Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sweetheart of a Snow Fox Girl Looking for Friendship or More

Started by Bagelsworth, April 05, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagelsworth

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23443.0

My new character, Hvitur Snjor, is an Ice Manipulating Snow Fox who transformed into a girl with some foxy traits thanks to a Winter Spirit.

She's a lonely wanderer having left her home in the Kilanthro Mountains, and she needs a friend, or maybe somebody to love. Or both. I don't mind in any regard, though I will say that, as with all my characters, she'll be mostly into women romantically.

As far as her personality goes, she's soft-spoken and nervous around new people since she grew up relatively isolated, and most of the interaction she had was between the Winter Spirit and some villagers in a couple small Northern settlements. She's really a sweetheart though, and can be a bit protective (especially once she brings out the clawses xD)

If you think you'd like to play with her, hit me up with a DM in Discord, or a message on here. Maybe we can come up with something.

WiltingWallflower

Hello! I am new, but I love the description of your character! She sounds adorable, and I would love it if I could make a character as a love interest for her? I am working on one right now, but she will probably be up later tonight. Are you willing to wait, because I would like to make this characters for yours  ;D!