Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

VioletDusk's Wants and Limits

Started by VioletDusk, June 29, 2023, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletDusk

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I'm not quite sure about my favorite kinds of plots to play at the moment, but I like the idea of adventure, and from close friends into lovers plot. Might find out more things in the future. For relationships, it's Friendship, Companionship, Guardianship, Kinship and mutualism.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Plots involving rape between characters. Abuse. For relationships, maybe Bullyship? Willing to try out anything though.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Not sure at the moment. I usually roleplay as the calm and observing type although I'm trying to experiment with goofy types and other different types of characters to discover about it.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
Both! I usually stick to the script due to wanting to comply with the expectations of others when the plot has been planned. I don't think I'm the kind of person to surprise people but I enjoy being surprised.

How do you feel about group threads?
I think it's quite fun! Although It'll be hard for me to feel engaged in a group thread if more than 7 people joins in.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I usually reply once or more within a day depending on my schedule. You can nudge me for a post if I don't reply back for more than 3 days.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
1 month is the longest I can wait for a reply unless if given a message by the player that there will be a pause.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I prefer to roleplay on the site but I'm alright with it.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I'm tolerant with it. However, my schedule is unable to handle this since I'm only able to be online for a few minutes during my free time before logging off.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I prefer and usually write at least 1 paragraph each post and tries to write in a Semi-literate RP style due to feeling very inspired and wanting to find a way to make my writing entertaining.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Good narrative writing. Semi-literate and Literate Roleplay.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Metagaming. Powergaming. Godmoding. One Liners. Interrupting the tension of a RP situation that someone had been building up.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
As long if I was given a warning beforehand and if it makes sense as to why it happened and has a valid reason for it, I'm alright with it.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
In discovery about my comfort level but is open to almost anything. I prefer to go with the flow of the RP, pre-planned or not.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I feel a bit uncomfortable when it comes to writing about sex but I'm fine with reading about it. Besides that, everything else is fine.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I'm uncomfortable with writing something that involves forced abortions although I'm alright with reading about it. Besides that, everything else is fine by me.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
I'm fine with it as long if I had been warned.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
I'm fine with it as well as long if I was warned beforehand.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
I'm willing try anything as long if it's not over the limits I have stated.
Characters: Aislin