Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catherine Wheels and Spinning Sparklers [Hellvion Ball]

Started by kleineklementine, June 03, 2014, 10:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If Davina were to voice any displeasure, it would have been a lie. But the way her eyes continued to glow as they danced showed the utmost appreciation for even the simplest detail they shared. But no words were still spoken, perhaps none need be as she dared to move in closer towards him- so that the distance was at half the expected, acceptable distance for two who were to dance. But she could blame it on the wine, or even the fluidity of her dance partner, for she felt much more at ease like this and moved a bit more with him, following with his lead-

and had she a tail, she would have replied in kind. And she even began to wonder...
If she had a tail..
Oh my- what scandalous thoughts had she! But those all lingered beneath the surface, and for the time being, they simply danced.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros responded well as she moved in closer to him. The longer the went, the better he got as his blood began to warm up from contact with her.

Elaros smiled. He was in control here, just the way he liked it.

He sped up his dancing slightly, allowing Davina some time to catch up to him.

"You're quite the dancer, Lady Davina..." Elaros said as he pulled her in slightly closer.

visualspice

Somehow the dance ended up with them near skin to skin, and to feel how much colder he was than her sent a shiver down her skin.
"I could say the same to you but... I think you already know that."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"I do," Elaros said, confidence seeping from his voice. 

Elaros' hand went from the small of her back right down to her waist. The tips of the claws on that brushed against her harmlessly and sensually, and at some point, he leaned in past her head to take a deep draft of her scent, purring pleasantly as he pulled back.

At this rate, Elaros wouldn't be cold for long.

"I hope they play a livelier song after this one..."

visualspice

And as if on cue, they did. The beat picking up, as did the dancers and Davina smiled most smugly at that.
"Seems your wish has come true," she told him nearly through a purr. He wasn't the only one warming up from this dancing, after all.

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled lightly, moving a balled hand over his mouth to keep his laughter contained. After a few seconds, he took Davina's gloved hand back up, and he increased his pace and intensity to match the song, using the increased tempo as an excuse to get more intimate with his dancing.

visualspice

And Davina was open to more intimacy. And though it might have looked more scandalous than the other dancers, the two were still maintaining some sort of propriety- but the whispers were already out that Lady Davina was dancing with a foreign monster- and that it was quite appalling and only fitting for a woman, a spinster, such as she. They had to wonder if she were now attracted to such things since the men she toyed with were apparently too good for her!

But Davina only reveled in such thoughts, and obliged his closeness with more of her own.
"Seems you know many of our dances well," she told him, her grin never once growing, but the delight and playfulness in her eyes, did.

DaGlobster

"If nothing else, I'm a great proponent of the arts. Music and dance are but two of my muses."

He flit his tongue out again, and adjusted his hands on her. To be fair, he knew they were talking about him too, but this was only good for him. After all, getting an audience with the Grand Duke would be easier if he was interested in seeing him.

Elaros whirled Davina into a moderately complex move, which involved the two of them getting real close. Almost chest-to-chest. His snout hovered just above her neck, and he breathed out of his nostrils and over her skin.

"Perhaps when we're finished dancing, I can show you some more of my talents..." he whispered onto her neck, before completing the move by twirling her away, and then back into his arms.

visualspice

The feel of his breath against her, and the unique way he smelled, held her, and touched her sent a thrill through her- especially at his proposition... For she had a good idea at what he meant. And once she was back into his arms, she looked the man over appreciatively. Being this close, despite his... reptilian appearance, he was almost handsome. But she liked the quality of him that wasn't so human. It gave him an edge of any other man that set his eyes on her-
And she was always willing to try new things.

"Why, I'd be delighted," she purred. "I've always been told I was an ambitious..a nd hungry student."

DaGlobster

[When Elaros and Davina slip away, are we going to take that to PMs, or can sub-threads be put up in the ball?]

Elaros chuckled, and he smiled, the first proper smile he'd given her that night. His polished white fangs, perfectly curved and smooth, glinted in the light of the ballroom.

"We'll both learn from each other, Davina. I hear the fruits of Connlaoth are particularly sweet."

visualspice

OOC: private, Sub thread XD
and if the pair are lucky, lool, it'll get slapped with an M.
But Davina's kind of a whore >_>;

--------

At him encouraging her and fueling that Connlaothian ego, her grin grew much broader across her face.
"I feel I am too hot for this dance floor. Perhaps we should part from this dance early?"

DaGlobster

[Private sub-thread, gotcha. With Elaros the pleasuer-fiend and Davina the whore involved with one another, it's gonna get the M fo sho'. Can I count on you to get that thread up?]

"Lets. Perhaps you can share some of that heat with me."

He shot a look to his guards, and they nodded knowingly, before taking seats at the table. They new their boss would be gone for a bit.

Looking back to Davina, he nodded.

"Lead the way, Lady Davina."

visualspice

OOC: No worries- got it XD

-------

"I never was very good at sharing," she admitted through a subtle pout. "But I suppose I can make an exception. But this place.. it's far too noisy. And.. I'd like to learn more about your kind." And as her eyes took him in like a succulent piece of meat, it was more than obvious what the spinster was after.

"Come, I bet the study is rather empty during this occasion. I can't imagine why," she went on, giving a fluff to her hair that allowed for more of her perfume to escape. "Come, it's this way. Just down the hall and past the east wing."

She was glad she knew this castle well, even if it were not hers. But perhaps someday it could. But for now, she could be sated on pretending to be queen.

OOC: Davina and Elaros will exit to the private thread found here!