Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Run! Prisoner on the loose! xD

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2005, 11:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes, exactly what it says. >.>

My new character, Kyroshiro, is an escapee from Connlaoth after having spent countless years there. There were accusations that she had performed magic in the village in front of everyone. She was tossed into the dungeons without the accusations being proved true or false.

She's fled Connlaoth, and is currently nomadic. I don't have a place to put her right now. She wouldn't stay in one place long, anyhow. There's just the urge to go where the wind does since she is a Wind Elemental.

So . . . Anyone up for some sort of storyline or random posting? o.O

Rhindeer

Heheheh!

Weeell, if she'd be in a foresty area (Nomads)...my character Lhakya needs some company! Whom it looks like I posted an ad. for at the same time as you! XP I'm always up for random and/or plotty postage!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Haha. We did post around the same time. How ironic. Lol.

Hm, seems interesting. I'll read it over quickly and see if there's a way to stuff Kyroshiro into it. If there isn't, then I'll force her in there! XD

Rhindeer

XD W00t! Sounds like a plan! Heh heh!

...and...I am such a dork. I posted way after you, actually! XD I just have a tendency to click the post new message button, but then in the middle of posting get distracted and leave that window for a while...hence why I only saw this thread after I posted, when you had posted 20 minutes before me!

That's mah story and I'm stickin' to it.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I could fit her in there . . . With a little rough work and whatnot.

It looks like Aethyr is gonna make a character tonight and put 'im into that thread of yours. I'll let you to go for that one.

So, what's up for grabs character-wise with you, Rhi?

Rhindeer

Hmm...meep! Currently, and crazily enough, Lhakya is, for once, the only character I have open right now! XD

Hmm...but, if you had no other plans for Kyroshiro, you could always pop her in there with Aethyr and I! ^_~ The more the merrier!

Anonymous

Everyone run and hide! Rare occurrence happening here!! -Dives for cover.- /).(

xD Just had to do that for some odd reason. I have no problem tossing her in there with you two. I'll just wait and see what Aethyr has planned.