Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Terrifying Duo [M for blood and violence] [Vyraena]

Started by Ethereal-Star, January 08, 2015, 06:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

"As said, having a crew is of use. But I do not solely depend on that as you could plainly see earlier." Laetitia said, referring to her attack of the lone traveling swordsman by the river. "I can also handle larger groups, but I will say it is rather fun when my vamps make their appearance first, followed up by me to make the final blow." she chuckled at some of the memories this brought up. Good times, good times. she thought.

"It adds that special element of surprise I was speaking about earlier. After all if a group of wandering patrolmen think they know how many they are up against, then to be later proven wrong as more show up, it is quite exhilarating to see the surprise and terror on their faces. Especially if they are losing strength fast, and cannot handle any more enemies to fight." Breathing deep she added, "It makes the blood taste that much better too. Fear and anxiety does after all add a certain spice to my food."

Thinking of her twin blades in that moment, Laetitia smiled. It wasn't often she had to use actual weapons but when she did the vampire was most definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Vyraena

"Don't worry, I know you're perfectly capable by your display earlier." Kiri said. "I suppose I've just never put that much thought into it. As long as they sing for me when they die I get enjoyment out of it."

Ethereal-Star

Laetitia hissed slightly. "I wasn't looking for your approval of my skills." she said with a slight sting in her voice. "Merely explaining some of my tactics." The vampire sniffed. "And I do not worry, much less care what you think of how I operate. For now, you get the souls and I get their blood. Sound fair?"