Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hek-Akiz, All drawed!

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2006, 07:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

8D Ain't he awesome!? I think his legs look a little funny, or something... but... ^_^ First picture of him I've drawn so.. WHoot! ^__^

Yes, thats his weapon, and yes, he does hurt people with it.. see those pointy things? those are sharp (:

Anonymous

not bad, but the legs do look a little to tine in porpotion.

Anonymous

XD Do you mean out of proportion?
because in proportion is a good thing. (:

Anonymous

Omgs! TEH HEK! *pounces on him* He's beauuutifulll...

Anyways, you really managed to get the tallness down with this one. Really, really managed. He looks, like... twice my height. O_O I bet it's the legs. You should probably have made them end at the tops of the second... belt-things that his boots are wearing. Man, Hek wears a lot of belts. Particularly on his legs. And that pointy blade thing he's wielding looks like it could be used to do something violent to wheat fields.
Conclusion: This just rocks all over the place, mang. I wanna color it. Also Hek has very high level of nice prettiness. *pets him*

Anonymous

yeah I meant out. I didn't notice teh hieght thing. judging by the staff in his hand, he is close to 7 feet tall. you shuold make him a bit thicker to make it look more realistic

Anonymous

*shrugs * I don't care for realism... s'why I draw anime, besides, right proportion and anime together in the same drawing look funny if it's the legs.

I like it just fine, so... ^__^-

Yey! hek is pretty! Didja hear that hek!?

Hek: Yay... I'm pretty...

Anonymous

why would you judge by the staff to tell how tall someone is?  with a custom weapon like that, wouldn't the staff be crafted to fit??

and i think it looks good, but i agree about the legs lookin odd.  maybe it's cuz they're so thin.  he's got stickly legs.

Anonymous

XDD he is thin... I need to draw Hek and Yuuki over again and make them not so skinny >_< *is used to drawing girls*

ah well.. (: and good idea with the staff thing. <_< He still has to get it, too.

Anonymous

I'd say that was a great drawing.

Other than his legs looking a bit longish. You could always call him an elf.  :lol:  Or that he wears his trousers too high.