Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sam draws veeery quickly in general...

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2009, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah, I wanted pictures of some of my characters here, so I sort of just scribbled them as fast as I could. XD  I'll probably manage new versions soon as I've got time, but for now, I may as well start this art thread thingo.

Vethrys!  Newest character. Female.  *cue gasps*  I am very excited to play her, as soon as I finish straightening out this province thing.  She's the heir to Fallial.  I fear for Fallial.

Her dad.  High Lord of Fallial.  Ignore the horribleness of the proportion.  -_-  Will make better in future.

'Tis Renzo, my loveable(?) rogue.  Actually kind of looks like him.  Took like two minutes to draw. XD

Annnnd Panzravi, aka Pan!  My creepy fang-y clown assassin... guy.  He has pointy ears.  I've never actually drawn someone with pointy ears before.  'This very sketchy and yes, I suck at drawing tattoos.

That's all for now.  Once I play these characters more (or at all >>) I am sure I shall be more inspired to create interesting and labor-intensive pictures.  More realistic ones.  I suck at this cartoon-style thing.

Anonymous

I'm way too into this whole province thing.

I made a crest!  House Thandryon's coat of arms (and, by extension, Fallial's flag--but flags are boring to draw)--is a white unicorn on black.
[center:1uj0y5xx][/center:1uj0y5xx]

I added some gold embellishment, as would appear on a shield, and drew this little scroll thing.  Unicorn and scroll were freehand (as was text, which is why it's so juvenile-looking).  

I like it, though.[center:1uj0y5xx][/center:1uj0y5xx]

Yep ^^  Got put it atop Fallial's info!

Anonymous

been trying to comment on this for hours.... stupid connection!!!! >.<;;

Anyhoo, wanted to say, really nice sketchies, i really like the Lord of Fallial, especially the hair and eye design~!! and the crest came out beautifully~!!

and that Pan ish scary.... *runs away and hides* XD

Anonymous

Aw, thank you for commenting!  I'm pretty happy with the crest, yeah, that was fun to make.  

Pan is scary.  He thinks he's capable of looking harmless, though... silly fellow.

And there.  I finally finished revamping Kiru and working out his history and so on, so.... here.  'Tis an old picture of him, done before I knew a thing about the guy.  He actually has more scars than that, but oh well.

Now to play him!  I quite like him, self-hating mage and cynical, misogynistic bastard that he is.

Anonymous

*coughhot-youforgottomentionhotcoughhackcough* >.>;;; :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Heh.  Doubtless that's how he gets away with being a cynical, misogynistic bastard.  ^^

Anonymous

So I made Serendipity's military commander!  And I'm too tired/lazy to draw him properly, as I have been lately, so I just did the same scribbling thing.  But this is pretty much how I picture him--maybe a bit more well-groomed than he usually is, but... yep!
[center:2v3d0i94][/center:2v3d0i94]

Lion

Those are some thick brows! 8D Nice job, same.  I like the shading.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

This is the character I'm about to make (the other is a squirrel, and while I may wish to draw him someday, tonight I found I preferred drawing an attractive man).

His name is Aldrio Mirak, he's a Serenian knight (yes, I have a lot of them, sh), and I sort of fangirl him, even though he's my character.  Just because he's so soft-spoken, polite, apparently submissive, and utterly in control at all times.  While laughing at you in his head.  

I may actually make this into a finished picture at some point.

ED: New version...

Anonymous

And I continue to work on the picture of Aldrio!  Now with hat.  

Oh, and the pin holding the feather on is a tree--his family's coat-of-arms.

[center:39zptmxu][/center:39zptmxu]

I've also started this crazy big deviantart meme... mostly my SotE characters, a couple of RotE.  I just liked putting all of my character portraits on a page. XD