Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ad Astra Per Aspera [M] [@MorningStar]

Started by wandering_giraffe, December 19, 2023, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering_giraffe

Valerian got dressed, swiftly grabbing her supplies.
She listened to his plans, and brought up one of her own.
"Here's an idea too. This coven is very well fortified, and they have detectors that alarm against the use of magick.
If you "capture" me, and bring me there under the assumption of a bounty, they won't harm you. While we're waiting to be seen by the officials of the coven, I can cause a distraction or we can just quietly sneak around and find what you need. Then use magic to get out."
She sighed, pressing her lips to his neck in a quick kiss.
"I'm with you, for the better outcome or for the worst outcome."

MorningStar

"You're pretty adorable, you know that?" Adrian smirked, teasingly. Despite his reluctance, he conceded that her plan made the most sense.

It didn't sit well with him. The Hunter was accustomed to taking life-threatening risks, but endangering her was a different challenge altogether. With a sigh, he took her by the arm. "Come on then, my pretty bounty."

wandering_giraffe

Valerian smirked.
"How long do you think it will take them to realize our ruse? Also take a left at the next fork in the road."
"There should be a small creek along the road, when the creek leaves the road, follow it. Once it widens into a river, we can stop and make final preparations. We're going to have to act like we hate each other. And, I'm a vampire, any injury you do to me will heal itself quickly. So don't worry about that."