Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blender's Wants and Limits

Started by Blender, January 17, 2024, 01:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blender

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Coming from a superhero and sci-fi RP background made me pretty experienced in expecting political and war roleplays. Where there is a slow build up until dramatic conflict and trauma between sides/characters begin to ensue. This ends up leaning towards months or even years of world building and planning. However, I'm pretty chill with anything tbh

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I like speed and the theatrical so if a plot isn't very dramatic or adventurous THEN I WILL MAKE IT ONE.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I usually tend to play psychopathic characters very well. I will always try to make massive monster hordes which takes months to world build but will probably end up making a normal human on the way to ease any creative itching. I like starting barebones in personality and build them up based on their setting, becoming a product of their environment. 

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I will always plan an introduction then massively improvise depending on characters IC actions. I will have a end-game goal in mind but how and when I get there will be determined on others.

How do you feel about group threads?
I usually make events or stories that are more suited for groups because I'm a horde/cultist type of writer, usually. I have had a lot of practice in rps where it was just me interacting with multiple other writers (up to 7 at one point) and successfully satisfying all their needs.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Depending on my partners schedule and mine. Desired post length. It can vary from once or twice a day. If I'm responding to multiple characters in one post it can take a day or two.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Weeks. But if they wana continue then just ask yeyeye

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I didn't know that was a thing.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I've never done it but I'm willing to try

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I like the 3-7 paragraph range for me. If I'm juggling multiple characters then it will go beyond that. The people I'm roleplaying with can post however they want. I usually write very graphic content (gore) and oversell A LOT

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I've had a lot of success with characters that are trying to slay or collect a bounty. I usually play a evil sided character so interacting with true blues and military types is great for me.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
I can vibe with pretty much anything

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind anything as long as it's reasonable. I will always try to sell everything despite power levels be it a physical sell or emotional one.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I doubted anyone wanted to date any of my creations UNTIL THIS ONE GIRL, SHE WAS FREAKY. IT WAS NOT OK. I DID GO ALONG WITH IT THOUGH.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
No limits besides snoo-snoo. Time skip it LOL.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
As long as it doesn't offend anyone ig. I have no opinion.

What about healing?
As long as it's reasonable to the plot.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
As long as it's reasonable to the plot.

Anything else?
I vibe w anything