Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not Quite The Adventure Of A Lifetime (Open!)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, July 06, 2020, 11:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"This is going to be so cool!"

Hoss trekked through the forest, a smile on her face. Tales of an horrendous beast had sprung up in the surrounding villages- a beast the locals dubbed "Featherjaw". Said beast was becoming a menace- and therefore, in Hoss's mind, it had to be evil. And if it was evil... Then it was Hoss's job to kill it.

"Oh Kia, this will be epic!" the teenager thought excitedly. "First, I'm gonna rush it with my axe and slice it's legs of! Then I'll shoot it a bunch of times, and then I'll cut it in half!"

Suddenly, Hoss heard it- an unearthly howl in the distance. It had to be the beast. Exhilarated, Hoss ran in the direction the noise came from...

...Only to stumble into a clearing and find the beast already dead. The corpse was massive, at least fifteen feet tall. Fresh wounds from some sort of weapon covered it's body- Featherjaw hadn't gone down without a fight.

Hoss narrowed her eyes, pouting. Slowly she began to circle the monster's body, until she finally spotted another person standing nearby. Did they slay this beast?

"Hey! What gives?" Hoss yelled angrily, storming towards the figure. "That was supposed to be my kill!"