Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wandering_giraffe’s Wants and Limits

Started by wandering_giraffe, August 27, 2023, 09:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering_giraffe

WANTS AND LIMITS

Favorite Kinds:
I really enjoy war plots, angsty plots, and comedic plots. I don't mind a good slice-of-life plot either. But enemies-to-lovers is my WEAKNESS AHH xD

Kinds I don't like
I'm a pretty chill bean. I haven't found a kind I don't enjoy yet. I'm sure it's out there though (maybe xD).

Favorite character types to play:
Lol dark and angsty. I like to suprise people. Can be manipulative and mean, or super funny.

Am I a planner or a pantser:
Personally, I think that some of the best plots come from just throwing chars into a sticky situation and see what happens. On the other hand, some plots require some detailed planning before carrying out. But both types are equally awesome!

How do I feel about group threads:
lol I am the Chaos King. But as long as there's rules and everyone has a slight idea about the plot, and what's going on—(Communication is key)-I enjoy them!

How often can I reply to any given thread:
Ehhh it varies; night for me works best. But early mornings are good too! Normally days I'm working. But it just depends. I try to reply as often as I can!

How long should a partner wait: I'd say at the longest 2 days to a week.

How long am I willing to wait:
As long as I know you're engaged and haven't dropped off the face of the earth, idc. Communication is important!

How do I feel about instant messenger rps: Listen here bro, I'm always down for these. Just let me know.

How do I feel about post-volleying/rapid fire:
Those are awesome! I enjoy them! As long as my brain cooperates :/. It's got a mind of it's own sometimes. (AHA see what I did there xD)

Preferred posting style:
Anything and everything really. If it's a short post it doesn't mean I don't care about the rp, sometimes short posts are what works. Same with long posts. Sometimes I'll finish writing a reply and go: "...well...guess I wrote a novella OH WELL." xD

Any rp styles/habits you enjoy:
ALL OF THEMMMM (no I have no idea where this energy is coming from...it's probably the Monster idk.)

Rp styles/habits you avoid:
None. That could change though.

PLAYER LIMITS:

God-modding/powerplay:
As long as you give my chars room to respond in a fight, we Gucci. Just don't kill my chars.

Romantic situations:
Ahahaha I love a good romance! As long as your character is being in-character I don't mind!  IC rejection and love triangles are fine! It's an rp lol let's have some fun!

Limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, sexual assault, drug use:
As long as it makes sense and warrants a good story, I'm down! My chars need some angst. I will not do SA in most circumstances. You can DM me if you have questions.

Pregnancy within plots:
I don't really want the responsibility of a kid but ig we'll see what happens.

Healing:
that's fine; it just depends on the character and story development

Characters being transformed against their will:
Again, if it's in-line with the story that's fine.

Anything else: