Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Spicy Plots v. 20.2.1

Started by visualspice, August 15, 2021, 01:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I have some ideas I'd like to flesh out with some other fellow rpers!

Let me know if interested (and which idea)!

-Let's Rock and Roll!
Famous Musician in Connlaoth finds himself falling in love with a married woman after securing her place unwittingly while going into hiding when his life was targeted after extremists grew upset over his recent hit song 'To Love A Mage'. His fan base is insanely large, and though he himself would volunteer to help with war efforts from time to time- he was more or less banned from it do to the swell of civilian fans that would congregate and create a mess of things.
Outwardly, he was known for his on again off again relationship with another famous singer woman; however their relationship was always a toxic one and though she was one of the few women he could act himself around, they both had opposing personalities that never meshed well.
When the attempt at his life happened, where his home was more or less destroyed by fanatics, he goes into hiding and ends up renting out a bed in some middle class family's place where this woman married a man out of inconvenience rather than love (though at first it started that way), and the two find themselves growing apart.

Seeking potential rpers for the woman and developing this dramatic romance further. Although I may consider rping the girl if someone has a good vibing interest in the dude idea.

character featured: Chase Vander

Next idea!

The First Ones
Please read up on this extensive idea here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26530.0

Partners and Crime
Looking for someone for Ohnna to more or less connect with accidently, and preferably someone as equally confused but on the opposing side of her.
Her profile is here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26481.msg384062#msg384062

next idea...

What's to become of Vella Blume?
Looking to plot something with a woman who either has to deal with finding love with her husband, or finding her heart drawn towards a man far below her noble rank.

MORE PLOT IDEAS TO COME!

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao