Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So are we but it's not so bad here~ in fact, my walks are still keeping clear from the tons of snow I threw down two days ago onto the walks/ driveway 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Bleeding Phoenix

35cm and some freezing rain, I'm told. I really hope this doesn't interfere with my Monday nigth karate class, or with important medical appointments Tuesday... Sigh.

Anyway, if plots you want, plots you shall have! Whenever you're ready.

visualspice

Just posting this here to let others know i'm still up for plots and- phoenix, we were going to plot with Kailash and perhaps Candy/ Starlight- from my character inventory 8D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Blood Under The Windmill- this is a new thread I just posted today. It's open but by request- meaning simply PM me if you're interested in joining, or post here :D

Problems are AFOOT
maybe your character can be the help this small town needs?

OH
and more than one person/ character is okay for this thread X3

Paradox

visualspice

Paradox

Well, turn to the right side of the Force and get Skype , stinky!

And I crapped out two posts for you so hah!

visualspice

Quote from: Paradox on February 16, 2015, 04:54:23 PM
Well, turn to the right side of the Force and get Skype , stinky!

And I crapped out two posts for you so hah!

D< good

paganchick

visualspice

Quote from: paganchick on February 17, 2015, 09:52:09 AM
What characters are you still looking for plots for?

Lol, I'll have to check >_> It's been a while since I updated this 8D
It's probably due for another update >_>
<_<

Winters-Feather

still wanna do issen and the sand pirates if ur still a go >< (and if ur okay with my im free ... sike im not.... back again maybe schedule ^^;)

visualspice

@Winters-Feather - You'll have to re-PM me the ideas we had (or post them here or on the Sand Pirates plotting board) so I can get my memory refreshed! >_>
I'll be busy the next week or so, but can definitely start new plots after that!

Ethereal-Star

I had posted an idea for a Lady of the Night whore/buttkicker character in its appropriate plotting board. Wanting to know if that idea is okay or not. Yes, I gave into temptation!

visualspice

Thanks for the reminder, star! I'll look into it next time I'm on my computer.

visualspice

Okay, now that I have SOME time on my hand to actually start being more active on a semi-daily basis again, figured I'd post a list of characters of mine I wouldn't mind seeing them involved with more threads!

Here we go:
Calent Allarrick- the Grand Duke of Connlaoth Interested in playing politics? Calent might be available for a thread!

Katahnia Harmond - A voice of the repressed mages in Connlaoth during the current Civil War, now that she's back in the country, she's available for plots!

Zannrick Austengarde- A mordecai and personal guard to the Grand Duke of Connlaoth, I think he could use more love by acquiring some more threads for thrills and drama. His threads would be generally darker by nature.

Tah-leen- A fox spirit! If you're up for a quirky, light hearted and playful thread, she might be your girl!

Lord Amalin Tuthmosis III - this man has been cursed for quite a long time, ever since Essyrn had once been a huge, world dominating power. He's a good character for mystery threads and the like. So check him out and his sister, Averella, who are both available for more threads!

Krah Mordeth - A famous General known for his merciless tactics of conquer now, question later. He is very egotistical and thinks he's Angsar's gift to women. He's always open for a thread that relates to the Connlaothian Civil War!

Leif Arrant- more or less a moody heir to a duchy in Connlaoth who despises the war torn country and new laws against mages, which basically has 'killed' his sister. He also has a dual aspect to his life, since when things go dark, he dawns a mask and tries to help the mages in the cities where he can.

Jack- A connlaothian mage who seems somewhat ignorant to the war around him

Aïda Ah'nikh-  To be involved in larger plots in Essyrn, I'd love to have Aïda in more threads!

Clint West- I just love Clint! He's a teenaged trouble maker who's part of a fairly well to do family and has found himself falling into the wrong crowd in order to try to impress.

I also have two ladies available from my crime fighting whore guild found here!
Feel free to give Starlight and Candy a look! Both are available for threads and more plots!

I also run another guild of pick pockets, murderers and thieves found here. The Mountain Cats are always looking for new recruits!

visualspice

OH
And before I forget, I have a link to 'open by request threads' found here!

kleineklementine

Quote from: visualspice on March 28, 2015, 05:14:33 PM
Okay, now that I have SOME time on my hand to actually start being more active on a semi-daily basis again, figured I'd post a list of characters of mine I wouldn't mind seeing them involved with more threads!

Here we go:
Calent Allarrick- the Grand Duke of Connlaoth Interested in playing politics? Calent might be available for a thread!

What if after the Fireworks Ball, Calent takes Milo under his wing or like as his assistant or something? Let me know if you'd maybe be interested and we can plot something more together!

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on March 29, 2015, 08:55:46 AM
Quote from: visualspice on March 28, 2015, 05:14:33 PM

Here we go:

What if after the Fireworks Ball, Calent takes Milo under his wing or like as his assistant or something? Let me know if you'd maybe be interested and we can plot something more together!

Something like that could work! I'll have to think on it some to get a better idea on how this will take place/ play out but I can't say no to threads with klemens :D

visualspice

So I just made a boat load of new characters!

Check 'em out and let me know if you wanna thread!

Danning Gates is a Connlaothian priest who supports freedom for all, desires peace and despises the war. He passionately speaks out against it- and will eventually work against him as those who want to silence him are plotting to send him south to be sold as a slave in Essyrn! He's available for plots before, after and during said presented ideas.

Oska Inawa - a very awkward merchant prince. Knows how to run a business, not so great at being well.. a person! Lots of fun potential here! Hit me up with your ideas!

Giya - a wild woman! She was raised by a tiger in the jungle, so more or less associates more with tigers than humans. She can't speak any language except showcase basic emotions and gestures, so anyone interested in a thread with her in the jungle? :D

Ethereal-Star

Would you be interested in a thread with my character Gileth and your merchant prince Oska? I figured Oska could travel to Featherfall as it's not too far out of his reach and inquire about the famed Glimmerithium metal Gileth has access to? Being as he's rich, he could probably afford some pieces of it for whatever reason. And then sell it for boat loads of money to an interested party. Or maybe he wants to be elegant with a new accessory (ring or something)? I think this could very well work out as a good starting point for a thread.

And the fact that Gileth views personal accomplishments to be more important than what society (or family) expects of you could also make for some interesting meetings... What'cha say?