Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Herds?

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2005, 10:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anyone want to restart the herds or something? I mean, so that they are actually active and stuff. They could be, like, diplomatic nations of their own or something, with ties to other kingdoms as well, such as Serendipity and stuff...

just a thought...

Anonymous

That sounds like an awesome idea! And besides, I need a few more animal characters. I definitely think that some sort of monarchy should be enforced. It would create more conflict and, therefore, more storylines.

I'm all for it!

Anonymous

Oh - and the Eyries, too. I want to play a gryphon or seven.  :lol: They are extremely empty. And I like the idea of having kingdom relations and such. Allies are always important.

Rhindeer

YES!

XD The herds and packs and flocks and stuff definitely need more activity. They look so lonely and saad... ;_; I've always wanted to see them grow and flourish, but everyone's always wanted humanoid charries more! XD *not guilty! Noooo...not a bit!*

So, yeah! I have a gazillion characters...but I'm willing to put in the effort! ^_~ I have some old horse, dragon, and unicorn characters on the back burner. And I have a million gryphon characters already, though they're scattered all over the place and in human forms currently (well, save Rheiku). *loves gryhons*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

YAY!

*trots off to make a horsie*

teehee, I'll do that right now XD was originally going to go shopping today, to see if Curious Comics has any Advent Children stuff in early, but... I think I'll wait until I get my bus pass for January..

and yes, the herds and stuff DO look a tad lonely..

Anonymous

If you will all please excuse me, I will now leave my computer to go create some new charries in order to repopulate the lesser populated areas. :D

(This is my favorite part of rping)

Anonymous

I'll be a gryphon! In fact, I've been wanting to make a gryph charrie for quite a while. I'd gladly play one, assuming, of course, other people want active gryphons also? *furtive glance* Despite the fun involved, I'd not much like trotting around the Eyries alone for long.  :P

Anonymous

DarkSapphire, I have gryphs too! I will post them as soon as they are fully developed characters. I have an idea or two that just needs to be put to paper. It won't be long! Aren't gryphons the coolest? Mine are going to be of the human/gryphon shape-shifter breed.

Anonymous

Eh, I know it! Most mythical animals are of the nifty type. This is my first non-humanoid character in a while, though, so I think I'll just work from scratch and spin my web from the middle, so to speak. ^_^;; In any case, I look forward to your gryphs!

Anonymous

YAY MORE PEOPLE! *insert happy-jig here*

Anonymous

Ooh very interesting indeed!! *nods* Count me in! I probably going to end up with at least 450 other charries as well.. ((okey, maybe not that many, but at least 2 more! And since I suffers from a bad allergy against two legged beasts, it probably will be some animal *nods*))

Rhindeer

XD Well, I just created two characters for the herds!

One is Pandora, and old unicorn character of mine (though I upgraded her appearance a bit, giving her a curved horn...since I now have an affinity for unicorns with curved horns...don't ask!) and the other is Phoenix, a new pegasus character I made up spur of the moment. Pandora's with the Shadow Walker flock, Phoenix is with the Enchanted Hills one. They're both unrelated. ^_~

Eheh, allergy to two-legged things? Heh! Sounds like me a while back! ^___^ And welcome to the mix, Jyoti!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yeah, Welcome Jyoti! Every bit helps - and from what I have read, you are a very talented writer! I have a feeling that I will really enjoy rping with you!

Anonymous

yes, the four-legged realm of SOTE is growing!

Rhindeer

Booyah! Bwahahaha! The four-legged ones shall, one day, become as the two-legged ones! Well, in popularity, that is. XD