Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The skin trade. [Lion-O!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, January 08, 2015, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Instantly, the girl recoiled in disgust. "What kinda sick fuck are you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Fine!  Be stingy!  Don't ask for help if you need it," he hissed back and took her arm and pinched it hard, hard enough to break the skin.  It's not like he had a lot of opportunity to cut his nails out here.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"OW! You jerk!" the girl squealed, and beat at his hand with her fist, though it didn't do much, for she was rather frail from lack of proper food. So when that failed, she aimed a hard kick at him instead. "Let go, you freak!"

"Hey!" It was Gwen's voice, coming from up ahead. "What's going on back there? Don't make me go back there."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Just gettin' to know my mates," he barked back and quickly put a finger in front of his lips, hissing for the girl to be quiet.  When he saw blood coursing from her shoulder, he quickly leaned in and lapped at the blood he saw.  And that was quickly followed by a slap.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU PERVERT!" the girl shrieked when he licked her shoulder, utterly failing at any attempt at keeping quiet, because she was convinced this man was a bloody lunatic! Or a vampire! And then he slapped her! She smacked him across the face again for good measyre, and by then the other captives were well awake and staring at the two, and one of the men grabbed the girl and pulled her away from Quinlan while glaring murder at him.

"What are you doing to her?" he growled.

And that was when the wagon game to a shuddering halt.

Moments later, Gwen came marching around the side of the wagon. And by marching, it was more of a dragging, stiff limp. "What the fuck did I just say?" she barked, and fixed an accusing glare on "Rylan". "Are you harassing my cargo?"

Lion

[I'll just pretend that she slapped him instead of him slapping her 8D, since that's what happened.]

Quinlan was about to knock her upside the head to get her to shut up.  But she already did that once Gwendolyn came stalking around the corner.  Shit!  Why did she have to make all that ruckus for!?  He instead gave the slaver a quirked brow and a charming grin.

Not that he was trying to turn on the charm.  That wasn't going to work anymore.

"I was just trying to get her name," he said.  "She didn't take kindly to it and slapped me.  See the handprint?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

[OMG I THOUGHT I EDITED IT! D8 I totally meant to! WHOOOOOPS! xDDD]

She did, indeed, see the hand print. Gwen cocked an eyebrow, lips still pulled tight and unamused, and shot a glance at the girl. But the girl said nothing, and only flinched and slid her eyes away toward the floor.

What Gwen didn't notice, however, was the way the girl was clutching her shoulder with a hand, hiding the mark "Rylan" had left on her. After all, the girl had her arms crossed over her chest and knees drawn up against her, like she was cowering, so the action didn't seem all that out of place.

"Hmph," Gwen said, and gave "Rylan" another narrow-eyed glower. "Good for her. Now shut up and stop fucking around. I swear to God if I hear another peep out of you..."

And she turned to head back to her horse, rubbing her aching temples as she went. Soon enough, the wagon was back in motion.

Lion

Quinlan shot a glare at her as she walked away and considered that as a last word.  Sure he'd be quiet, but when she walked away he'd be talking again.  And as she did walk away, the broken wrist he'd been holding started to mend, as did the wound on his leg.  Glancing to the slave girl he frowned.  "Sorry," he whispered.  "I'm not trying to make things worse. But that was a damn good slap."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

The girl just gave a derisive snort. "I've had some practice."

She rubbed at her shoulder, lifting her hand to check on the bleeding. It wasn't bad or anything; she just felt like being dramatic. And besides, he'd licked her! Gross!

"You've got some screws loose, don'tcha?" she said with a scowl. "Why'd you do that?"

Lion

Giving a soft chuckle he clicked his tongue against his teeth.  "Probably," was the answer and he observed his hand.

With some effort he managed to wiggle his fingers and his smile grew.

"Healing my arm," he said.  "See?"  He lifted his wrist and started to wiggle it.  "Just needed a taste of blood."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

A long, long silence followed that statement as she stared at him.

It was broken only by a quiet, uneasy question.

"...Are you a vampire?"

Lion

Quinlan made a face.   Really!?  A vampire?

"No," he hissed, perhaps a bit too sharply.  "I'm a mage.  I just needed a pickmeup, all right.  And keep in mind, I did ask you.  I'm sorry, again.  But still.  Look, so who's who around here?  Obviously there's Gwen, then her two boys."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

The girl sniffed, and figured it would be pointless to mention he hadn't accepted her answer. Hmph! At least he wasn't a vampire. A vampire would be a problem.

"A mage that drinks blood. Uh huh," she mumbled. "Whatever. Alright, so..."

She stole a look toward the front of the wagon before leaning closer to the man, her voice pitched low. "Her two main guys are Jessen and Karo. The other two are...I think those ones are Ceb and Fendrick. They don't really matter though. Other goons come and go, but Jessen and Karo are like...her trusty partners in crime. You gotta watch out for them. Those three are tight."

She looked around to the other slaves--nine of them total, including she and "Rylan". "I'm Aysel," she said. "I don't know everyone's name here. Not everyone wants to talk. A lot of them are too scared or traumatized or..." She frowned. "In shock, I guess."

Lion

"A shock well pounded into them I can only imagine," he sighed and eyed the other two men.  Jessen and Karo did appear to be loyal.  About as loyal as Gwen probably paid them, he wondered.  Not that Quinlan, a runaway blood mage, had anything substantial to offer that might sway them in his favor.

"Quinlan," he whispered back to Aysel.  "Do they ever let us out to piss?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"A few times a day," Aysel whispered back. "They only let us out a few at a time, and, ah..."

Aysel's cheeks heated and she frowned. "If you're hoping for privacy, a chance to slip away, you're not going to get it. They stand watch while you go." She gave him a look. "I hope you're not pee-shy. You'll have to get over that very quickly."

Lion

Quinlan snickered.  "I don't mind really.  They should be more worried I might piss on them."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Aysel covered her mouth with a hand to hold in what wanted to be genuine laughter, the first she'd felt in quite some time. But with her mouth covered, it only came out a sharp exhalation.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that," she said, and then twitched. "...You peeing on them. Not your junk."

Lion

He grinned and winked in agreement.  "It's settled then.  Next piss stop, I'll give you a show.  The pissing, not the view of my junk.  You gotta buy me a drink first."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Oh my gods," Aysel groaned, and covered her face with both hands. "Now it just sounds...bad. Oh jeez. I swear I don't have some weird fetish or something! I don't actually want a pissing show, I just want vengeance okay let's change the subject!"

Lion

"Do you like apples?" Quinlan quickly said, still smirking at the whole pissing fiasco.  "Connlaoth has beautiful orchards you know.  Have you ever been there?'

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn