to vent to.

She is humble and doesn't want to advocate herself in any way. She tends to fall in love easily, and hard. She is normally passive, but confident. She doesn't prefer to fight, but she can, having spent a few years running from the Mordecai. She uses a mahogany staff with a large opal on top of it - she can use water and fire magic, but her specialty is wind.

If anyone wants to plot, please post here or PM me! :D I look forward to it!

Anonymous

If you want, I've got some free characters, just go to my thread right here.