Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Savior's Savior ((Zer0))

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 03:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver trotted beside his friend. He had met him a while ago, and had been traveling around and helping him ever scince. Why, he didn't really know. He just felt like helping him, and he seemed like a respectable sort of person. He had learned some about him, but not a ton. There wasn't much you would tell a wolf. He had been a wolf the whole time around him. He didn't really think it would be a good idea to randomly turn into a human, or whatever, infront of someone who thought he was just a wolf. He licked his friend's hand. They were on the outskirts of town, as the forest was close. Oddly, Oliver felt something bad would happen. He didn't show his concern and continued on.

Anonymous

Zero sighed as he neared the forest. He knew enough there wasn't much that he could talk about with the wolf, but he started to talk anyway. "Y'know, I'm beginning to wonder... why does everyone clear the way when I come near? Perhaps they fear me? I don't really know... but, it seems to happen quite a bit." He said softly, when the wolf licked his hand, he smiled behind his mask-like helmet, stroking the wolf's head gently as he continued to walk along the path.

Anonymous

Oliver immediantly stopped, sniffing the air. Something was wrong. He sensed someone nearby...someone hostile. He growled into the trees, lip curling to reveal sharp white teeth. The person in the bushes sent a spear hurtling twords them both, and Oliver jumped up and caught it in his teeth. The person sent an array of weapons twords them both, all of them being dodged or blocked by Oliver. The attacker came into veiw, holding a double-sided spear and a mask.

Anonymous

Zero was startled when the man jumped out of the bushes, sending all sorts of weapons at them. Zero had managed to dodge them, all but one throwing knife that slashed his arm, the suit-like armor that he wore blocked off a majority of the wound, but he was still bleeding a little. A small cut in his arm, not much to worry about though, but he was still strong enough to dodge the other weapons. But when the man jumped out, holding the double-sided spear and a mask covering his face, he glared at him, "Who are you?" Zero demanded.

Anonymous

The man chuckled evily and held up his spear. "Someone you'll wish you had never met." He charged at him, clutching the spear, and thrusted the spear at Zero with frightning ferocity, aimed vitally. He stopped midstrike and behind the mask, his eyes widened. What just happened?! Where did this man come from?
Oliver stood infront of Zero as a human, holding a spear infront of him to block the blow. His spear was gold, and shimmered slightly, hinting it's magical powers. The man backed off, and said in a fearful voice, "Who are you?" Oliver snarled like a wolf and kicked the man, who crashed into a tree. Then, the man ran off, as he thought Oliver was some kind of  powerful demon protecting Zero. Oliver lowered his spear. He was wearing only a loincloth and a white fur that went down his back. He turned to look at Zero with a somewhat curious expression.

Anonymous

Zero stared, he had been expecting a blow and so had tensed up, eyes screwed shut, but when no blow came, he opened his eyes and looked, seeing the man who now stood in front of him, he jumped back with a slight yelp in surprise, but tripped over a rock and fell backwards, landing on his back, he lay there for a moment before he bolted up again. OK, his wolf disappeared, and this stranger suddenly appeared and protected him. Now he was a bit calmer, his head tilted in the slightest of confusion. Could this man be the wolf? Was he a shifter or a werewolf? What was he?

Anonymous

Oliver watched with concern as Zero yelped, tripped, and got back up. He tilted his head curiously. Well, he handled that nicely. He crouched infront of Zero, studying him. Zero didn't seem so big to him now. He nodded and put a hand on the man's shoulder. "Did I startle you? I am Sorry." He stood and yawned, exposing wolflike teeth. Whoever that man was, if he came back, Oliver would be sure to get his blood on his hands.

Anonymous

Zero blinked, though you probably couldn't see behind the mask, and stood up. "It's alright.... I certainly wasn't expecting anyone I honestly don't know to come running to my aid.... so, I suppose you did startle me a little..." he said softly, looking the man up and down. He certainly dressed oddly, that was certain, then again, people probably thought he himself dressed oddly. He then looked at Oliver and asked "Who exactly are you, anyway?"

Anonymous

Oliver shrugged. "Ah, but you DO know me. I was once a wolf, and now I'm a person." He brushed a bit of dirt off of the fur. "As for who I am, my name is Oliver." He smiled sheepishly. "I couldn't save you as a wolf. I wanted to help you not get hurt...sorry if you didn't want me to interfere in your fighting." His expression turned thoughtful.

Anonymous

Zero stared at him. He was the wolf from before? He was starting to think this guy was a complete loony, but then again, now that he thought about it, it wasn't really that hard to believe. He chuckled slightly, and then said "Well, you made good timing intervening when you did, I'll give you that much." he said softly, "So, since you claim you were the wolf from before, are you still willing to work with me?" he asked, a slight chuckle passing his lips once again.

Anonymous

Oliver nodded. "I would be happy to." He walked to Zero's side. "First, do you want any proof that I'm that wolf? You seem disbelieving." He tilted his head, looking at Zero with peircing blue eyes. "I can't blame you if you do. It's not every day you find someone that was once a wolf."

Anonymous

He chuckled slightly, "Only if you want to provide proof, I need recruits either way." He said softly with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "And I'll bet you're wondering why I said that..." He said, a smile hinted in his voice.

Anonymous

Oliver shrugged. "As long as it's a worthy cause, I'll help you." He hugged Zero, and said, "Because you're my friend. You seem like a respectable person." He smiled. "where to now, friend?"

Anonymous

He chuckled a bit when Oliver hugged him. "Umm, wherever the road takes me, I suppose..." he said softly, He then shrugged, saying "Besides, sometimes I end up visiting the same place more than once because there is usually more people there every time I go anywhere, thus offering more recruits." He said, smiling a bit behind his mask. "So, umm..." he was getting uncomfortable with this guy hugging him. "Shall we get going then?" he asked. He didn't really like being touched by other males. It was kind of a nervous superstition of his: Get touched by a guy, you turn homosexual.

Anonymous

Oliver released the hug, and nodded. "sure, whatever." He got a wolf tail, and a pair of wolf ears. He grinned. He said, "Let's go!" Then, he started walking off, looking behind him expectantly. "come'on!"

Anonymous

Zero chuckled, "Well, you're just a ball of energy, aren't you?" he asked, following him. It didn't take long for him to catch up to Oliver. He sighed softly, he was a slightly odd person, this Oliver was, but he'd put up with him. Honestly, what harm could come from having him by his side? Possibly his sanity would be lost, seeing as how Oliver had what seemed like boundless energy, and in comparison, Zero seemed kind of lazy.