Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Girl Dreams Too Close To The Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The Aeltin Cliffsides were a ragged edge of mountains that broke away from the normal run of the Kilanthro's to stretch out against the sea. Years of ocean waves carved the rocks into weather worn wonders whom the ancient Aeltin clan claimed had been the fallen, petrified faces of past Gods. Here, the earth ran deep, with colors ranging from ashen blues to deep, nearly black crags. And not a speck of this strip of land could mirror another, from the Yellow Bay and it's calm, serene silver waters, to the choppy, untamable rapids and towering waves along Dreygon's Bluffs.

Sandy beaches were few and far between, even Yellow Bay's sands were gritty at beast and left much to be desired. And Yellow Bay was always chilly, hardly a place to go swimming, unless it was summer, and even in the summer the waters were ice cold.

Further south and past the bluffs the land and ocean cut open to a more peaceful valley, where Allar City remains perched and the seas barely visible from the shallow mountains that protect it. Here is where the sands seem more sustainable, and long winded, and the temperatures a bit fairer. It is why here many docks line the shores and fishermen make their living threaded along the many mariners and their ships coming in and out of Allar City docks.

Many proud banners from all over the world flapped along the boardwalk, where internal trade was held with warm regards. One could purchase many fine goods on the docks; from the finest Serenian silver, to master crafted Adelan blades as well as rare fruits and vegetables from the islands both due south east of Allar, and also as far away as Hyotian islands and the Yoreiqi.

People could even be purchased at any price; from good stock of men carted up from the deep south; to fine women waiting to become the next temptress at the local brothel.

'No, you're lieing,' the girl once said, only a day into her new home in Allar City.
'I can prove it. Watch the men lined up the purchase 'er. They all have sly and greedy expressions. And see how they all 'ave a funny bulge in the front of their pants?"
The girl made a face.
"What of it?"
"That's a man's sex. Your old enough to learn about that now. You're nearly sixteen. I learned about all this when I was ten."
Angered the boy seemed to want to one up her, she jutted her chin out to inform him,
"Who says I don't know anything about men and sex?"
"Then you won't mind seeing our bet for yourself. Though I'm going to personally see what Master Lemmon's is gonna do w'it her... I'm not sure it'd be a place for a girl- especially one so noble as you, Lady Marcell.'
She didn't like the way he spoke her name, as if using it were a means to actually better himself when he had barely a station himself. Eggard was a round faced boy, same age as her brother, and was handsome enough, she supposed. He had been her first kiss, and the first boy she'd seen everything of. Even still, she hadn't shamed herself to show off the same. After all, she was only just becoming a woman, and hadn't had her first blood just yet, which embarrassed her when eventually she was asked by her father.

It made her uncomfortable how openly men spoke of these things, and though her Aunt Jundie tried to comfort her, she merely pushed the budding girl along to let her know, "Well, you're going to learn sooner rather than later." And "At least in my day I had my cousin to teach me- and let me tell you, it was some ride!"

Even still, the little naive woman was blossoming, and many men had their eyes on the eye pleasing young Lady Marcell. Gavriella was everything a man could want in a bride, and her father often said it, and often reminded her how important it was to keep her body in check. He had even go so far as to call her out about her little romps with Eggard- reminding her if she isn't pure by the time her wedding comes, she'd not only hang Eggard, but his punishment couldn't even be spoken for what he'd do to her for shaming their family.

It was always important, she was told, how strong the family blood needed to be. And that's why he focused primarily on Andreas's future- but now as he saw his only daughter coming of age, he began to turn his attentions to her. He was a picky man, but knew he'd be able to fetch a good alliance with her. Same went for his son, though he was to be a duke- his heir, and next ruler of Allar. Though often times he wished things were easiest to just wed his two children and be done with it,- but then again- what good would that be? Only creating an alliance within itself.

Gavriella just took it all in stride, awkwardly traipsing the fine line between a noble woman, and a young girl still living out her childhood desires- for now she was walking barefoot along Barely creek-a cold water, rocky stream that wove it's way towards the cliff sides and to Seamar's falls.

She was by herself, which she knew she might get whipped for- but she needed to be alone. She had taken homage with her brother over a lot of things, but as their journey from their southern home lead them to their sudden rise in nobility, she found herself feeling more and more confused. Her brother and Eggard were the only boys she could interact with- and though she had kissed them both; it was only within the past few weeks she began to develop cheek burning feelings that often lead her to masturbating quite frequently over certain fantasies inside her head.

Only a month before Eggard had touched her in places that made her feel strange, and at night she had spotted him rutting with a stable girl....
Only then did she begin to feel strange not only towards him, but her brother as well. Though they had grown up together, she had noticed in the passing years he was becoming very handsome. His shoulders broadened, his voice deepened, and he began to take on the stubbling shadow of a beard. And his eyes...
She couldn't help but felt his dark green eyes were so dreamy, unlike her own that she always fervently wished would change shades. But he had always told her her eyes were as beautiful as the sky-a nd it always warmed her.

But now she was finding herself craving more warmth from him, as an unnatural curiosity grew. Seeing Eggard and the girl should have prompted her to envision herself with Eggard-
But having gone skinny dipping only a few weeks prior with Egg and her brother, she found herself extremely drawn to the way her brother's body was developing. And it had since lead her to become some what distant from him because as she thought about what a man and woman ought to do.....

The man in her fantasy was her brother, and each night when she touched herself, it was the same.

Last night she and her brother had gotten into a fight- a really insignificant, frivolous fight, but one none the less. They were talking about women for Andreas to marry and all she could think about was how much he prospect of him becoming married angered her. She ended up striking out at him and was sent to her room- but when he tried to approach her, she had locked him out of the bedroom and after crying to herself for several hours- she wanted to remain alone.

The heat from what she desired she hoped could be cooled by the sea winds, which she could feel through the tall spiked topped pines whose scent mingled with the ocean salts. She had made it all the way to the cliff's edge where the waters rushed down into the oceans below in a proud power that was all nature.

But then she was found, brought back home and her father scolded so harsh Gavriella thrust her hate upon him, made a tantrum but then was struck across the face. Her Aunt eventually intervened and Gavriella was sent to her room, once again finding herself in tears that soiled her bed linens.

And as she was sobbing, there was a sudden knock at the door. And she was surprised to find it was Eggard.

"What do you want?" she asked, eyes glossy like sharp glass. "I know you're the one who told my father. So don't try to deny it!"

"Actually, I came because I didn't."

The look Eggard was wearing confused her to no end and made her more upset than she wanted to admit.

"Look... I know you saw me.... and Rayella and I-"

Whatever Eggard was trying to say to her she didn't want to hear anything of it, and soon she was throwing pillows and brushes and anything else she could get her hands on to flush him out of her room. She eventually got him cornered and found herself pink cheeked and screaming, "Get out! Get out of my room! I never want to see you again, Eggard! Never! Ever!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

It was the shouting that drew his attention.

Andreas had been sent out to practice fencing with the armorer some hours ago and his focus was not at all in it. Old Joseph had beaten him soundly- twice- before he finally called a halt to break for a bit of water.

The young nobleman sighed and upended half a pitcher of water over his head before bothering to pour a glass to drink.

"You're head's just not in this today, young master," Joseph told him in his raspy, croaking voice.

Andreas gave him a droll look. I'm well aware, thank you." Normally fencing was a kind of relief, an escape from his normal lessons of boring history and politics, even a chance to just move and clear his head- which had been uncomfortably full as of late.

Currently it was his fight with his sister that was bothering him. Sure, she hadn't exactly handled the situation well- in fact, he couldn't quite remember what had sparked such an explosive burst of temper- but nor had he. He'd met her fire with cool, quipped insults- he might have called her a brat- and guilt prickled at him for it.

But it wasn't just that. She was getting in trouble with their father more and more lately, particularly about that boy- Eggard- and he was angry. At first it had seemed normal- she was his baby sister, naturally he was protective! Particularly in these sorts of things. But as it had gone on he'd realized his anger was growing more and more disproportionate.

And he couldn't quite figure out why.

With a frustrated growl, he downed another gulp of water- then paused as he heard shouting. It sounded like his father- no, there was his aunt.

"Oh God." He dragged a hand down his face. "What has she done now?" With not much more than a nod to Joseph, he swiped a towel over his neck and shoulders and jogged back inside, still soaked from his head to his shoulders.

He was just in time to overhear his father and Aunt Jundie talking, and gleaned enough to know Gavriella had been caught out on her own and sent to her room as punishment.

He sighed and started up the stairs a little warily. She'd chased him away last night, but he was hoping her anger toward him might have cooled enough that she'd accept his presence.

Except the seen he stumbled across was certainly not "cooled anger". His sister was shouting and throwing things, and Eggard was ducking back and trying to shield his head.

Andreas saw red. In a burst of movement, he lunged forward and caught Eggard by the collar of his shirt. It didn't even cross his mind that the other boy might not necessarily be in the wrong- all he saw was his sister hurting, and this boy was at least partially the cause.

"Get out of here," he snarled, anger lending him strength as he tossed Eggard down the hall so forcefully the boy stumbled and collapsed. Without waiting to see what he did next, Andreas turned into his sister's room and slammed the door, breathing a tad heavily.

visualspice

Gavriella stood there, a trembling mess of pouty lips and pink, tear stained cheeks. She was trembling, hair askew and unable to move. And she blinked, her resolve wavering for but a moment before she snapped at him,
"Have you come here to shame me too? To yell at me and mock me in my misery?"

But even as she said it, a sob rippled up her lungs and she felt hot tears bubbling out to blur her vision. Though even in her moment of distress, it wasn't lost on her that her brother was out of breath and red from a run. No doubt practicing...
But had he been doing more? She couldn't help but feel repulsed her brother might do that with another-
But then again, how else was she to feel? She was an emotional wreck and felt trapped-

And now only her brother stood between her and the door.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

He frowned at her, hating to see her so distressed but not sure what he could do to fix it. "Shame you?" His mouth twisted. "I think you've done a fine job of that yourself, sister."

Oh. Oh no. He hadn't meant to say that, it was just- he was still so angry. Not at her, necessarily, more at the boy- but he couldn't think, not when she was glaring at him, crying, and all he wanted to do was hold her like he had when they were children-

No. Not quite like that, and he knew it, and it terrified him.

"Ella..." He cautiously used the nickname he hadn't spoken in years when they both decided they'd outgrown it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

Without thinking, he crossed the room and wrapped his arms around her, holding her to his chest. His hair was still dripping and he probably stank of sweat, but he honestly forgot that. "What happened?"

visualspice

She wanted to slap him. How could he say that!? The horror was clearly written on her face, but the moment he crossed the small distance to hold her, she was caught up in the sensation and mindlessly sobbed.

"I don't want to talk about it!" was all she said when she was able to form any sort of words. "Please, I just want to forget everyone and anything!"

DragonSong

"Oh, sister." He held her tighter, glancing to the bed and then- with a quiet sigh- scooping her up into his arms so he could walk them over and sit on the edge. "Shh, shhh," he soothed, stroking her hair absently. "It's alright, you don't have to talk about it."

He hesitated a moment, then pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head, hand passing over her back in rhythmic strokes. "What am I going to do with you, Ella?' he muttered on a sigh, reluctant to let go of her now that he held her.

visualspice

She felt so small and vulnerable, and she hated feeling so weak beside her brother. But it seemed the comfort she had yearned for was there, and she couldn't help but remain clinging to his body, uncaring that he smelled of sweat, though secretly, it sent a tickle through her belly.

She had never noticed he had a scent before. Is this what women called a man's musk? THough not a good smell, it wasn't bad, and made her shiver.

But at his question, she pulled back and began to brush at her falling tears.

"Don't call me 'Ella. We're not children anymore, you know."

DragonSong

Andreas paused a moment, staring at her as she spoke. "I know," he said softly, eyes fixed on her face.

She certainly was no longer a child- though at times he claimed she acted like it.

Another sighed and he offered her a lopsided smile. "Indulge me. I miss my baby sister sometimes- she's grown up into a lady before I even realized it."

visualspice

At that sort of comment, she grimaced at him.
"A lady?" she stood up, dress whirling at her feet. "Of course I'm a lady! I'll be sixteen this autumn! And calling me your baby sister is so.. so offensive and unappealing!" Hadn't it been years since he had used that phrase?

She huffed away from him and moved towards her vanity, scowling at her reflection at how ugly she looked and felt with a red, blotchy tear stained face.

DragonSong

He blinked at her, bemused. Had it really been so offensive? "I meant it as an endearment, Gavriella," he murmured, standing and crossing to stand beside her.

She may have been wearing a proper gown, but he was still in simple breeches and a loose shirt he often wore when practicing. "Here." He gathered some of her hair up and twisted it out of her face. "Will you talk to me now?" he murmured, looking at her face in the mirror and reaching around to swipe at the trails tears had left down her cheeks.

visualspice

She sniffled and pouted at his reflection.
"Why would I?"

DragonSong

Andreas bit back yet another sigh and leaned in to place his face not to hers, watching her eyes in the glass. "Because I'm your brother and I love you?" he ventured with a small, crooked smile. "And I want to know why you're upset."

visualspice

"Why? So you can mock me?" Yet, she knew it wasn't true, it was hard for her to come around for being so angry.

DragonSong

Though he had a better handle on his temper than his sister, she was certainly pushing it. Or was that something else? Not quite anger, but a definite frustration that was building in his chest, tightening until he felt he couldn't breathe as he watched her tear-streaked face in the mirror.

He jerked his eyes away, pursing his lips. "Never," he murmured. "You know I wouldn't do that." He scrubbed a hand down his face, clenching his eyes shut. "Just talk to me, Gavriella. Please."

visualspice

Seeing his distress cemented the guilt in her belly. But it was difficult to swallow the knot in her throat.
"I don't know if I feel much like talking." She never really did seem to want to these days.

DragonSong

"You've been saying that more and more lately," Andreas murmured, getting down on his knees so he could be more on a level with her.

Tired of talking to her in the mirror, he caught her chin between two fingers and gently turned her head to look at him. "Have I upset you?" he asked quietly, eyes searching her face. "Please, Ella, tell me what I've done and I'll fix it."

visualspice

Her cheeks turned pink when she looked him in the eyes. Why did he have to have such beautiful eyes? But out of reflex, she jerked her chin free and turned away from him.

"Talking won't magically fix things, Andy," she muttered, and reached for her brush. "And I'm in a bad mood now. All I've got to say are rotten, nasty things." She pouted angrily and mindlessly ran the brush through her dark curls, secretly catching a look at her brother through the mirror's reflection.

DragonSong

He frowned when she pulled away from him, rather disproportionally hurt. "Well, then tell me those things." He reached out to touch her shoulder, then pulled his hand back.

"I feel like we haven't properly talked in ages. The closest we got was last night..." And that had hardly ended well.

visualspice

"Well, maybe we can try another night," came her grumpy reply.

DragonSong

Andreas sighed again and got to his feet. "As you wish, sister," he murmured, dipping to kiss her cheek before he left.

Only he missed, catching at the corner of her mouth instead. Which was hardly a big deal, they'd kissed plenty of times. But for some reason he froze, lips pressed just barely to hers, taking far too long before he pulled away, brow furrowed, and turned to leave.