Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You don't know, Jack [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack shrugged off her concern.
"The wounds already clotted. I wasn't going to really fuss over it today," he went on with a sigh, obviously tired- despite the fact he hadn't really hunted. But still, traveling tended to take out a lot from a person. He had to stay on alert at all times, after all, who new what dangers lurked in the forests.. They weren't the same kinds he avoided in the city.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"That's going to get infected," Fiona huffed. She scooted closer to him, frowning at the blood on his shirt. "You should at least let me clean and bandage it."

visualspice

Jack made a face, not unlike that of a child's. 
"You should eat first. I can go clean up at the river," he said, and as if to prove his point, he began to pull off his shirt, tossing it aside carelessly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Would you hold still?" Fiona huffed, arms folded as she glared at him. "Just—just sit there, and let me look at it, alright?"

visualspice

Jack rolled his eyes and conceded. 
"Fine," he said, folding his arms. "I'm too tired to really argue anyway."

DragonSong

"Thank you." Muttering about "stubborn, pig-headed men" under her breath, she shifted closer and gently moved his arm so she could see the wound.

She hissed quietly, frowning. "I'll need to clean that," she murmured. "And we should bandage it properly, to make sure it doesn't get infected. Here, don't move--I'll get some water to boil and we can use that to clean it."

She stood, grabbing up their half-empty water flask before making her way back to the river bank.

visualspice

Jack just avoided her all together, muttering his own things about finicky dragon girls or something of the likes. As she moved to get water, he simply let his back flop to the ground as he groaned and felt as though he could melt into the earth.  He had his eyes closed for all of two seconds before he was snoring loudly on the ground. 

DragonSong

Fiona sighed when she got back to him and realized he was asleep. Well, she'd just have to do this carefully.

Kneeling beside him, she tried to begin cleaning and wrapping his wound as gently as she could, hoping to avoid waking him if she could possibly manage it.

visualspice

Jack grunted awake as she tended to him, wiping the sleep from his eyes. He peered over at her, yawning.
"Oh, so you were planning to man handle me while I slept?"

DragonSong

"If I were planning to do anything while you were asleep, you wouldn't be waking up at all," Fiona snapped quietly at him. She finished wrapping the bandages and sat back. "There. How does that feel?"

visualspice

"With how careful you're bein', I'm not sure how I couldn't have woken up." He moved to Crack his neck before shrugging. 

"It feels like you put a bandage on me."

DragonSong

"Very astute," she replied dryly. "Yes, I bandaged it. Cleaned it, too, but I still think you should see a proper healer when we can get you to one."

visualspice

Jack shook his head.
"We don't have the time or resources for it. It'll heal up in time."

DragonSong

"Jack—" She sighed. "Fine. Fine. But when that thing gets infected and you lose a foot because of it, don't come crying to me."

She had no idea how that might actually happen, and she didn't much care, hugging as she folded her arms and rolled her eyes at him.

"We should get some sleep," she noted after a moment. "And, if you really insist on not seeing a proper healer, I can check on that wound in the morning."

visualspice

Jack lay back in the grass with a groan.

"Now you're speaking my kinda language." He closed his eyes, sighing off some tension except.

Except...

Damn it. There was another more manly tension tenting his pants. Well.. maybe it would just go away..
He sighed again but...

His mind was drifting off towards when he and Fiona went at it like rabbits. His eyes opened.

Yup. Wasn't gonna sleep just yet.

DragonSong

Still sitting up and observing the fire, Fiona could hear him moving restlessly. Turning her head toward him slightly, she asked, "Trouble sleeping?"

She was certainly having some problems settling herself. It seemed like ever since she'd left home things just kept happening--she'd hardly had a moment to process any of it.

visualspice

Jack shrugged at her words. 

"Just hard to sleep because I'm thinking back to us having sex in that old abandoned house. I mean.. how long did we go at it..? Has to be a record or something. I mean.. and you were what.. a virgin? Damn.." he chewed over that thought as he looked at the sky. "Probably a really good first time too.."

He needed to stop talking. It wasn't helping loosen the issue in his pants. But if Jack were anything he was perhaps too honest and had no idea when it was wise to talk on certain.. subjects. 

"It was really messy, too."

Yeah he had no idea when to shut up.

DragonSong

...Well.

Honestly, she didn't know what she'd been expecting, but it wasn't that.

Fiona gaped at him from where she was seated by the fire. "I--don't know how to respond to that," she told him bluntly after a moment. "Was that your idea of a seduction?"

visualspice

Jack blinked.
"Well.. no I... er.. well, the thing of it is.. you kinda wanted to jump onto the sex wagon. I would have just paid a poor whore for what you did."

The he paused to consider..

"You didn't want paid, did you?"

DragonSong

"Oh!"

She all but exploded to her feet, an almost affectionate exasperation with him changing swiftly to anger. "You know what, Jack? Fuck you--or, more accurately, go fuck yourself, because I will certainly not be doing it."

Color high in her cheeks, she whirled and stormed off to the edge of their camp before sitting in a huff, muttering something uncharitable under her breath.