Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lore's art's corner.

Started by Loremongrel, February 24, 2019, 02:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loremongrel

Ah, so this is where everyone can post their works.
Hooray !

Well, let's start. I'll let the titles for each of my works, so to give a glimpse of backstory.

Overseer Bauta
Spoiler
[close]

Sain Dorchafial, first sketch and final result.

Spoiler

[close]

A pair of maps done for a personal project.
Spoiler

[close]

Little preview of a digital project.
Spoiler
[close]

I got more, but I don't want to show everything in one take.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

These look very nice! I like your style a lot!

Do you have a DeviantArt I could follow?

Loremongrel

Quote from: Eckhart_Von_Musel on February 24, 2019, 06:41:05 AM
These look very nice! I like your style a lot!

Do you have a DeviantArt I could follow?

Yes, but I will take the best one on a newer one that I will call simply Loremongrel.
There are some I don't want to share.
Not anymore, better to say.

SanctifiedSavage

That's all really awesome. I'm especially obsessed with maps. I'm diggin' it. <3 Keep at it and be sure to share more as you work on things. <3

Loremongrel

Good news: my 12 years old scanner works again.
So now I'll post works that can actually be seen.

Spoiler
Philosophers, scientists, creators: this is what the Ancients were in the most remote times. Described in the Sacred Scriptures of the Divines, the Ancients arrived on great vessels of metal and mysticism, bringing life to the world and instructing their first creations on what to do for the generations to come; over time, many of them left for the stars, while eight of them remained, falling into a deep eons sleep.
However, the discoveries of some city ruins built by them, and the wrecks of their immense ships, make it more presage that their arrival was not for mere compassion or mercy: much of the documents found in the advanced ships' archives describe something similar to a rough ditching, and a journey "through the fissures of space and the normal flow of time", and the description, according to their point of view, on the evolution of the life forms of the world was not the most positive ... nor the most intentional.

[close]