Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plan Plan Plan... Aethyr! And anyone else of course!

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2005, 09:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, here goes. I'm still not entirely sure if I want to join something this big onto Sote, but I guess we can plan all the same. They may need to go into a story instead...so many damn characters...
Ahhh, so indecisive...

In age order!

~Name ~ Fallon Blade

~Age ~ 23

~Parents~ June Blade & Scry Nemul

~Sign~ Rat (Sagittarius)

~Appearance ~ Long straight hair
Black with red highlights
Black eyes
No idea on the outfit
Pale skin

~Weapon(s) ~ Double blades

~Description ~ Oldest of the sisters. Very serious and leader-like. Would protect any of the Blade family name with her life. Probably the most skilled with her weapon, as she has been trained the longest. Current Blade Family School Master.

~Name~ Roze Blade

~Age~ 21

~Parents~ Tina Leek & Kerrick Blade

~Sign~ Rabbit (Pisces)

~Appearance~ I’m thinking long (though not as long as Fallon’s), wavy light pink hair
Maybe blue eyes?
Usually wears full body dresses, or cute skirts and tops, in pastel colors
Fair complexion

~Weapon(s)~ Enchanted hair

~Description~ Usually very quiet, but often times wearing a soft smirk. Doesn’t seem to have any goals in life, and takes training very liberally, sometimes not showing up at all. Cool and calm, acts the big sister that always says just the right thing. Often off by herself. Her lax nature and lack of discipline annoy the hell out of Fallon. Still kicks ass though, and is the official Sempai of the Blade Family School.

~Name~ Alistair Blade

~Age~ 18

~Parents~ Nina Blade & Nailah Leek

~Sign~ Tiger (Aquarius)

~Appearance~ Tan shorts with the bottoms folded up a bit
A tank top of some undecided color
Those suspenders that just sorta hang off her shorts and don’t actually do anything, no color yet
Various bracelets
Perhaps a scarf for no apparent reason, again no color decided
Lightly tanned skin
Short blonde hair pulled into a small spiky ponytail in the back, with loose hair on either side of her face
Green eyes of undecided shade
Sneakers or boots

~Weapon(s)~ Throwing ‘claws’

~Description~ Very energetic, and usually a very cheerful person. Always has a smile on her face. Though sort of a goof-off in battle, her skills can’t be denied. Takes care of all the younger Blade sisters, especially CeCe. If she’s serious, you know there’s some real trouble or something very bad has happened. Primarily a scout on missions, as she is the most stealthy of the group.

~Name~ Shanon Blade

~Age~ 16

~Parents~ Nina Blade & Nailah Leek

~Sign~ Dragon (Aries)

~Appearance~ Wears baggy black pants, slightly hip-hugger, and rather frayed at the top and bottom
Tight blood red t-shirt
Various silver earrings and lots of other jewelry
Thick belt of no apparent use
Simple sneakers
Tanned skin
Short blue hair in some sort of style
Maybe amber colored eyes

~Weapon(s)~ Circular Blade

~Description~ Despite her rather gothic appearances, Shanon is very much like her older sister Alistair. Usually very happy and cheerful, she’s almost always grinning. She enjoys battle more than anything else, and trains harder than anyone. Every fight and spar is a new challenge for her, and she puts everything she has into it. She is super competitive, and rather demanding and cocky at times. She doesn’t take losing well either.

~Name~ Inari Blade

~Age~ 15

~Sign~ Snake (Taurus)

~Appearance~ Under a black tunic that goes to about mid-thigh is a sort of body suit. It is horizontally striped black and white, and appears from beneath the tunic as extremely long sleeves (hang on the ground) and baggy/long pant legs.
Black hair, shoulder length, maybe with a white highlight in the front
Not sure at all on eye color
Pale skinned

~Weapon(s)~ Her clothing

~Description~ Inari is usually quiet and very self-contained. She is sometimes severe and stern like her big sister Fallon, and feels that she must be as good as Fallon in order to earn any respect. Sometimes her more childish spirit comes out, and when she is not around Fallon or the dojo, this is more apparent. She is very curious, and also very friendly. Many times her strange, supernatural ability to manipulate cloth scares off potential friends.

~Name~ Kimi Blade

~Age~ 13

~Sign~ Sheep (Cancer)

~Appearance~ Wears a short kimono with full length sleeves and a ridiculously large bow at the back. Bow will most likely be red, and the kimono might be green...or...something like that
Red bow on her ankle, bare foot
Long deep purple hair, almost as long as Fallon’s, but usually kept up in some sort of bun
Not sure on eye color

~Weapon(s)~ Giant Blade Boomerang

~Description~ Very timid and shy. Also very respectful to everyone, using titles like ‘sir’ and ‘ma’am’ and even ‘sempai’ and ‘sensei’. Surprisingly good fighter, though she hates violence and usually tries to talk her way out of a situation rather than use force. Only comes on missions when absolutely necessary. Easily bullied into things, and very indecisive. However, when she believes strongly in something, she stands for it. Very kind and caring to everyone she meets, and even more so to her family. Just a kind hearted person.

~Name~ CeCe Blade

~Age~ 6

~Parents~ Ai Leek & Unknown person

~Sign~ Dog (Libra)

~Appearance~ Not sure if she’s going to wear cute little dresses, or clothing that is too baggy and just as cute
Her hair is going to be in ringlets, but I’m not quite sure on color. I was thinking blonde, but maybe not...
Not sure on eye color either
Very childlike, still has a bit of baby fat in her cheeks and the like

~Weapon(s)~ Her doll Ai with it’s blade hair

~Description~ A very quiet and subdued child, she almost never speaks. Sometimes it is as if she is afraid to act like the child she is, and is quite mature for her age. When she does speak, it is always meaningful, though said in her childish dialect. She tends to distance herself from everyone, since it is not even certain if she is actually of Blade blood. Her eerie calm during battles, and the ease with which she kills, are chilling and very unnerving to all observing. She is not your typical six year old

Ok, so that’s what I have so far. Suggestions are wholly welcome! Also, any questions about the weapons, I will be more than happy to answer...
These characters are brand new and fresh out of my brain. I still don’t know so much about them. And they have quite a few relatives I’m thinking of bringing in as well. Ack, so much planning! >_<

Anonymous

Hmmm....I would definately say, use them for the siege. That would be really really awesome. But, there is always fun with terror on Adela and other places. Hmmm...

I'm contemplating at this very moment about it. I really really like these charries...alot.

Anonymous

Awww C'mon! Attack Adela for a change--their the prisses of SotE! *points to Adela* They are all about beauty and that.. And Serendipity is a hard working Kingdom.. Get summun else for a change *temper tantrum* Though.. I hardly think its fair for any Kingdom to be attacked by basically an entire army played by one person.

Oh.. Question.. By "Blade" are you referring to the demon Blade at Serendipity or a new Blade? ^^;; I'm slow.

Anonymous

Hey, they're a group of mercinary/assassins so they do the jobs they accept. I guess it's all up to their employer on which kingdom they attack.

Lol, no, not my demonic Blade guy. They're known as the Blade Sisters not only because of their last name, but because they all use some form of blade. *nods* So, a different Blade! ^_^

Anonymous

What if the Queen of Serendipity hired them? Huh? For Serendipity's use for the siege? Might be of value.. In return for their service, they could be granted refuge in the Kingdom (like if they piss off Adela or Connlaoth or something, they can flee to Serendipity and be safe from external persecutions.. Considering, of course, that they don't piss off Serendipity! LOL!)

That might be interesting...

Anonymous

Woot, back!

On that idea; that might be an interesting prospect. As long as Serendipity doesn't mind the fee, they'd probably do it. I mean, unless something weird in the contract drove them to reject the job...
Which I doubt.

So, yeah, that could happen. *gets the feeling she might not have a choice about joining these characters or not*
Heheh

Anonymous

Well, if you do join the characters Dawn'll be thefirst to hire them ^__^ And once Serendipity gets the siege all won and wrapped up, they would witness a few changes. ^^;; *devilish grin* Not that Me or Goldie have been plotting.. Noooo!

Heh! Money is no issue (durr!) so if you do join them.. Tell me! ^__^ And remember.. the Siege starts Feb. 2nd (me and Rhi postponed it a day) incase they get joined.. they'll be needed!