Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Random, useless, boredom-eating plot?

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2005, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have all my charries open for plotting usage. Heh. Here they are:

1. My trio

Jyouchi: a dog spirit demon -> think of something like Inuyasha
She is travelling with two other dog spirit demons which are Riokotsu and Tiaso which are males.

Riokotsu: not fond of cats nor wolves, although wolves bother him more.

Tiaso: not fond of cats nor wolves but cats get to him much more than wolves.

Jyouchi: defends and goes with them both faithfully.

They are all playful and love to roughhouse with one another. Jyouchi is a little more tempermental, the youngest. Riokotsu is the strong, dark quiet type, also the oldest. Tiaso is more of the goofball and perv of the group, in the middle.

2. My duo

Ziarre: a teleporter -> she has no quest but something to do

She is rather violent and easily angered but is pestered by her own negative, locked away feelings. She is cold and ruthless, a cold blooded killer but only kills when a benefit is seen. She enjoys the pain of others and watches it unblinkingly.

Toviel: mere human -> sidekick to Ziarre

He is big goofball and perv, his oldself ruined by drugs and booze that had eroded him into a meek person with both cowardice and traitorous tendencies.

3. Individual character

Thaylias: changeling turning phaser -> she is basically kind, considerate and sweet and cares about anyone no matter what. She is also on the quest of curing a virus that can be fatal.

I am open to any kind of plot. Love, hate, stupidity, friend, battle, blood, gore... Anything at all! I want to just get some sort of plots going because I'm bored and I have no life and I'm like on all the time. >:)

Anonymous

Bwahahaha!! -Cough, cough.- I'm okay. My computer froze while I was replying to this, so I'm ready to beat it. u_u

Now, like I was attempting to reply . . .

I have two characters that had yet to be used . . . And I just made a new one not that long ago, and have one in the thought process.

Kireina's one I really want to start using and get her developed into a good character. Basically, she's a mysterious Elemental Angel [Her element(s) are unknown] in training to become the guardian to one being. So she's really searching for someone to protect right now.

Shonsou is one of Adela's finest knights. I haven't really come up with much for him yet, but I was pondering the fact of possibly shipping him off on a journey to figure out if being an Adelan Knight is what he wants.

And . . . The new one . . . Hehehehe. -Grins.- You have indeed already met and encountered the not-so-nice Fallen of mine, Ramiel. Well!!! Maybe, it's time to meet his opposing being . . . His twin brother, Kamiel the Dark Angel. A complete opposite from his twin, he's currently stationed in Serendipity because he knows what Ramiel's trying to do and wants to stop him from doing it.

But yeah, that's about it right now. Don't know what's gonna go one with the character in the thought process, probably a female assassin or something of the sort. -Shrugs.- I'm bored. Gotta love it.

Anonymous

Well, we could work out something with Thaylias encountering Kamiel?

But maybe we could work out something with my three doggies [Jyouchi, Riokotsu, Tiaso] with Kireina? Or that could be for Thaylias but I am very interested in getting my doggies into something. And Thaylias.. LOL xDD... -cough-

Basically my characters it winds up with Thaylias and my Dogs. I am very interested in getting those four into some sort of plot... And my dogs are very new, thought up earlier today really. And some of last night.

I'm not sure how I can figure something with Kamiel... and Thaylias besides them meeting and if she gets worried for Ramiel.

But maybe Thaylias can get an angel protector? If not that's fine :-p

And my dogs.. are dogs. LOL. XD

[ooh, that's okay with your comp. mine does that all the time. i g2g though. v.v might get in trouble. eek]

Anonymous

xD Whoa! For some reason, I had the weirdest idea for Kamiel and Thaylias. Well, not all that weird or that stressful. It was just the idea that now that Thaylias has met Ramiel, she bumps into Kamiel not all that long after. Since the two of them look so much alike, she thinks it's actually Ramiel in some sort of a disguise and insists that it's him despite Kamiel's attempts to convince her otherwise. -Shrugs.- It just seems like it'd be rather humorous.

Kireina and the three dogs sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. Don't really have too much of an idea for them, it just seems like it'd be interesting. ^_^

It's before noon, my brain isn't processing. Lol.

Anonymous

That'd be hilarious!

Thaylias meets Kamiel and insists it's Ramiel... that'd be hilarious!

and the dogs and Kireina... sure! the more interesting the better =)

Anonymous

It was a random thought. I was bored sitting up waiting to fall asleep last night. Heh.

But yes, it would be deathly hilarious. Lol.

So, how should we go about them? I was thinking maybe just someone continue through the thread Ramiel and Thaylias were in. That's up to you, it doesn't matter to me.

For the other one . . . Hm, we have to pick a place to have that staged.

Anonymous

Continue the Thaylias and Kamiel on the Ramiel and Thaylias thread? -blink-

Well.. my dogs would probably be foudn in the mountains or something.. maybe a village.. Kireina? where we she be found or what..?

Anonymous

-Nod, nod.- That's what I was thinking, but I'mma leave the overall choice up to you.

Kireina tends to favor isolated areas, so the mountains or a place like that would be good.

Anonymous

*runs up a bit late and stops to pant a bit*

Hey! I had a thought for Kireina, but if she's more into isolated areas, then it seems my idea wouldn't work. :P Basically, it was an idea to send her over to a thread in Adela that's going to concern much destruction of the village because of my Rage-filled Fire Bringer. He's already torched a museum but there's currently three angelic beings that are going to try to stop him. You'd find this event in the thread, One Rule of Time. You only need to read the last three replies to get a feel of what's going on. Be warned though. The Fire Bringer is well over a hundred times more powerful than some fire mage. Sizzlebeast, the Fire Bringer, is roughly described as an abnormally large, black werewolf. As for the three angelics that are there: Noubohri Utor(Archangel), Kaité(angel), and Norriden Utor(half Archangel, quarter hybrid demon, quarter unknown). Norriden is currently in his most powerful form which looks more demonic than anything else(think DBZ on steroids:P)

Anonymous

Okay! Yes, I agree we should get Thaylias and Kamiel going in the same plot as Ramiel. yes. -nod-

Does that mean my doggies are to go their too? Yes, right? -stab- Hmmm!!!!

Anonymous

Four canine beasts, four angelic beings. Sound like a plan! :P

Anonymous

Oh! Yes! I love it! I'm in!! -Jumps up and down.-

Anonymous

i be in!!! -pets doggies- we be in. i guess i'll post whenever i get the chance -nod-

Anonymous

Okie dokie then! =^.^=

Anonymous

Sorry for taking so long. u.u;

I'm now posting Kireina into that thread . . . Her elements have been decided. She's a Water/Ice Elemental Angel. Bwahaha. o.o;

Anyhow, I'm all freed up from midterms and exams. So whenever you want to get the ball rolling with Kamiel and Thaylias, go ahead and just lemme know when you do.